Jokes... Heard any good ones lately?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Ah-ha ha! I've been stumbling across a few of these on another forum. This one cracked me up!

4c765a7ad154c28178e7fe8e94e542b7e56f1de4543e543071c06753ad5d2b96.jpg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time that showman put his head inside the croc. Perspiration must have fell off. His expression after I couldn't stop LOL.:)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This is a joke? Gotta be right. This dude, lol, umm married a hologram! A actual hologram! I read the article, came across it by accident, really thought it was a joke at least to me it still seems like one or maybe the jokes on him. Just when you think you've seen it all.Wow! Didn't want to start a thread on this so where else on AH better to place a article like this, on a joke thread.
Screenshot_20220427-184536~2.png

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
This is a joke? Gotta be right. This dude, lol, umm married a hologram! A actual hologram! I read the article, came across it by accident, really thought it was a joke at least to me it still seems like one or maybe the jokes on him. Just when you think you've seen it all.Wow! Didn't want to start a thread on this so where else on AH better to place a article like this, on a joke thread.
View attachment 55693
That guy doesn't know what is a blow job! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis