What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
added the final CD to the collection (22 CD's) This one came from France!
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 7.16.50 PM.png

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
New picture of the loft office 2 channel. Added the small rack. Listen to this all day during work. Loving everything about it.
officesystem.jpg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
No turntable, bah. Looks good!
Ha ha. As you can see there is space for one. I just have not honestly decided how little I want to spend. I don't want junk so I know I have to invest at least $500 but with all the other house projects and a new bike that is not fully paid for, it may be a bit longer.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Ha ha. As you can see there is space for one. I just have not honestly decided how little I want to spend. I don't want junk so I know I have to invest at least $500 but with all the other house projects and a new bike that is not fully paid for, it may be a bit longer.
Which speakers are those? Nice finish on them.

So...is it a new bicycle or motorcycle? It is better to wait and get a good quality TT. At $500 the Fluance RT85 is pretty good. If you get up into the $1200-$1500 range now you can get a REALLY nice one.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Which speakers are those? Nice finish on them.

So...is it a new bicycle or motorcycle? It is better to wait and get a good quality TT. At $500 the Fluance RT85 is pretty good. If you get up into the $1200-$1500 range now you can get a REALLY nice one.
Thanks. They are Dali Helicon 300mk2.

New gravel bicycle. Still big shortages so had to jump on it while I could get it.

I will reach out once I really start looking at the TT.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The new toy is home. Pedals, shoes and bottle cages will be here by Friday. Need to go back and get the steerer tube cut. And I will probably upgrade the rear hub internals. But really, I like it. Cervelo Aspero GRX with carbon wheels.
20220320_153206.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis