D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Some really shitty penalties that went against NE. Going by the rules, you can't pick up a flag on the out of bounce call when Jones went past the sidelines. It doesn't really matter if he only grabbed him by the back of the jersey. There's absolutely no reason to have even touched the qb. Then the late hit as Jones slid. Usually when the offense retaliates, they don't call anything on the O since the consider it a part of protecting the qb.
Yeah that call on the offensive guy after they hit Jones was bullsh$t

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Dang looks like my Chiefs are peaking at the right time they just are putting a beating on the Steelers

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Chiefs vs TB repeat in the Superbowl.
I don't know man this is going to be a brutal playoff series for any team lot of really good teams and the records show a lot of teams can beat other teams as well as the other way around so anything is possible this year. Every team even the best teams are beatable

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Dang looks like my Chiefs are peaking at the right time they just are putting a beating on the Steelers
I can remember Joe Montana doing that in some games. Build a huge lead by the half and taking the rest of the game off basically.:)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah that call on the offensive guy after they hit Jones was bullsh$t
Browns got jacked, the Ref's on Not throwing flags seems to be they way their controlling the outcome of games. Don't throw the flag, it can't be challenged.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Browns got jacked, the Ref's on Not throwing the seems to be they way their controlling the outcome of games. Don't throw the flag, it can't be challenged.
Lots of bad calls that will have to be reviewed and changed for next season. First it was the amount of wimpy calls. Now yesterday it was pick the flag up because ah we decided it's too wimpy. More than anything it comes down to consistency.

Eh, Saints are still in it. ;)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lots of bad calls that will have to be reviewed and changed for next season. First it was the amount of wimpy calls. Now yesterday it was pick the flag up because ah we decided it's too wimpy. More than anything it comes down to consistency.

Eh, Saints are still in it. ;)
Saint's gotta win out, plus still need Eagles to drop one more game. Even if Saint's get into the post season, more than likely one and done. Gotta rookie 4th round pick quarterback starting tonight. Not looking good. But he's supposed to be decent, Notre Dame quarterback best in their history.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
My Seahawks play the Lions, so maybe we will do better this week. LOL :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I just read the QB for Saints tonight, Book has been sitting home on the inactive list. He hasn't even been on the practice squad. This dude is coming in cold! 2nd pass pick 6.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis