Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Lol, my Saint's are trolling ole Tom on Twitter. Some funny sh$t. Bucs more then likely will go deep in the post season. Saint's, umm one and done.
Screenshot_20211220-080826~2.png
Screenshot_20211220-080811~2.png

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I guess Brady must really love this game. He doesn't have anything else to prove. 7 SB wins, hot supermodel wife both worth millions he is the GOAT. Don't rule the Bucs out for another SB win. Come post season for some reason ole Tom just gets it done

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I guess Brady must really love this game. He doesn't have anything else to prove. 7 SB wins, hot supermodel wife both worth millions he is the GOAT. Don't rule the Bucs out for another SB win. Come post season for some reason ole Tom just gets it done
A man who is only as good as his last throw. -Julian Edelman on Brady

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
2 more games on tap tonight both with playoff implications. Washington Philly and Seattle LA Rams. Might be some good watching.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Either one of the Washington/Philly, game that loses will benefit the Saints. Umm pulling for the WFT to win

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Went to my grandsons basketball game last night, far better entertainment .........

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Josh McDaniel sure is one heck of an OC. That first scoring drive for NE included a fourth down read option. Then an opposite direction lateral which left only the DBs to tackle the RB.:cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Weird one in NE. Buffalo should be up big. They just have better personnel, but ah it's Buffalo. Allen is basically impossible to defend: cannon arm and legs are lethal. Has the height too. Jones is slow and has an average arm. Not an advantage when behind. Many opportunities blown by Buffalo. But as I speak now it's about to be 20-14. So much of it is coaching, the running game, and Jones being very accurate. Although in this case he's been almost invisible in the game till this last drive.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Weird one in NE. Buffalo should be up big. They just have better personnel, but ah it's Buffalo. Allen is basically impossible to defend: cannon arm and legs are lethal. Has the height too. Jones is slow and has an average arm. Not an advantage when behind. Many opportunities blown by Buffalo. But as I speak now it's about to be 20-14. So much of it is coaching, the running game, and Jones being very accurate. Although in this case he's been almost invisible in the game till this last drive.
Buffalo kept it close with penalties and failing to execute that one goal line drive with all those penalties moving them back to 1rst and 25 was just terrible

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some really shitty penalties that went against NE. Going by the rules, you can't pick up a flag on the out of bounce call when Jones went past the sidelines. It doesn't really matter if he only grabbed him by the back of the jersey. There's absolutely no reason to have even touched the qb. Then the late hit as Jones slid. Usually when the offense retaliates, they don't call anything on the O since the consider it a part of protecting the qb.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Much better for Buffalo in the second half. Allen really is impossible to defend. I think it's a KC/Buffalo in the AFC. NE looks to be in some trouble. They don't win next week and they might be staying home.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis