Incongruous media coverage of Rittenhouse vs actual testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't disagree with you, I do disagree with the poor fact check though.
The fact check was accurate in disproving "He held a gun against a pregnant woman’s stomach". That's all. Making it not "poor". I'm not suggesting that he was an angel, but whatever else Floyd may have done wrong in his life, it's not necessary to invent stuff and it didn't justify a summary execution.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought this was a good one. I have to give credit to Anna for saying a while back she though it was self-defense. Because Sam Seder went off the deep end by calling Rittenhouse a criminal. TYT got blasted for disagreeing with the verdict.
Rittnehouse's mother fired Lin Wood for his conspiracy beliefs as well as using the money for things other than bail. It meant Rittenhouse stayed in jail for longer than he should have. In general I think he's a good kid who made a mistake. There's a photo at the end of him and Trump, but alas in the background a pic of Trump with Kim Jung. Not Rittenhouse's fault but a face palm for me.

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
No, GF, didn't deserve that period.
People think they can live life by committing felonies and harming other people and businesses. Every once in a while karma catches up with them. Yes he deserved everything he received. This country is going to $hit by these thugs thinking they can do anything without consequences!!

L

Lakeshow2413

Junior Audioholic
People think they can live life by committing felonies and harming other people and businesses. Every once in a while karma catches up with them. Yes he deserved everything he received. This country is going to $hit by these thugs thinking they can do anything without consequences!!
I know in today’s media it’s hard to accept what reality should be instead of burn, loot, murder.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I know in today’s media it’s hard to accept what reality should be instead of burn, loot, murder.
Your doing the same thing to Floyd that others tried to do to Kyle. If we go by your logic then Kyle could have had anything he ever did used against him in his trial. But the only thing that could be used against him were his actions on that day. And thank God the law works that way or justice would be based on our feelings or what's popular in the publics opinion versus what was the truth on that specific day for that specific person in question

But that same justice has to go both ways. At that time on that day nobody knew what Floyd had done in his past nobody knew what he even had in his system. And on that day even with his refusal to get into the car none of what he did on that day justified the use of force that cost him his life.

You can't hold the liberal media and some peoples liberal views to those types of standards regarding the use of a person's past or slandering or bending the truth to meet your view and not hold conservatives and the conservative media to that same level of standards.

If we fail to do so then we're all just hypocrites only looking at reality based on which tribe we belong to

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Interesting takes on the Arbery case. The first, pre verdict from an ex cop, the second, post verdict from a self-defense lawyer.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I don't think I'm going to allow any further discussion of taking of a life for trying to pass a counterfeit bill.

You've been warned.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
. At that time on that day nobody knew what Floyd had done in his past nobody knew what he even had in his system.
Nonsense, 'nobody', perhaps mainstream America didn't but his past was known to plenty in law enforcement.

And on that day even with his refusal to get into the car none of what he did on that day justified the use of force that cost him his life.
Agreed !

A

Am_P

Full Audioholic
Dr Rittenhouse showed up to provide "medical attention" right Breitbarts? Yes, and I have a purple cow that flies at Mach 2.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Dr Rittenhouse showed up to provide "medical attention" right Breitbarts? Yes, and I have a purple cow that flies at Mach 2.
I'm tired of the Out of State/Out of town. It's factually clear he has strong ties to Kenosha.

Kyle was an idiot along with a bunch of other idiots. He was the idiot that I believe 100% knew his self defense laws and where his leash ended on that count.

It's the only way I can account for his using only 8 of 30 rounds he had available to him.

KR, Rosenbaum, AH, GG all shouldn't have been there, IMO.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
old news but what the hey......

congrats on the purple cow ! my green pig can only do Mach 1 ......

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Cool! Can we see it?

According to reports, he has been studying to become a nurse. He also dropped out of high school in/after 9th Grade and I haven't seen anything about him getting his GED, so....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm tired of the Out of State/Out of town. It's factually clear he has strong ties to Kenosha.

Kyle was an idiot along with a bunch of other idiots. He was the idiot that I believe 100% knew his self defense laws and where his leash ended on that count.

It's the only way I can account for his using only 8 of 30 rounds he had available to him.

KR, Rosenbaum, AH, GG all shouldn't have been there, IMO.
Agreed, that he's an idiot and they shouldn't have been there- I have posted the same and it didn't seem to be greeted with much approval.

Ties, or not- he was a resident of Antioch, Illinois at the time and he was carrying a rifle for purposes other than hunting. His point of origin for the purpose of going to that protest matters. If the rifle was in his possession when he crossed the state line, that matters, too.

IF he was well aware of the self defense laws and went with the intent of using the rifle, that implies some level of premeditation. Kind of an "I wanna kill someone. Don't know who, but that's what I wanna do" thought process. just about impossible to prove, unless he had sent some kind of traceable message to someone, or saved it as a draft.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed, that he's an idiot and they shouldn't have been there- I have posted the same and it didn't seem to be greeted with much approval.

Ties, or not- he was a resident of Antioch, Illinois at the time and he was carrying a rifle for purposes other than hunting. His point of origin for the purpose of going to that protest matters. If the rifle was in his possession when he crossed the state line, that matters, too.

IF he was well aware of the self defense laws and went with the intent of using the rifle, that implies some level of premeditation. Kind of an "I wanna kill someone. Don't know who, but that's what I wanna do" thought process. just about impossible to prove, unless he had sent some kind of traceable message to someone, or saved it as a draft.
Well it's a moot point the jury didn't agree. And after 2 days of rioting if for any reason I had to be stuck out there you better believe I'd be armed with whatever I had.

People make it sound like they were just respectfully out there protesting that night sitting on the sidewalk and this dude went up talking smack hurling out racial slurs and just flashing his rifle at them for crying out loud.

Dude didn't engage them they engaged him and paid the price for that stupidity.

There was a business owner out there the night before who got his jaw broke for trying to protect his store with a fire extinguisher. Not swinging it just spraying it. He was 70 years old.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well it's a moot point the jury didn't agree. And after 2 days of rioting if for any reason I had to be stuck out there you better believe I'd be armed with whatever I had.

People make it sound like they were just respectfully out there protesting that night sitting on the sidewalk and this dude went up talking smack hurling out racial slurs and just flashing his rifle at them for crying out loud.

Dude didn't engage them they engaged him and paid the price for that stupidity.

There was a business owner out there the night before who got his jaw broke for trying to protect his store with a fire extinguisher. Not swinging it just spraying it. He was 70 years old.

The crap in that article just makes me sick. I'll support protests but this wasn't a protest. And every single one of those tools that night got exactly what they deserved

Was Kyle stupid? Yes? Is he as at much fault as those rioters for the situation? Hell to the no. The fact people would go after this kid and support that trash in the process makes me sick to my stomach.

What's really sad is thanks to politicians who have no balls enforcing law and order it took a 17 year old kid getting caught up in that situation for things to calm down

Sure wasn't a lot going on after that night was there?

Another I think is funny all the other guys out there from Kenosha armed trying to render first aid because they were over 18 and had a right to bear arms technically? If we use everyone's logic about being out if town being 17. Then they would have been completely in the right to do what he did

They were of age lived in the town had the right to bear arms. Hey if they were defending themselves then fug it fire away I guess then right?

jinjuku

jinjuku

IF he was well aware of the self defense laws and went with the intent of using the rifle, that implies some level of premeditation.
When you take a concealed carry class they go over self defense. Being aware of your responsibilities does not equal premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis