ATI (Amplifier Technologies) Owners Thread

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Out of Control. :eek: :D
Personally, I would never need a 32Ch, but I like having the option to expand if I wanted to. So for me, I would totally look at a 24 channel processor. I can see myself easily going over 16 channels in the future. :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Personally, I would never need a 32Ch, but I like having the option to expand if I wanted to. So for me, I would totally look at a 24 channel processor. I can see myself easily going over 16 channels in the future. :p
So 24 speakers for what room size you have in mind? :D

My current room is 26L x 22W x 14H for my 5.10.4. I assume your new room will be even bigger to fit 24 speakers? :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
So 24 speakers for what room size you have in mind? :D

My current room is 26L x 22W x 14H for my 5.10.4. I assume your new room will be even bigger to fit 24 speakers? :D
Naw, wouldn't need that big of a room to get 24 speakers in. I mean using RBH would be a tad difficult, but lets say I used Procello speakers or something similar, I could get it done in a 20x15x10. I'm sure I could do all this with RBH speakers. Just need to plan it right. Will I? No, but It could be done if planned correctly. I'll start my room with either 9.2.6 or 7.2.4 depending on my dimensions in the next house. When the day comes, I will have to keep track of the build. Show off this RBH kick ass home theater.

E

Endeavour32

Enthusiast
Anyone listen to the new AT-3300 series? I was inquiring about a Theta Dreadnaught and was convinced that the new AT-3300 is the best sounding ATI yet. I asked if I was giving anything up from the 6000 line and I was told no the 3300 is better. Has anyone heard anything about these yet? Mine is supposed to ship next week, so maybe I will be one of the first to demo the new line.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I seriously doubt that one ATI amp sounds better than another ATI amp. All ATI amps are great.

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Anyone listen to the new AT-3300 series? I was inquiring about a Theta Dreadnaught and was convinced that the new AT-3300 is the best sounding ATI yet. I asked if I was giving anything up from the 6000 line and I was told no the 3300 is better. Has anyone heard anything about these yet? Mine is supposed to ship next week, so maybe I will be one of the first to demo the new line.
What’s the AT-3300?

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
ATI’s new class AB amps:

AT1827 = 200W x 7Ch = $3400 MSRP
AT2207 = 220W x 7Ch = $5000 MSRP
AT3307 = 330W x 7Ch = $7000 MSRP
Ah. Well those look lovely. Seems prices went up at ATI. Those look like Signature model prices. I'll stick with their Class D.

Last edited:
DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
The Class D line is my personal ATI favorite. We will be having a Black Friday Sale on Monday or sooner.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Do you guys know if ATI is working with Monolith on their incoming Class D amps? :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ah. Well those look lovely. Seems prices went up at ATI. Those look like Signature model prices. I'll stick with their Class D.
Yeah, these days, Class-D (or at least amps that weigh less and cost less) makes more sense. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Andrew, raffle off one of them amps man! Say umm 10 buck's a ticket. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis