Bye bye Indians .............

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
and you know this how ? Since you feel the Cleveland Indians name to be offensive are you native American ? and if not, can prove the majority of native Americans feel offended by the name ?

I'm willing to bet the majority of native Americans have far greater concerns than the Cleveland baseball team being called the Indians. So if you're glad the name is being changed, good for you. I just happen to believe it's but another example of the cancel culture BS running amuck in this country. Fair to say neither of us will loose any sleep tonight !
I don't feel the name is offensive, because I'm not native American. Just because this isn't their number 1 issue doesn't mean it is not an issue. It's just a name of a baseball team, who gives a crap the name was changed. They will live, they will continue to play baseball, the uniforms will say a different name on it. And don't give me cancel culture BS. The right is more guilty of that crap than anyone. Orange fatso has a million things on his cancel list including democracy itself.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I don't feel the name is offensive, because I'm not native American. Just because this isn't their number 1 issue doesn't mean it is not an issue. It's just a name of a baseball team, who gives a crap the name was changed. They will live, they will continue to play baseball, the uniforms will say a different name on it. And don't give me cancel culture BS. The right is more guilty of that crap than anyone. Orange fatso has a million things on his cancel list including democracy itself.

In other news I don't feel that name "Nigger balls" for a cookie is offensive, but then I'm white, so what's the harm :rolleyes:

Excreted from Buttatalk.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
In other news I don't feel that name "Nigger balls" for a cookie is offensive, but then I'm white, so what's the harm :rolleyes:

Excreted from Buttatalk.
Well I think the "N" word is pretty universally offensive but that being said there are probably, oh wait take probably out of that, a lot of white people do not think the "N" word is offensive and use it quite often without hesitation.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well I think the "N" word is pretty universally offensive but that being said there are probably, oh wait take probably out of that, a lot of white people do not thing the "N" word is offensive and us it quite often without hesitation.

There you go with your assumptions and biases!

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

I didn't give you cancel culture BS the libtard left did !! as for lard ass Trump, there we can agree !

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oh come on. I'm much more supportive of this one. It's better than 'hanging on to our racist past with confederate monuments.';)

Seriously though, I don't have a problem with keeping team names. People need to get over it.
Nah, maybe if we had teams like the wops, the spics, the krauts, the limeys, etc? Still racist in this case altho the guardians is kinda lame....

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't give you cancel culture BS the libtard left did !! as for lard ass Trump, there we can agree !
Yeah right, there is no cancel culture from the right, they fucking invented it you dam clown. You literally can't see 2 feet in front of your face. Then you go to the favorite of you follower clowns with libtard. Another long line of can't think for themselves clowns from the right.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah right, there is no cancel culture from the right, they fucking invented it you dam clown. You literally can't see 2 feet in front of your face. Then you go to the favorite of you follower clowns with libtard. Another long line of can't think for themselves clowns from the right.

Wow, you get upset so easily, I love it !! How's your blood pressure , LOL !!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I think the most important thing to remember is it's a business when you break it down. The have the right to change the name to anything they want. Not much else you can really say after that. That's democracy really they can call it any dang thing they want.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think the most important thing to remember is it's a business when you break it down. The have the right to change the name to anything they want. Not much else you can really say after that. That's democracy really they can call it any dang thing they want.
Why don't you try start a new burger joint and call it McDonald? Please report back how that worked out. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
perhaps youre right, regardless, Bob Feller is rolling in his grave.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Wow, you get upset so easily, I love it !! How's your blood pressure , LOL !!!!
Keep thinking the "cancel culture" is only on one side clown. Bury your head in the sand.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Why don't you try start a new burger joint and call it McDonald? Please report back how that worked out. ;)
Sir that's Big Dan's Mack Daddy Donald's sir. Please get my new burger joints name right. Or prepare to be CANCELLED!!!! ROAR!!! ;)
McDonald's ain't got nothing on my goods.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
and you know this how ? Since you feel the Cleveland Indians name to be offensive are you native American ? and if not, can prove the majority of native Americans feel offended by the name ?

I'm willing to bet the majority of native Americans have far greater concerns than the Cleveland baseball team being called the Indians. So if you're glad the name is being changed, good for you. I just happen to believe it's but another example of the cancel culture BS running amuck in this country. Fair to say neither of us will loose any sleep tonight !
You are so white it hurts.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well I think the "N" word is pretty universally offensive but that being said there are probably, oh wait take probably out of that, a lot of white people do not think the "N" word is offensive and use it quite often without hesitation.

Racism is an illness....are you sick? Bonus points if you know what book I picked that from (about a t-shirt with such on it).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis