Wacky QAnon Guy With Viking (?) Hat

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This guy will become the poster child of the brainwashed trumpy... Dipshit, vegan, helmet guy, living in mom's basement....
He probably deserves a "Most Clueless" award.

There are others that strike me as being much more organized and dangerous. (e.g. Stewart Rhodes (Oath Keepers) and Three Percenters)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
He probably deserves a "Most Clueless" award.

There are others that strike me as being much more organized and dangerous. (e.g. Stewart Rhodes (Oath Keepers) and Three Percenters)

The most clueless award , imo, would be the proper poster child... The fringe outlaw groups aren't much more competent .. That's why they're fringe groups , they are brainwashed losers... They occasionally blow poop up(McVeigh).. then they have to go back in hiding for years....they gonna get squashed, it's only a matter of when...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
The fringe outlaw groups aren't much more competent
I would like to believe you are correct, but not all extremist groups are created equal.

The guy who started oath keepers is a former army paratrooper and he graduated from Yale law school. They have apparently been successful in recruiting members of the military and law enforcement. It wouldn't surprise me if oath keepers were let into the Capitol Building by law enforcement members who are either members of oath keepers or sympathetic to their cause.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
On CNN, Don Lemon was interviewing policeman Fanone who was on duty at the Capitol lats week. This sensible man decided not to kill rioters, and he said that by acting that way, he also saved his own life.
In contrast, someone who would even try to break into the Vatican would be shot without any hesitation.

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
These are not actually jokes, but close enough.

Q: What does a QAnon viking shaman drive?

View attachment 43602

A: A beat up Hyundai.

Q: Where does an unemployed 33 year QAnon viking shaman live?

View attachment 43603

A: With his mother in Glendale, AZ.

Considering there are 100 million + out of the labor force he is one of them .
This shamen guy could Be our near future of the nation and then everyone will become Indians again ?
When robots take all jobs over ...2037?
What if today’s children become like him that’s a scary thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I would like to believe you are correct, but not all extremist groups are created equal.

The guy who started oath keepers is a former army paratrooper and he graduated from Yale law school. They have apparently been successful in recruiting members of the military and law enforcement. It wouldn't surprise me if oath keepers were let into the Capitol Building by law enforcement members who are either members of oath keepers or sympathetic to their cause.

Here's an AP article about these groups:

>>>As President Donald Trump’s supporters massed outside the Capitol last week and sang the national anthem, a line of men wearing olive-drab helmets and body armor trudged purposefully up the marble stairs in a single-file line, each man holding the jacket collar of the one ahead.

The formation, known as “Ranger File,” is standard operating procedure for a combat team that is “stacking up” to breach a building — instantly recognizable to any U.S. soldier or Marine who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was a chilling sign that many at the vanguard of the mob that stormed the seat of American democracy either had military training or were trained by those who did.

An Associated Press review of public records, social media posts and videos shows at least 21 current or former members of the U.S. military or law enforcement have been identified as being at or near the Capitol riot, with more than a dozen others under investigation but not yet named. In many cases, those who stormed the Capitol appeared to employ tactics, body armor and technology such as two-way radio headsets that were similar to those of the very police they were confronting.

Experts in homegrown extremism have warned for years about efforts by far-right militants and white-supremacist groups to radicalize and recruit people with military and law enforcement training, and they say the Jan. 6 insurrection that left five people dead saw some of their worst fears realized. . . .

A close examination of the group marching up the steps to help breach the Capitol shows they wore military-style patches that read “MILITIA” and “OATHKEEPER.” . . .
The Oath Keepers, which claims to count thousands of current and former law enforcement officials and military veterans as members, have become fixtures at protests and counter-protests across the country, often heavily armed with semi-automatic carbines and tactical shotguns.

Stewart Rhodes, an Army veteran who founded the Oath Keepers in 2009 as a reaction to the presidency of Barack Obama, had been saying for weeks before the Capitol riot that his group was preparing for a civil war and was “armed, prepared to go in if the president calls us up.”<<<

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
few Interesting reads:
Trying to figure out who is behind the Qanon rabbit hole is a bit of a rabbit hole itself.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
On CNN, Don Lemon was interviewing policeman Fanone who was on duty at the Capitol lats week. This sensible man decided not to kill rioters, and he said that by acting that way, he also saved his own life.
In contrast, someone who would even try to break into the Vatican would be shot without any hesitation.
I doubt they would need to get so close, to be shot.

The Vatican has a lot of gold and priceless artwork. I'm sure they also have a lot of other things they would like to keep hidden.

Ironic, that Switzerland claimed they were neutral during WWII, but the Swiss Guards protect the Vatican as if their lives depend on its existence.

highfigh

highfigh

Here's an AP article about these groups:

>>>As President Donald Trump’s supporters massed outside the Capitol last week and sang the national anthem, a line of men wearing olive-drab helmets and body armor trudged purposefully up the marble stairs in a single-file line, each man holding the jacket collar of the one ahead.

The formation, known as “Ranger File,” is standard operating procedure for a combat team that is “stacking up” to breach a building — instantly recognizable to any U.S. soldier or Marine who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was a chilling sign that many at the vanguard of the mob that stormed the seat of American democracy either had military training or were trained by those who did.

An Associated Press review of public records, social media posts and videos shows at least 21 current or former members of the U.S. military or law enforcement have been identified as being at or near the Capitol riot, with more than a dozen others under investigation but not yet named. In many cases, those who stormed the Capitol appeared to employ tactics, body armor and technology such as two-way radio headsets that were similar to those of the very police they were confronting.

Experts in homegrown extremism have warned for years about efforts by far-right militants and white-supremacist groups to radicalize and recruit people with military and law enforcement training, and they say the Jan. 6 insurrection that left five people dead saw some of their worst fears realized. . . .

A close examination of the group marching up the steps to help breach the Capitol shows they wore military-style patches that read “MILITIA” and “OATHKEEPER.” . . .
The Oath Keepers, which claims to count thousands of current and former law enforcement officials and military veterans as members, have become fixtures at protests and counter-protests across the country, often heavily armed with semi-automatic carbines and tactical shotguns.

Stewart Rhodes, an Army veteran who founded the Oath Keepers in 2009 as a reaction to the presidency of Barack Obama, had been saying for weeks before the Capitol riot that his group was preparing for a civil war and was “armed, prepared to go in if the president calls us up.”<<<
They wouldn't need to be trained by military or law enforcement, they just need someone at the top who has watched movies, TV shows and news reports/documentaries and took notes. Then, they would come up with a plan that makes people all gooey inside and quivering, waiting for their chance to crawl out of their parents' basements and play army. Some of those turds looked like they haven't walked a mile in years, let alone run more than the few steps from the couch to the fridge.

While they may have members of the military, I would think that once they see the incompetence at the top of a mob like this and not getting anywhere when/if they tried to improve it, they would leave and certainly not give money to it.

Having guns isn't the thing that scares me about these jags (and others)- it's their broken minds.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
They wouldn't need to be trained by military or law enforcement, they just need someone at the top who has watched movies, TV shows and news reports/documentaries and took notes.
The fact is quite a few former military and law enforcement have already been identified:

>>>An Associated Press review of public records, social media posts and videos shows at least 22 current or former members of the U.S. military or law enforcement have been identified as being at or near the Capitol riot, with more than a dozen others under investigation but not yet named.<<<

highfigh

highfigh

The fact is quite a few former military and law enforcement have already been identified:

>>>An Associated Press review of public records, social media posts and videos shows at least 22 current or former members of the U.S. military or law enforcement have been identified as being at or near the Capitol riot, with more than a dozen others under investigation but not yet named.<<<
I know, but the whole group wouldn't need to be led by them- not that they necessarily want to be followers, but there's less risk if they're not the leaders.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I just saw a new video... (Cnn)... There was a guy that entered the senate chamber with zip tie cuffs that was with a group that clearly thought the senate members were going to be in the room...

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This isn't a big surprise, but the wacky QAnon guy has (reportedly) been diagnosed with a smorgasbord of mental illnesses.

This may not be the big "get out of jail free card" it appears to be, however. One of the things you learn in a first-year crim law class is that if someone is locked up in a mental institution they are not released until they are no longer a threat, and it's entirely possible this could be longer than the prison sentence for a particular crime.

>>>WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The participant in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots nicknamed the "QAnon Shaman" is negotiating a possible plea deal with prosecutors, after prison psychologists found he suffers from a variety of mental illnesses, his attorney said.

In an interview, defense lawyer Albert Watkins said that officials at the federal Bureau of Prisons, or BOP, have diagnosed his client Jacob Chansley with transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.<<<

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This isn't a big surprise, but the wacky QAnon guy has (reportedly) been diagnosed with a smorgasbord of mental illnesses.

This may not be the big "get out of jail free card" it appears to be, however. One of the things you learn in a first-year crim law class is that if someone is locked up in a mental institution they are not released until they are no longer a threat, and it's entirely possible this could be longer than the prison sentence for a particular crime.

>>>WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - The participant in the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol riots nicknamed the "QAnon Shaman" is negotiating a possible plea deal with prosecutors, after prison psychologists found he suffers from a variety of mental illnesses, his attorney said.

In an interview, defense lawyer Albert Watkins said that officials at the federal Bureau of Prisons, or BOP, have diagnosed his client Jacob Chansley with transient schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and anxiety.<<<

Ya beat me to it.

I'm shocked that people that believe the QAnon nonsense are mentally ill. That has to be the biggest surprise of the year. :rolleyes:

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Latest Development and News: He is diagnosed as being mentally ill, Bi-Polar, and a bunch of other things.
I hope this does not get him off the hook. So many people these days are deranged, yet people follow them as not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

How come, for the most part, the Republicans in Congress have NO MORALS and supposedly educated?? DAH!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
How come, for the most part, the Republicans in Congress have NO MORALS and supposedly educated?? DAH!
That's actually easy to answer. It's because they believe in divine command theory and get their morals from a book that is morally bankrupt.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Latest Development and News: He is diagnosed as being mentally ill, Bi-Polar, and a bunch of other things.
I hope this does not get him off the hook. So many people these days are deranged, yet people follow them as not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

You don't seem to know much about bipolar disease. It is classified as a mental health condition but many of the people affected wit it can function and lead a life, even succeed in business, provided they take the appropriate medication. Those individuals are not crazy.

I had a son who was bipolar. Unfortunately, he passed at the age of 38. He was an amazing chef and held several good positions but could not keep them because of addiction to cocaine. He died of a myocardial infarct.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis