Wacky QAnon Guy With Viking (?) Hat

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This wacky QAnon guy seems to be everywhere.

Today in the Capitol Building:

1609963981872.png

Phoenix, November 6:

1609964254245.png

I'm just hoping that, for everyone's benefit, he is unable to reproduce, either sexually, asexually, by mating with a petri dish, or anything else (unless he's a shape-shifting lizard alien, which would be cool!)(just kidding about the lizard alien thing, of course)(although he would be at the top of my list if I was looking for an alien lizard in quasi human form)

Attachments

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Dude is Burnt!! Watch and see he gonna get a bunch of marriage proposals. For some reason women love this kind of crazy guy.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
He reminds me of that guy with the rainbow wig who used to sit in the endzone seats at so many football games. You could always see him bobbing and weaving whenever a field goal or extra point was kicked.
Untitled.jpg

That guy, Rollen Stewart, was best known for wearing a rainbow-colored wig and, later, holding up signs reading "John 3:16" at stadium sporting events around the USA and overseas in the 1970s and 1980s. He was convicted of multiple kidnapping charges following an incident in 1992 and is now serving three life sentences in prison.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Dude is clearly know as is all in on the Qanon and other whacked out conspiracy theories. One reporter got home of his brother in AZ and pretty much admitted the guy has been "between jobs." So unemployed and basically unemployable.

Another photo of a different guy at the insurrection was shown inside wearing his work badge. He's no longer employed there effective today.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
He reminds me of that guy with the rainbow wig who used to sit in the endzone seats at so many football games. You could always see him bobbing and weaving whenever a field goal or extra point was kicked.
View attachment 43463

That guy, Rollen Stewart, was best known for wearing a rainbow-colored wig and, later, holding up signs reading "John 3:16" at stadium sporting events around the USA and overseas in the 1970s and 1980s. He was convicted of multiple kidnapping charges following an incident in 1992 and is now serving three life sentences in prison.
There is a neat documentary about that guy that I saw years ago: The Rainbow Man. Looks like it is streaming from Amazon. I had forgotten all about that. Interesting movie, not just as a character study but as a piece of film making.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Dude is Burnt!! Watch and see he gonna get a bunch of marriage proposals. For some reason women love this kind of crazy guy.
Yup. Just look at how many Charlie Manson got. People are strange.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
At first I mistook him for a Bills fan, I guess it's actually the Vikings. What a maroon.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Just in case anyone was wondering if this guy is really as baked as looks, the answer is yes, he is:

>>>Mr Angeli has called himself a "multi-dimensional or hyper dimensional being" and claims he can "see into these other higher dimensions that these entities - these pedophiles, these rapists, these really high up people ... that they can almost hide in the shadows in."<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just in case anyone was wondering if this guy is really as baked as looks, the answer is yes, he is:

>>>Mr Angeli has called himself a "multi-dimensional or hyper dimensional being" and claims he can "see into these other higher dimensions that these entities - these pedophiles, these rapists, these really high up people ... that they can almost hide in the shadows in."<<<

Mental illness is a huge problem in the US....or is it just the desire to make a splash in the media?

S

Spiny Norman

Audiophyte
This wacky QAnon guy seems to be everywhere.

Today in the Capitol Building:

View attachment 43431

Phoenix, November 6:

View attachment 43433

I'm just hoping that, for everyone's benefit, he is unable to reproduce, either sexually, asexually, by mating with a petri dish, or anything else (unless he's a shape-shifting lizard alien, which would be cool!)(just kidding about the lizard alien thing, of course)(although he would be at the top of my list if I was looking for an alien lizard in quasi human form)

Since you bring up reproduction, I think it's pretty clear that he's the love child of Davy Crocket and Darth Maul. That would explain everything!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to end the fun be he did get arrested.;)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That guy is from around here( phx az)... I think he's the imperial wizard of the az chapter of the fraternal order of crackheads

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Oh crap. Is that why @Pogre has been so quiet? :)
Interesting note: that guy is currently in custody , he claims he was at the capital at DJT's personnel invitation.. Once again proving trumplandia is every bit as intuitive as their glorious leader...

S

Spiny Norman

Audiophyte
Interesting note: that guy is currently in custody , he claims he was at the capital at DJT's personnel invitation.. Once again proving trumplandia is every bit as intuitive as their glorious leader...
We'll soon find out if he gets a pardon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis