Wacky QAnon Guy With Viking (?) Hat

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Latest Development and News: He is diagnosed as being mentally ill, Bi-Polar, and a bunch of other things.
I hope this does not get him off the hook. So many people these days are deranged, yet people follow them as not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

How come, for the most part, the Republicans in Congress have NO MORALS and supposedly educated?? DAH!
Would certainly be wonderful if the republicans who support this nonsense could similarly be diagnosed and relieved of their responsibilities....instead of all that "winning" they're doing.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Good news is Jim Jordan was let go on the Republican seat for the investigation committee. I'd provide the link, but it's really too painful listening to him. The reason was they felt he'd sabotage the process. There was on other (R) taken off but don't know who that was.

Edit: the other was (R) Jim Banks. Pelosi pulled the rug under from the two candidates deemed creating a circus show. McCarthy concluded by pulling all five of his choices.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Latest Development and News: He is diagnosed as being mentally ill, Bi-Polar, and a bunch of other things.
I hope this does not get him off the hook. So many people these days are deranged, yet people follow them as not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

How come, for the most part, the Republicans in Congress have NO MORALS and supposedly educated?? DAH!
Why should mental illness not get him off the hook? Lawyers use it all the time when people who were well-adjusted before their crimes, did something terrible. Blame the lawyers and the judges who don't have the balls to hand out stiff sentences.

Don't point fingers at only one side- they all carry the responsibility for the country's problems.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Why should mental illness not get him off the hook? Lawyers use it all the time when people who were well-adjusted before their crimes, did something terrible. Blame the lawyers and the judges who don't have the balls to hand out stiff sentences.

Don't point fingers at only one side- they all carry the responsibility for the country's problems.

Mental illness, a bunch of horse crap. A l;lawyer should be disbarred for even trying to push that crap. So this guy, just happen to dress up like a nut that day and get himself into the capital with a whole bunch of other orgianized nuts and be filmed just to get attention. Not mental illness, calculated, premeditated = sane.

highfigh

highfigh

Mental illness, a bunch of horse crap. A l;lawyer should be disbarred for even trying to push that crap. So this guy, just happen to dress up like a nut that day and get himself into the capital with a whole bunch of other orgianized nuts and be filmed just to get attention. Not mental illness, calculated, premeditated = sane.
I should have included '...if he is actually diagnosed with mental illness'.

Have you ever seen someone who's clearly not of sound mind? It's not pretty. They do things that are very un-predicatable and sometimes, extremely violent, then can be completely docile. This guy didn't actually hurt anyone, physically. Yeah, he looks like a nutjob, but someone would need to actually know him to say if he had a history of odd behavior.

Post-surgery effects can be just as strange- my dad was seeing all kinds of things and people after his surgery for lung cancer and that was hard to watch because it was so different from his normal behavior. He knew who I was, but also thought that the grate on the ceiling was a newspaper and was trying to reach up to turn the page.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Next question to ask: who did the testing? Was it Trump's bone spur doctor? His "exceptional health" doctor? ;) :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Next question to ask: who did the testing? Was it Trump's bone spur doctor? His "exceptional health" doctor? ;) :D
This is for the court to decide and is a common enough task, though this public visibility is very unusual.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
You apparently believe that the U.S. Constitution is "horse crap."

I would direct your attention to the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution:

"No person shall be . . . deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

Here's how the U.S. Department of Justice puts it:

"The conviction of a defendant while mentally incompetent violates due process. See Pate v. Robinson, 383 U.S. 375, 378 (1966). Under 18 U.S.C. § 4241(a), the court must order a competency hearing
...if there is reasonable cause to believe that the defendant may presently be suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against him or to assist properly in his defense.
18 U.S.C. § 4241(a). A hearing may be ordered on motion by the defendant or the attorney for the Government, or by the court. sua sponte. Id." (emphasis added).

The judge ordered the mental evaluation (first link below) pursuant to 18 USC 4241(a) on May 21, 2021. This is a due process issue, not a susbstantive issue of criminal liability.

The judge was required to take the following oath at the time he took the bench:

>>>“I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”<<<

If the judge were to refuse to discharge his oath to follow the Constitution and the laws he would be subject to impeachment and removal.

At any rate, I'd be shocked if Chansley is set free any time soon.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

I would direct your attention to the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution:

"No person shall be . . . deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."

Here's how the U.S. Department of Justice puts it:

"The conviction of a defendant while mentally incompetent violates due process. See Pate v. Robinson, 383 U.S. 375, 378 (1966). Under 18 U.S.C. § 4241(a), the court must order a competency hearing

18 U.S.C. § 4241(a). A hearing may be ordered on motion by the defendant or the attorney for the Government, or by the court. sua sponte. Id." (emphasis added).

The judge ordered the mental evaluation (first link below) pursuant to 18 USC 4241(a) on May 21, 2021. This is a due process issue, not a susbstantive issue of criminal liability.

The judge was required to take the following oath at the time he took the bench:

>>>“I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”<<<

If the judge were to refuse to discharge his oath to follow the Constitution and the laws he would be subject to impeachment and removal.

At any rate, I'd be shocked if Chansley is set free any time soon.

I'm not a lawyer, etc, but if @cpp views was the prevailing view in the justice system (which it isn't, thankfully) we should expect many more children and old people Alzheimer on the death by row.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not a lawyer, etc, but if @cpp views was the prevailing view in the justice system (which it isn't, thankfully) we should expect many more children and old people Alzheimer on the death by row.
You may not be interpreting what he said correctly. It read to me that this ONE particular person claiming mental illness is BS, not mental illness as a whole. I could be wrong...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You may not be interpreting what he said correctly. It read to me that this ONE particular person claiming mental illness is BS, not mental illness as a whole. I could be wrong...
Such claims are usually made in the context of a specific case, but of course he give him the permission to clarify o_O

We don't have any access to the medical evaluations made of the defendant.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I never said that, you can think what you want on your silly comment. . On post 11, the poster mentioned mental illness. MY comment so let me clarify, was at the lawyers for this guy that in my opinion will try to get this guy off of his charges based on no doubt mental illness. And yes I've seen what real mental illness is and what it can do to a person and their families.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If that guy's not nuts, who is?

Lock him up on a psyche ward without a release date.

Or give him his own reality show.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I never said that, you can think what you want on your silly comment. . On post 11, the poster mentioned mental illness. MY comment so let me clarify, was at the lawyers for this guy that in my opinion will try to get this guy off of his charges based on no doubt mental illness. And yes I've seen what real mental illness is and what it can do to a person and their families.
Do you concur that "The judge ordered the mental evaluation . . . pursuant to 18 USC 4241(a) on May 21, 2021. This is a due process issue, not a substantive issue of criminal liability."?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Do you concur that "The judge ordered the mental evaluation . . . pursuant to 18 USC 4241(a) on May 21, 2021. This is a due process issue, not a substantive issue of criminal liability."?
Hell who knows, like I said . I feel his lawyers will try to use some mental illness defense as a way to get him excused. And of course the judge will order an elevation , that's how its done.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Hell who knows, like I said . I feel his lawyers will try to use some mental illness defense as a way to get him excused. And of course the judge will order an elevation , that's how its done.
You could come out clean and say that mental illness/incapacity should not be mitigating factor in the court system.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Good news is Jim Jordan was let go on the Republican seat for the investigation committee. I'd provide the link, but it's really too painful listening to him. The reason was they felt he'd sabotage the process. There was on other (R) taken off but don't know who that was.

Edit: the other was (R) Jim Banks. Pelosi pulled the rug under from the two candidates deemed creating a circus show. McCarthy concluded by pulling all five of his choices.
Thankfully a more level headed moderate (Liz Cheney) will serve

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis