Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
It's the main thing the republicans do now....just shout out accusations with the old I'm rubber you're glue thing....yet most of the accusations, like pedophilia, remain with the republicans largely. I bet robladw is one. (or at least has to pay to get laid, like most of them :) ).
Oh no you can find the pictures off Hunters laptop if you go looking for them. They made the round on the interwebs.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Right because I am confident and informed enough to even post links to sites I disagree with. I'm the one who has the issue. I got ya.
You never answered my question bugs... DID YOU GET VACCINATED???... I'm curious...

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
You have no logic. Drumphy didn't create vaccines at all. He made the pandemic worse via inaction/disbelief/misinformation. Good grief you are seriously dense.
Early estimates had over 2 million dead if nothing was done. His inaction got us well beyond that right? Trump streamlined the process got the companies to work together and produced them in record time. He then had the infrastructure in place that was delivering over a million shots a day before he left office. You never did answer my question. Are you this ignorant by choice or defect?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
It's the main thing the republicans do now....just shout out accusations with the old I'm rubber you're glue thing....yet most of the accusations, like pedophilia, remain with the republicans largely. I bet robladw is one. (or at least has to pay to get laid, like most of them :) ).
This guy is full on whack..whadya think the next few readers on this thread are gonna think??lol I'm laughing so hard i can hardly type...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd rather point at Rudy's reaching in his pants to adjust his johnson for the potential with Borat's "daughter". Now that's a picture worth more than one of a laptop.....

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
yeah go find random pictures of a laptop....such proof! For the insane perhaps....
I gotta admit.. I knew these people exist.. I'd just never encountered this textbook of a case of trumpian delusion...it's epic

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
yeah go find random pictures of a laptop....such proof! For the insane perhaps....
Not of a laptop from the laptop. You will know Hunter when you see him. They are kind of hard to find because of the censorship and the election meddling that was going on though.

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
I gotta admit.. I knew these people exist.. I'd just never encountered this textbook of a case of trumpian delusion...it's epic
I do not think you come across like you think you do.

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Not of a laptop from the laptop. You will know Hunter when you see him. They are kind of hard to find because of the censorship and the election meddling that was going on though.
Tell me , exactly how do you know it's pictures from/ of the laptop you want it to be??

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And the guy has a poodle with a french cut....just so sad.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Go find them don't take my word for it.
Talk about gullible: if you are " for real" , which i find hard to believe.. Why on earth WOULD YOU Accept a picture on the internet as proof of something ??..context need is obvious.. Did you ever stop to think that if any of this poop is true , someone , somewhere, would be as pure as you and your masters and take it to a judge, law enforcement or the pillow guy, and we would all see it..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis