confederate symbols

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
George Floyd case- sounds like the police officer Derek Chauvin is being tried for manslaughter as murder is a much more difficult sell. However, there are some 300 witnesses available for testimony.
I find it interesting that 300 witnesses are available and not a single one did anything to stop the idiot kneeling on Floyd's neck. They could have rushed the scene and if the other cops had a clue, conscience or morals, they would have let the mob grind Chauvin into a fine paste.

highfigh

highfigh

I think it's because he used his knee (vs hands).
And his hands were in his effing pockets! He could have been knocked off easily, but nobody, even the other cops, did a damn thing. NOBODY. Statistically, it seems likely that someone in view of this was armed.

It could have been stopped, but nobody bothered to do anything. What does that say? The area has security cameras- even if the cops had started shooting, they could have been stopped.

highfigh

highfigh

That Nazi cop needs to get 1st degree Murder!!!! Anyone else would've done that would be looking at the death penalty.
First degree murder means it was premeditated. This wasn't. He may have decided "I'm gonna kill someone today", but they could never prove it.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
And his hands were in his effing pockets! He could have been knocked off easily, but nobody, even the other cops, did a damn thing. NOBODY. Statistically, it seems likely that someone in view of this was armed.

It could have been stopped, but nobody bothered to do anything. What does that say? The area has security cameras- even if the cops had started shooting, they could have been stopped.
I thought the same thing when I first saw the video. But than I also thought if he would have Complied and not resist arrest he would be alive today. There was Absolutely no need for that Nazi Chicken sh$t Cop to put his knee with his Full Body weight for over nine minutes on that dudes neck he had to know it would kill him. Can't tell me he didn't know, how many years in Law Enforcement he had? Thing is how many times that Nazi cop got away with something similar or worse. I wouldn't bet my last buck that this wasn't the first time he Murdered a innocent civilian. Yeah Dude was innocent till proven guilty. That was murder plain and simple Manslaughter my a$$. But than when a drunk driving kills a mother and three kids it's considered Vehicle manslaughter. I just read on the internet a Mother killed her 2 year old child. Many many sick fu$ks we have in this world who love playing God with another human beings life. Been that way since the dawn of mans time always will be. That will never end.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought the same thing when I first saw the video. But than I also thought if he would have Complied and not resist arrest he would be alive today. There was Absolutely no need for that Nazi Chicken sh$t Cop to put his knee with his Full Body weight for over nine minutes on that dudes neck he had to know it would kill him. Can't tell me he didn't know, how many years in Law Enforcement he had? Thing is how many times that Nazi cop got away with something similar or worse. I wouldn't bet my last buck that this wasn't the first time he Murdered a innocent civilian. Yeah Dude was innocent to proven guilty. That was murder plain and simple Manslaughter my a$$. But than when a drunk driving kills a mother and three kids it's considered Vehicle manslaughter. I just read on the internet a Mother killed her 2 year old child. Many many sick fu$ks we have in this world who love playing God with another human beings life. Been that way since the dawn of mans time always will be. That will never end.
Wasn't Floyd already handcuffed too?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Wasn't Floyd already handcuffed too?
Yep forgot about that lil fact, how the hell 3 Nazi cops feel about Murdering a man already in handcuffs. That alone should be the deciding factor of Murder 1 and not Manslaughter. How that goes if 3 are robbing a bank and the two inside robbing the bank and one of the two shoots the Bank teller and they die the driver of the getaway car gets charged with murder also. Well same applies to those 3 Nazi cops. They wouldn't want me as one of the 12.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Yep forgot about that lil fact, how the hell 3 Nazi cops feel about Murdering a man already in handcuffs. That alone should the deciding factor of Murder 1 and not Manslaughter. How that goes if 3 are robbing a bank and the two inside robbing the bank and one of the two shoots the Bank teller and they die the driver of the getaway car gets charged with murder also. Well same applies to those 3 Nazi cops. They wouldn't want me as one of the 12.
I think you're forgetting about the way defense attorneys negotiate- they use every example from cases that may not even apply, then waggle cases like OJ Simpson and others in front of the prosecutor's noses to show that guilty people can and do get off.

And, to think Chauvin was the supervising officer for a trainee........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Nah. So do you read at all or are you just another sheep?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
young man, quit eating your grandfather Sanders lousy chicken, get your head out of your butt so as to get oxygen flowing to whatever brain you have left ........

J

jesse_sanders

Enthusiast
So I see this forum is liberal lord helmet sucking twats.

Enjoy the circle jerk fellas.

Daddy Trump will he back soon

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As opposed to the dumbass drumph supporters? You still support that grifter? LOL.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
So I see this forum is liberal lord helmet sucking twats.

Enjoy the circle jerk fellas.

Daddy Trump will he back soon

The circle jerk is definitely a drumphy/republican thing these days. Probably while they fantasize about pizzagate, which they really wanted to participate in.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The circle jerk is definitely a drumphy/republican thing these days. Probably while they fantasize about pizzagate, which they really wanted to participate in.
I had to look that one up, like WTF is dat hahaha!;)

robladw

robladw

Audioholic
You should really know more about Robert E Lee. He was actually against salvery. He only served in the democrat confederate army because he was from Va. That was the culture then. You identity was associated with your state more than being an American. There is nothing wrong with preserving history and learning from it. It is a shame democrats could not do the right thing and give them up. Slavery was on the way out with industrialization anyway. It does not matter though from Reservations, to Plantations, to Japanese interment camps, to sanctuary cities. Democrats love their cheap labor, political power and human suffering.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis