confederate symbols

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Trump owns the GOP and sets the party's agenda. He is a bigot, a white supremacist and a fascist.

Neither BLM nor Antifa is part of the Democrats, and the Democrats strongly and publicly condemned the riots and the violence.
I’ve never heard the Dems say that. When they should be saying that when those groups are burning down city’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
People can tear down statues, and destroy books buit you can't erase whats in the human mind, its history.
True, I never could understand why there where Confederate statues all over the country. I am white Caucasian live in the deep South they where all over the place. That would be like Germany having statues of Hitler all over their country or some of Hitler's generals Statues at the Nazi concentration camps. All of those Idols represent racism.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not trying to move this to a police discussion, but this video shows the "protestors" in portland. The news portrays them as one thing, they are another.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
True, I never could understand why there where Confederate statues all over the country. I am white Caucasian live in the deep South they where all over the place. That would be like Germany having statues of Hitler all over their country or some of Hitler's generals Statues at the Nazi concentration camps. All of those Idols represent racism.
Could you imagine if Germany did what so many here do? Flying Nazi flags all over the place, statues of Nazi's in the places that "just want to remember history". People would think they're gearing up again.

Why do people here not understand that we look exactly like we're trying to bring back the confederacy?

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
My mother lived in St. Paul Mn when all the BLM and Antifa burned and destroyed the downtown area . Why ???? And no it was not really because of police overreaching. I’ve seen firsthand how these thugs kill and destroy neighborhoods and cities. They should all be thrown in jail in the keys thrown away. Instead of you bitching and moaning about confederate symbols and statues, why don’t you get your ass off the couch and goes start doing something about it. I’m tired of seeing all this indoctrination being done to children in the teenagers it is hideous. I’ve been out there and seen firsthand what is happening and how it’s destroyed lives and neighborhoods
And now all of the Woke ass people are going after the Asian communities. It’s disgusting and you’re disgusting for all the hatred and putrid lies that you’re spreading

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Could you imagine if Germany did what so many here do? Flying Nazi flags all over the place, statues of Nazi's in the places that "just want to remember history". People would think they're gearing up again.

Why do people here not understand that we look exactly like we're trying to bring back the confederacy?
Personally to me? Should be illegal in this country to banner any Nazi symbol. Make it a felony crime. Those Confederate statues idols of Racist I call them should have never been aloud. Same goes for that Racist confederate flag. What gets me about this fu&kup Country is that not to long ago African Americans where not even aloud to eat at a so called white restaurant! When I think about that and what's going on now with hate Crimes against Asian nationalities in this country makes me sick to think about the United States being a equal rights Country. it's like what the hell man! aren't we All Immigrants in this country? But yet our Military will give African Americans Asian dissent and so on the right to get a Bullet in the head to protect our country but yet won't give them equal rights when they come back from Serving their country. I have friends of color so to speak but I don't see their color I see a man or woman of the same color as I am a Human being. I text Andrew the other day telling him to be careful cause of all the bullshit with Hate crimes against Asian dissent people in his country yeah USA is his country just like it's yours and mine also. Native Americans get treated like poop in this country. They still to this day make them live On Indian reserve land what bunch of horseshit that is to swallow. It's really sickening when you think about it. There's nothing morally right about Confederate idols all over this country much less any symbol of hatred or racism.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Heck you live here but I don't think your are doing much else.....listening to police scanners and all.

Trell- explain where I'm wrong. It's easy to think the way you do, from a distance, having never lived here and with your experiences. All you can do is interpret what you read and see on the news and online.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Where did non-native people come from? Somewhere else, where violence and war had existed for centuries. The history of America is about 400 years, the history of Europe is far older and filled with far more violence and war. You can't ignore the fact that the thinking and actions at the time were directly tied to the history of the World as they knew it, violence and slavery included. Violence and war didn't start when the Europeans came to this continent- it had existed for hundreds of years between the native people. The last part of your post should be "People are violent". Some have lost the will to be violent, but I would bet that if the situation calls for it, they could be. Anyone can claim that they're against violence, but under threat, that goes out the window because nobody wants to be a victim.

The stupid thing about wars- it's the governments and people in charge causing them, not the people.
Yes we have quite the background history, germs guns and steel! Many do support war, like post 9-11, we just wanted to let some violence loose but just chose poorly.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My mother lived in St. Paul Mn when all the BLM and Antifa burned and destroyed the downtown area . Why ???? And no it was not really because of police overreaching. I’ve seen firsthand how these thugs kill and destroy neighborhoods and cities. They should all be thrown in jail in the keys thrown away. Instead of you bitching and moaning about confederate symbols and statues, why don’t you get your ass off the couch and goes start doing something about it. I’m tired of seeing all this indoctrination being done to children in the teenagers it is hideous. I’ve been out there and seen firsthand what is happening and how it’s destroyed lives and neighborhoods
And now all of the Woke ass people are going after the Asian communities. It’s disgusting and you’re disgusting for all the hatred and putrid lies that you’re spreading

The Floyd death was about police overreach. It happened next door to your mother in Mpls. Obviously any other merit the movement may have had was lost with property destruction.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Trump owns the GOP and sets the party's agenda. He is a bigot, a white supremacist and a fascist.

Neither BLM nor Antifa is part of the Democrats, and the Democrats strongly and publicly condemned the riots and the violence.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Supporting BLM is not the same as BLM is part of the Democratic Party.

:

"#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives. "​

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another GOP term use to defend confederate monuments is heritage. Then wonder why they're called racist. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
PBS is showing a program that shows some of the US history of aggression toward Blacks in the South- they include a section about a Judge Waring, who presided over a trial about a Black US soldier whose eyes were gouged out by a police chief. The jury left the courtroom to deliberate and they were ready to return in five minutes. The judge said something to the effect of "This jury WILL NOT return a verdict in five minutes!", called a recess and left. When he returned 25 minutes later, he was told that the jurors had been pounding on the door to be let out since it was very hot and the all-white jury acquitted the police chief.

The judge's wife had left the courtroom in tears after seeing this and he later said that he never wanted to believe it was so bad.

Denial- letting terrible events occur for as long as human history.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
George Floyd case- sounds like the police officer Derek Chauvin is being tried for manslaughter as murder is a much more difficult sell. However, there are some 300 witnesses available for testimony.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The Floyd death was about police overreach. It happened next door to your mother in Mpls. Obviously any other merit the movement may have had was lost with property destruction.
I also remember the video of the white guy dressed up in his military like clothing going up and down the street starting some of the destruction then slinking away.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
George Floyd case- sounds like the police officer Derek Chauvin is being tried for manslaughter as murder is a much more difficult sell. However, there are some 300 witnesses available for testimony.
That Nazi cop needs to get 1st degree Murder!!!! Anyone else would've done that would be looking at the death penalty.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I think it's because he used his knee (vs hands).
True, Doesn't matter that the dude passed a fake 20 dollar bill and resisting doesn't give that Nazi Cop the right to play executioner!

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis