Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Just a few nights ago Tucker(gaslight)Carlson tried to sell the idea that it's a well established fact that George Floyd died of a drug overdose.. He's the uncontested king of outright bs as news...
yeah, that topic was brought at the coffee clutch this morning and we agreed Tucker went overboard with his 'fabrication'. While Floyds body tested positive for Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, cannabinoids combined with heart disease and hyper tension, trying to disavow Derek Chauvin's responsibility is ridiculous.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
yeah, that topic was brought at the coffee clutch this morning and we agreed Tucker went overboard with his 'fabrication'. While Floyds body tested positive for Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, cannabinoids combined with heart disease and hyper tension, trying to disavow Derek Chauvin's responsibility is ridiculous.
There's no doubt in my mind what i saw.. Some folks might even say that rather than identify issues Floyd was having the cop created the event that killed Floyd...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That they even need to try and find fault with BLM says much about their lack of character.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
My friend got downright scared about everything too .. He went out and bought new handguns based on speculation that antifa and blm was going to try to "take over" ,whatever that entails...
And they wonder why we call them the real sheep.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
And they wonder why we call them the real sheep.

That's a great point, I've been called "sheep" so many times on FB in the last couple of years by people that are clearly down the foxnoise rabbit hole that it's all i can do to not just go off on them..

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Or snowflakes.
The maga movement are literally the ultimate snowflakes. They find it funny offending everyone for everything but then they are easily offended and act so hurt.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I look at it like drumphy's bully antics....the whole "i'm rubber, you're glue, everything I say bounces off me and sticks to you" thing.....

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I look at it like drumphy's bully antics....the whole "i'm rubber, you're glue, everything I say bounces off me and sticks to you" thing.....
That's always his defense.. " what about" ( insert false equivalent) ...always go on offense when your own actions are not defensible...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My friend got downright scared about everything too .. He went out and bought new handguns based on speculation that antifa and blm was going to try to "take over" ,whatever that entails...
That doesn't matter as the Democrats are going to take away all their guns, written by a right-wing gun-nutter in another thread while ranting about Democrats don't like facts and only acts emotionally :rolleyes:

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
That doesn't matter as the Democrats are going to take away all their guns, written by a right-wing gun-nutter in another thread while ranting about Democrats don't like facts and only acts emotionally :rolleyes:
I came in late on that one, the poster knows his weapons pretty well , I'm not sure I'd agree with many of his political thoughts, but that hasn't come up...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I came in late on that one, the poster knows his weapons pretty well , I'm not sure I'd agree with many of his political thoughts, but that hasn't come up...
I've no doubt he knows weapons very well, but that does not extend to other areas. From what I've seen of your posts I don't think you would like his political thoughts that much, if at all.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And on the sad side of things Jeopardy, saw that Brayden Smith died, one of the last multi-show champions under Alex Trebek.....24 years old. Dang. Not clear last I checked as to what happened, something to do with hospitalization and surgery....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just a few nights ago Tucker(gaslight)Carlson tried to sell the idea that it's a well established fact that George Floyd died of a drug overdose.. He's the uncontested king of outright bs as news...
Tucker speaks garbled nothing. An eloquent way of saying lying. He always looks unhappy to me.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And on the sad side of things Jeopardy, saw that Brayden Smith died, one of the last multi-show champions under Alex Trebek.....24 years old. Dang. Not clear last I checked as to what happened, something to do with hospitalization and surgery....
the new host will be unveiled tonight .......

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I've been getting some strange ad in FB lately for some "news" service that says Ken Jennings committed suicide last coupla days....

The face of a man who's never done an honest day's work in his life.
He's the kind of dude in college who would try to fight people, then say their dad will sue if they lose. It was weird how many of those guys there were running around. Luckily they all wore a specific "uniform" so they were easy to identify.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis