TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Just messing with ya!:p That shot is NOT SAFE! Whats dumb about even one that dies from taking that shot? That would be like You crossing the street and 1 in 10 got hit by a car and gets killed.
The shot is very safe. In all the trials there has not been one fatality from vaccination. The Astrazeneca vaccine rolling out in the UK has not had one adverse result. The mRNA vaccines have one allergic reaction in every 2.5 million doses administered. These novel platform vaccines, are the safest and most effective vaccines that have ever been developed. That is a fact. Millions have died oc Covid-19. We will soon have half a million dead in the US, which me can be certain is an undercount by 30%

So yes, your post is dumb, stupid and just plain wrong, with no basis in fact.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The shot is very safe. In all the trials there has not been one fatality from vaccination. The Astrazeneca vaccine rolling out in the UK has not had one adverse result. The mRNA vaccines have one allergic reaction in every 2.5 million doses administered. These novel platform vaccines, are the safest and most effective vaccines that have ever been developed. That is a fact. Millions have died oc Covid-19. We will soon have half a million dead in the US, which me can be certain is an undercount by 30%

So yes, your post is dumb, stupid and just plain wrong, with no basis in fact.
Then why was it reported on the National news just days ago? "Detroit free Press" 90 year old died after cover-19 vaccine. The New York Times, Doctor's death after getting covid-19 vaccine. Thats just two i have listed look it up now who being stupid if the shoes fits wear it Doc!

Last edited:
Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Then why was it reported on the National news just days ago? "Detroit free Press" 90 year old died after cover-19 vaccine. The New York Times, Doctor's death after getting covid-19 vaccine. Thats just two i have listed look it up now who being stupid if the shoes fits where Doc!
There is no evidence of that person's death linking it to the vaccine other than coincidence. Tens of millions of people, including very old and frail people are getting the vaccines. A tiny number of these people are bound to die simply by chance shortly after getting the vaccine.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Then why was it reported on the National news just days ago? "Detroit free Press" 90 year old died after cover-19 vaccine. The New York Times, Doctor's death after getting covid-19 vaccine. Thats just two i have listed look it up now who being stupid if the shoes fits where Doc!
People die every day. 40 million people in the US have gotten at least one jab. Most of these people are older and many have health issues. Inevitably some people will die shortly after getting a jab but it doesn’t mean that the jab caused it

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
There is no evidence of that person's death linking it to the vaccine other than coincidence. Tens of millions of people, including very old and frail people are getting the vaccines. A tiny number of these people are bound to die simply by chance shortly after getting the vaccine.
Thats my point they can't really say, but over 196 have died since Jan 18th I'm sure its higher by now. Sure other things could have caused death after taking that shot. My point was they where alive before they took the shot. I 'm no doctor. TLS Guy is, was, the man has dealt with death on a first hand basis and knows first hand nothing is absolute when dealing with diseases. I just feel for the loved ones lost cause of cover-19 and now taking a shot you could lose your life also.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I just feel for the loved ones lost cause of cover-19 and now taking a shot you could lose your life also.
That's ridiculous. But, you know, I have a tendency to be obnoxious about stuff like this. I know a few anti-vaxers, and I've thanked them for not wanting the vaccine. It's in short supply for the time being, so every shot a fool is eligible for and refuses pushes someone else up the priority list. (Like me.) It's simple math. I'm a free-will kind of guy, and doing stupid things now and then can be one of the most effective teaching tools. I've also been known for thanking smokers, for paying silly-high taxes on cigarettes and probably dying young, reducing social security and healthcare expenditures. So far the only reaction I've received is incredulity that I would say things like this, but one of these days I suspect some old guy will take a swing at me.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That's ridiculous. But, you know, I have a tendency to be obnoxious about stuff like this. I know a few anti-vaxers, and I've thanked them for not wanting the vaccine. It's in short supply for the time being, so every shot a fool is eligible for and refuses pushes someone else up the priority list. (Like me.) It's simple math. I'm a free-will kind of guy, and doing stupid things now and then can be one of the most effective teaching tools. I've also been known for thanking smokers, for paying silly-high taxes on cigarettes and probably dying young, reducing social security and healthcare expenditures. So far the only reaction I've received is incredulity that I would say things like this, but one of these days I suspect some old guy will take a swing at me.
I wasn't taking a shot at ya Irv, You and Doc understand this sh$t better than I can, All I was saying the ones who took the shot where alive before they took the shot, thats why I said its unsafe. I'm sure they knew that some or many would die from taking the cover-19 shot. You, Doc and some others on AH are way above my pay grade when it comes to things of the nature.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Then why was it reported on the National news just days ago? "Detroit free Press" 90 year old died after cover-19 vaccine. The New York Times, Doctor's death after getting covid-19 vaccine. Thats just two i have listed look it up now who being stupid if the shoes fits wear it Doc!
No, you are still stupid. I looked into it it. The guy died of a stroke. This is how logic works. Something happening after an event does not prove, or even by itself suggest cause and effect.

Logic works this way. If you do something and something happens, you look for evidence other than chance to see if they are related. If you can't find the cause of the event, then you have to look at case counts. In this case you would have to say how many similarly matched cases died after having the vaccine, compared to a similarly matched group that did not. That is how reason and logical deduction work. You on the other hand, reached a conclusion, or at least suggested one, that was totally unwarranted.

So, I make no apologies for taking a tough line on you about this. I will not even consider the get out, that everyone is entitled to an opinion, because opinion has absolutely no part to play in a situation like this. All that matters are the facts, which are not based on opinion.

Expressing your ridiculous notion on a forum like this is harmful, and has a good potential for causing unnecessary suffering and death.

So you can regard this post as being as close to an order as possible, to knock this dangerous nonsense off.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I wasn't taking a shot at ya Irv, You and Doc understand this sh$t better than I can, All I was saying the ones who took the shot where alive before they took the shot, thats why I said its unsafe. I'm sure they knew that some or many would die from taking the cover-19 shot. You, Doc and some others on AH are way above my pay grade when it comes to things of the nature.
I'm sorry, but you say stuff like this, and then the next sentence is about the vaccines being killers. I think that you think that we're fools.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Why are they saying it safe? over 100 have died taking that shot. They should say take at your own risk
Just messing with ya!:p That shot is NOT SAFE! Whats dumb about even one that dies from taking that shot? That would be like You crossing the street and 1 in 10 got hit by a car and gets killed.
@Gmoney I'm disappointed in you. The Steam Vent Corona virus thread is a tough room, and I won't let you off easy. You are simply wrong. So wrong, you get an Anthony Fauci facepalm.
1613853542537.png

But because you made wrong claims about corona virus vaccines, the one thing that will save us from millions of deaths, you get the dreaded Implied Facepalm.
1613853614468.png

Where did you get the information that over 100 deaths were caused by the corona virus vaccine? I want a link that I can read. What else is wrong about your statement? Where do I begin?
  • Which vaccine has caused all these deaths? There are two now in use in the USA.
  • Of those 100+ deaths, how many were evaluated by a pathologist or licensed Medical Examiner?
  • For each of those deaths I want to see an evaluation of the cause or causes of death. This is often complex as there are underlying medical conditions that alone might not cause people to die, but when combined with other causes, can be fatal. So, it is common to see multiple causes of death. You rarely see a single cause of death.
  • If a death occurred within a day or two of a vaccination, I want to see the potential relationship of the death and the vaccination further evaluated as follows:
  1. Vaccination was UNRELATED to the death
  2. Vaccination was UNLIKELY related to the death
  3. Vaccination was POSSIBLY related to the death
  4. Vaccination was PROBABLY related to the death
  5. Vaccination was DEFINITELY related to the death
To make these types of evaluations, complete medical records of the person's illness and death are required. If, in the Medical Examiner's professional opinion, the vaccination was POSSIBLY, PROBABLY, OR DEFINITELY related to the death, then and only then can we say the vaccine was responsible for the death. Got it? Anything less, is just the usual internet BS.

Last edited:
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
100+/16,000,000
Those numbers are as good as any right now. That becomes 0.0006% of people who died for any reason following a SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.

How do those odds compare to the percent of people who died while working on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico? Or those who died as a result of COVID-19 infection?

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Gmoney I'm disappointed in you. The Steam Vent Corona virus thread is a tough room, and I won't let you off easy. You are simply wrong. So wrong, you get an Anthony Fauci facepalm.
View attachment 44866
But because you made wrong claims about corona virus vaccines, the one thing that will save us from millions of deaths, you get the dreaded Implied Facepalm.
View attachment 44867
Where did you get the information that over 100 deaths were caused by the corona virus vaccine? I want a link that I can read. What else is wrong about your statement? Where do I begin?
  • Which vaccine has caused all these deaths? There are two now in use in the USA.
  • Of those 100+ deaths, how many were evaluated by a pathologist or licensed Medical Examiner?
  • For each of those deaths I want to see an evaluation of the cause or causes of death. This is often complex as there are underlying medical conditions that alone might not cause people to die, but when combined with other causes, can be fatal. So, it is common to see multiple causes of death. You rarely see a single cause of death.
  • If a death occurred within a day or two of a vaccination, I want to see the potential relationship of the death and the vaccination further evaluated as follows:
  1. Vaccination was UNRELATED to the death
  2. Vaccination was UNLIKELY related to the death
  3. Vaccination was POSSIBLY related to the death
  4. Vaccination was PROBABLY related to the death
  5. Vaccination was DEFINITELY related to the death
To make these types of evaluations, complete medical records of the person's illness and death are required. If, in the Medical Examiner's professional opinion, the vaccination was POSSIBLY, PROBABLY, OR DEFINITELY related to the death, then and only then can we say the vaccine was responsible for the death. Got it? Anything less, is just the usual internet BS.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/health/covid-vaccine-death.html
read all the way down to: Dr. Spivak, {the disorder came on quickly After the shot}. Now for you guys calling out insults, and name calling. No that shot isn't 100% safe No vaccine is. As for the ones using the name calling You'll are stupid believing any vaccine is 100% safe.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/health/covid-vaccine-death.html
read all the way down to: Dr. Spivak, {the disorder came on quickly After the shot}. Now for you guys calling out insults, and name calling. No that shot isn't 100% safe No vaccine is. As for the ones using the name calling You'll are stupid believing any vaccine is 100% safe.
Nothing is 100% safe. Your house isn’t 100% safe. Since fire departments respond to over 300,000 structure fires per year, the vaccine is safer than a house.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
100% of the people that receive the vaccine will die after receiving the vaccine.

This fact does NOT mean the vaccine caused their death.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/health/covid-vaccine-death.html read all the way down to: Dr. Spivak, {the disorder came on quickly After the shot}.
See TLS Guy's post #4609
I looked into it it. The guy died of a stroke.
Yeah, strokes are rarely ever expected and can easily be fatal. The guy had a stroke the same day he got a vaccine shot. It was never attributable to the vaccine. And, most important, it hasn't happened to others, before or since.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
See TLS Guy's post #4609

Yeah, strokes are rarely ever expected and can easily be fatal. The guy had a stroke the same day he got a vaccine shot. It was never attributable to the vaccine. And, most important, it hasn't happened to others, before or since.
I call Bullsh$t,, Dr. doesn't know sh$t!, Said so in his statement in that NY times arcticle. :p:D

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
100% of the people that receive the vaccine will die after receiving the vaccine.

This fact does NOT mean the vaccine caused their death.

Correlation does not equal causation.
100% correct.

Millions of people have a cup of coffee every morning. A few of them die every day. Everyone understand that this doesn’t mean coffee is dangerous

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis