Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
How curious that all of the members warning about the "radical left" (Warren, AOC) are silent about what is going on in the GOP, so I'll just assume silent consent.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
How curious that all of the members warning about the "radical left" (Warren, AOC) are silent about what is going on in the GOP, so I'll just assume silent consent.
To me, AOC looks like something hastly written in a CIA office to undermine the notion of serious left. (And it took one afternoon, no more, no less)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The real radicals are the right wing hate groups that gop politicians now need to appease in order to win elections.. Taylor green is one of those radicals that just happens to be part of congress*for now*... She will self destruct...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Or, total disgust. It's damned hard to see a way to change it and don't tell me "vote for change"- the candidates don't always have opposition.

highfigh

highfigh

The real radicals are the right wing hate groups that gop politicians now need to appease in order to win elections.. Taylor green is one of those radicals that just happens to be part of congress*for now*... She will self destruct...
You don't consider anyone on the Left as radical?

She'll be gone soon enough.

If I could think of anyone who should stay in Congress for more than a couple of terms, I wouldn't be in favor of term limits but they have made it possible to use their election to Congress as a career and a path to wealth, which was NEVER the intent. They have powers and special interests that we have no control over and that needs to stop.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You don't consider anyone on the Left as radical?

She'll be gone soon enough.

If I could think of anyone who should stay in Congress for more than a couple of terms, I wouldn't be in favor of term limits but they have made it possible to use their election to Congress as a career and a path to wealth, which was NEVER the intent. They have powers and special interests that we have no control over and that needs to stop.
Not the politicians the idiots on the right describe as "radical" especially Bernie and AOC.. If you consider their agenda as radical you haven't been paying attention to worldwide economics since ww2 or think you have a vested interest in raw capitalism...Take a look at Bernies Wealth in comp to others that have been there 40 years .. If that doesn't clear it up for you you are down the rabbit hole...

highfigh

highfigh

Not the politicians the idiots on the right describe as "radical" especially Bernie and AOC.. If you consider their agenda as radical you haven't been paying attention to worldwide economics since ww2 or think you have a vested interest in raw capitalism...Take a look at Bernies Wealth in comp to others that have been there 40 years .. If that doesn't clear it up for you you are down the rabbit hole...
Bernie made his money from book sales, mostly. I don't care about that. I do have a problem with people worth millions (and in a some cases, tens or more than a hundred million dollars) complaining that the wealthy don't pay their share- many make loads of money because they have inside information.

Perception is relative.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Bernie made his money from book sales, mostly. I don't care about that. I do have a problem with people worth millions (and in a some cases, tens or more than a hundred million dollars) complaining that the wealthy don't pay their share- many make loads of money because they have inside information.

Perception is relative.
ok.. well that leaves the "radical left" wing of the congress out of the argument then .. since they aren't trying to hide wealth or benefit from insider knowledge (AOC, Benie , Rasheed) they all have pledged not to *now and in the future*.. i don't have a problem with you hating dems that are using congress and inside info to get rich.. i hate em too , they are the problem(along with 90% of the republican party and 100% of the retrumplican party).. but the argument was about the "radical left" .. and they aren't the problem.. mostly because they aren't radical...

highfigh

highfigh

ok.. well that leaves the "radical left" wing of the congress out of the argument then .. since they aren't trying to hide wealth or benefit from insider knowledge (AOC, Benie , Rasheed) they all have pledged not to *now and in the future*.. i don't have a problem with you hating dems that are using congress and inside info to get rich.. i hate em too , they are the problem(along with 90% of the republican party and 100% of the retrumplican party).. but the argument was about the "radical left" .. and they aren't the problem.. mostly because they aren't radical...
In this country, they are radical- in the rest of the World, not so much. OTOH, by comparison to how much of the World has been ruled, the existing 'radicals' aren't as radical as they were, but why is so much of Europe seeing a shift to the Right?

The GOP needs to be retooled. Maybe a bad way to put it, considering the fact that so many 'tools' are in office.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well with McCathy's approval of the nutjob I guess they're fully signed on being the nutjob party? Not surprising for this bunch of bozos.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
In this country, they are radical- in the rest of the World, not so much. OTOH, by comparison to how much of the World has been ruled, the existing 'radicals' aren't as radical as they were, but why is so much of Europe seeing a shift to the Right?

The GOP needs to be retooled. Maybe a bad way to put it, considering the fact that so many 'tools' are in office.
who specifically is radical (names please) and what "radical groups" do they incite to violence ? i can specifically name Trump,Green, Hawley, guilliani and Cruz as the main enablers and demonstrably encouraging "fight like hell" , "trial by combat", "take back "Our" (lol)country" violence .. and they did it live on tv, social media , and in rallies ...and i'm supposed to overlook that to pander to the "unity" plea from the losers that brought me all that fun?.. to them (and you ) i say "ladies and gentlemen, meet the budget committee chairman Bernie Sanders" ... as to Europe seeing a move to the right .. idk .. i guess there are a many uneducated racist clowns there are as here.. i hope i haven't been ambiguous in my thoughts...;) edit: you are aware that there is right wing violence in Europe ?,, even some of it in the form of racist driven soccer riot violence .. sound like the same types that complain about blm (nfl) athletes kneeling ?...

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well with McCathy's approval of the nutjob I guess they're fully signed on being the nutjob party? Not surprising for this bunch of bozos.

"House Democrats are preparing to center their strategy for the far-off midterm elections on a simple, aggressive message: Republicans are the party of QAnon."

highfigh

highfigh

who specifically is radical (names please) and what "radical groups" do they incite to violence ? i can specifically name Trump,Green, Hawley, guilliani and Cruz as the main enablers and demonstrably encouraging "fight like hell" , "trial by combat", "take back "Our" (lol)country" violence .. and they did it live on tv, social media , and in rallies ...and i'm supposed to overlook that to pander to the "unity" plea from the losers that brought me all that fun?.. to them (and you ) i say "ladies and gentlemen, meet the budget committee chairman Bernie Sanders" ... as to Europe seeing a move to the right .. idk .. i guess there are a many uneducated racist clowns there are as here.. i hope i haven't been ambiguous in my thoughts...;) edit: you are aware that there is right wing violence in Europe ?,, even some of it in the form of racist driven soccer riot violence .. sound like the same types that complain about blm (nfl) athletes kneeling ?...
I don't mean 'radical' in the form of the Weather Underground, SDS, etc- it's all by comparison to what has become of 'the middle'.

I'm not advocating for ANY violence- I was just asking about the shift toward the right. I think anyone who uses language that would incite violence needs to be shut down, too. There's no room for that in a civilized society and should never come from anyone in government.

Have you heard of BLM trying to make change by meeting with city, state, federal or heads of law enforcement agencies and presenting the case that deaths at the hands of Police need to end? I haven't. Have you heard or seen them trying to make changes in anything else? I haven't.

I don't know if you have seen anything about it, but a former cop in Wauwatosa part of Milwaukee) killed someone at a mall, where BLM and others caused a lot of problems not only at the mall, but in the city. First, that's the wrong way to go about making their point and second, the details hadn't been released, so they didn't know that the guy who was killed had fired first. I have seen news reports about it and if the facts presented were accurate, the city, DA and others have a problem because one detail would be almost impossible. The cop had killed two others in the line of duty, so this makes three killed in five years- he shouldn't have been allowed to be on the force or on patrol- I don't know how someone who killed three in that line of work could be unaffected by it or able to do that job properly. He has since resigned, but he also received a recommendation from the chief and has since become a member of another police department- the chief is retiring in June and I hope people will make the message clear to the other department that he shouldn't be in a position that requires carrying a gun.

BTW- he's not White.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I don't mean 'radical' in the form of the Weather Underground, SDS, etc- it's all by comparison to what has become of 'the middle'.

I'm not advocating for ANY violence- I was just asking about the shift toward the right. I think anyone who uses language that would incite violence needs to be shut down, too. There's no room for that in a civilized society and should never come from anyone in government.

Have you heard of BLM trying to make change by meeting with city, state, federal or heads of law enforcement agencies and presenting the case that deaths at the hands of Police need to end? I haven't. Have you heard or seen them trying to make changes in anything else? I haven't.

I don't know if you have seen anything about it, but a former cop in Wauwatosa part of Milwaukee) killed someone at a mall, where BLM and others caused a lot of problems not only at the mall, but in the city. First, that's the wrong way to go about making their point and second, the details hadn't been released, so they didn't know that the guy who was killed had fired first. I have seen news reports about it and if the facts presented were accurate, the city, DA and others have a problem because one detail would be almost impossible. The cop had killed two others in the line of duty, so this makes three killed in five years- he shouldn't have been allowed to be on the force or on patrol- I don't know how someone who killed three in that line of work could be unaffected by it or able to do that job properly. He has since resigned, but he also received a recommendation from the chief and has since become a member of another police department- the chief is retiring in June and I hope people will make the message clear to the other department that he shouldn't be in a position that requires carrying a gun.

BTW- he's not White.
That's the thing , blm is * not* largely organized... So meetings with officials isn't part of the sub plot.. We all saw how the powers that be "met" with Colin Kaepernick...And he's pretty non violent wouldn't you agree?.. Bottom line with me, blm isn't the problem but a symptom of 400 years of white privilege getting some push back..and the trump insurrection was white America's answer to that.. Often the whitest guy in the room is a black guy with a badge...

highfigh

highfigh

That's the thing , blm is * not* largely organized... So meetings with officials isn't part of the sub plot.. We all saw how the powers that be "met" with Colin Kaepernick...And he's pretty non violent wouldn't you agree?.. Bottom line with me, blm isn't the problem but a symptom of 400 years of white privilege getting some push back..and the trump insurrection was white America's answer to that.. Often the whitest guy in the room is a black guy with a badge...
If they want change, tearing up cities isn't the best way to get it.

Too many people let emotions cloud their judgement and sabre-rattling is a dangerous way for anyone to create action. I can't imagine being so worked up that joining in on anything approaching the level of January 6th would seem like a good idea.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
If they want change, tearing up cities isn't the best way to get it.

Too many people let emotions cloud their judgement and sabre-rattling is a dangerous way for anyone to create action. I can't imagine being so worked up that joining in on anything approaching the level of January 6th would seem like a good idea.
I watched a *vice* series on blm and the unrest.. Depending on your news source it can be widely exaggerated ( or underplayed) .. Right wing news has reported that Portland is a war zone.. It's not true ..much of the damage is way overplayed , the violence is often limited to trash can fires and rock throwing between left vs right idiots.. Many blm groups *never* engage... You can't hold *everyone* accountable for a few idiots.. I don't hold fox news viewers nearly in the same view as the idiots at the capital... Like i said, blm * IS NOT*an " organized group" like the proud boys.. It's many small unorganized groups without much leadership.. I urge you to watch the *VICE* special... They actually spent time on the ground within Portland....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis