For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, all it took was one scared li'l Norwegian to figure it all out for everybody on earth. ....lol (get the fk outta here).
Perhaps loosen up on the booze? I think your Russian handlers will tell you the same.

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
Warning points handed out.
You either missed my point, or are deliberately deflecting.

You made that statement as being praise-worthy. I just pointed out how it got that way and was not defending how those other countries you mentioned came about. So, we'll call that a straw man.

If any such study took place in the Soviet Union, it wouldn't have been anonymous, so what are most people going to say? They certainly voted with their feet when given the opportunity.

Indoctrinated, am I? I can assure you that I do not support unfettered capitalism. But, a regulated mixed economy is far more preferable to a collectivized economy. Stalin's man-made famine in the Ukraine ring any bells?

You sound like a true believer. Maybe you'd like to move to China? No, wait - they found communism didn't work either. So, the regime kept the part they liked - keeping power through totalitarian oppression and ditched the failed economic model. Of course, they didn't like the looks of a free market economy either and went with the mercantilist economy - private enterprise in the service of the state.
Indoctrinated are you? Twenty five million Soviet citizens (mostly civilian) were killed during the 2nd world war fighting Germany. This is probably why another Norwegian clown is out here on this forum running his mouth (The German army didn't get a chance to slaughter his ancestors yet). But, on the D-Day event that was held by world leaders in 2019, i saw all the European head clowns holding hands together in peace and friendship. Guess what? Even Angela Merkel is there holding hands together in friendship (Forget or forgive was the motto apparently). But, Vladimir wasn't invited apparently. That shows a lack of basic human decency .

But, whatever, drink the kool-aid bro....You are a great man! I am sure the valiant forum moderator will offer me a few more points for this. Gnight great valiant keyboard warriors.

jinjuku

jinjuku

But, whatever, drink the kool-aid bro....You are a great man! I am sure the valiant forum moderator will offer me a few more points for this. Gnight great valiant keyboard warriors.
You got points for just going after people by hurling insults. Now you are going after me. But not any more. You were warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis