For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
In retrospect, no.

It was right for NY, it was not right for South Carolina or South Dakota. Those places need one now, NY does not.
Looks like California too.

My thought was the reason they designated essential businesses because they wanted less congestion. You go to any one of the major outlets and be done with it.

Politics and all aside liquor stores you have like a few people in the store at once. Where as religious congregations you could end up with tons. (No I don't think you're going to win that case.)

Michigan early on-- the woman who said "I'm sorry for their loss but you cannot close us down." I thought she was the most sensible. The woman "Look at my hair. I need a perm." Not so much. Cmon peeps. SMH :)

Random thoughts edit.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Left: Kaitlan Collins, CNN = yummy:oops:
Right: Kayleigh McEnany, Trump spokesperson = yuk:(

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
A national embarrassment in glorious color for the world to see in DC today.

I don't know whether to laugh or ... my anger is indescribable.

Even Trump is shocked to a degree, asking that protesters 'stay peaceful' and the House & Senate have evacuated their chambers.

What an 'effin joke ... on us.

Putin, Xi Jinping, Iran & N. Korea are laughing their a$$ off and doing high-fives with their henchmen, while the rest of the world watches in horror and disbelief.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
A national embarrassment in glorious color for the world to see in DC today.

I don't know whether to laugh or ... my anger is indescribable.

Even Trump is shocked to a degree, asking that protesters 'stay peaceful' and the House & Senate have evacuated their chambers.

What an 'effin joke ... on us.

Putin, Xi Jinping, Iran & N. Korea are laughing their a$$ off and doing high-fives with their henchmen, while the rest of the world watches in horror and disbelief.
What's sad is who the truck didn't think to have security on hand before the capitol started???

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
This is what happens when a child is allowed to play with dynamite.

A picture of the Capitol Police in the Congressional chambers. And a woman has been shot.
guns drawn.jpg

... and a protester in Congress.
Protester-in-Capitol.jpg

Last edited:
Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Al Qaeda had it all wrong. They didn't need to hijack planes. Apparently they just needed to walk right on in.

Somebody pinch me please... this really isn't happening, right?

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Al Qaeda had it all wrong. They didn't need to hijack planes. Apparently they just needed to walk right on in.

Somebody pinch me please... this really isn't happening, right?
Oh it's happening alright and all too predictable. :mad:

Can you imagine if this was a Black Lives Matter or any other progressive protest?

Remember how the earlier Trump Michigan protesters were coddled when they invaded and took over the Michigan state House chambers protesting the COVID lockdown?

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh it's happening alright and all too predictable. :mad:

Can you imagine if this was a Black Lives Matter or any other progressive protest?

Remember how the earlier Trump Michigan protesters were coddled when they invaded and took over the Michigan state House chambers protesting the COVID lockdown?
I believe a handful were on trial for attempted kidnapping.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I believe a handful were on trial for attempted kidnapping.
Good, this type of protest $hit and bringing guns along has to stop too.

You wanna protest, right or left, I'm with you every inch of the way. But once you kill or shoot to kill anyone, you need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

And also including encouraging a coup of the government, another act of sedition.

We're a nation of laws, right? Let's start acting like it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
- One dead. I think it was probably that woman who was taken out on a stretcher. She looked to be given oxygen and CPR.
- A senate aid thought quickly enough to grab the electoral paperwork before the mob broke in.
- I also think Rachael Maddow (Msnbc) said it well: looking to Republicans for answers has ended. It was another who called in the Virginia guard to come in, not Trump. Cruz, McConnell and the lot decided to stay silent through it all till it was too late. This is the culmination of that. The press can't keep waiting for Trump to respond. He isn't in any meaningful way.
- It is believed the mob used chemicals to overwhelm the guards on duty.
- This flag was there.....
1609974903680.jpeg

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
- a man from intelligence said this was not an intel failure but a security one. Intel knew of the proud boys etc planning for two weeks. Why barriers weren't erected don't know.
- the same man said we have to make plans to isolate the president from the rest of govt. As Bill Clinton said, it's going to take removing sand bags to get him out LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis