S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is something that is mellow change of pace from the rowdier tunes that seem to pop up in this thread: Kuroi Ame - Underpass. This is a more relaxed, atmospheric tune that has some nice stuff going on in lower frequencies.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a track that has a very engaging sound as well as video: Billain - Cacoon. Very cool bass sound in the percussion, with a very cinematic sound overall. I don't know what genre this music would fall under, but I just love this thing. It definitely warrants being played loudly in your home theater system.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a tune that is a bit dubstep-ish but it still sounds unique and not like other dubstep tunes I have heard: Ivy Lab and Two Fingers - Talk To Me. It sounds a bit like Lorn maybe. Very cool tune and worth blazing on a good sound system.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It's Tuesday, and you know what that means... It's time for some Dope D.O.D! BLAOW!! In-your-face rap with punchy bass. Dope D.O.D. is always the best soundtrack for committing felonies.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a tune with a wicked sound and some low frequencies for your subs to feast on: Extra Terra - Blockchain. Sound like it could be a good soundtrack for Cyberpunk 2077, although it gets me in the mood for more old-school games like Double Dragon.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I don't know have I already posted this song, but it has one of those lows that will make the driver pulsate like crazy on my LS50s although no sound will emanate. But on my new headphones I hear it.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
When wife goes to visit mother-in-law, crank it up on your multichannel music setup (deploy the platoon of subs) and evolve in consciousness...all ye lads made of stardust...

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a fun tune with a whimsical bass line: Rainbows - Kronedigger. Unlike many other tunes that use a lot of bass, this one is very pretty. I wouldn't know what genre to put it in, it's just a nice song.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis