Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah boy, the difference with this nearfield sub is very subtle with upper and mid bass until you get into the really low frequencies. With deep bass there's definitely more of a tactile feel. It's more than subtle. I don't feel like I wasted a purchase at all.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
That one and the first track "Give It Up" both have some nice bass right at the beginning.
Remember how I was telling you to get a near-field sub as your next step? Now you know why! Gotta love a spine massage! Here is a doozie that I found recently, not the deepest bass but what a fat sound: Monuman - Hurts When I'm With You. Sounds totally awesome at a high volume.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
After that played I got this with autoplay, nice stuff too

Stuff like this gives me hope for the future of music. Seeing some young guys using actual instruments to create original music is something we need more of. That song isn't necessarily my cup of tea, but the bass was fun and I appreciate the talent and originality.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is something with bonkers bass, this will REALLY give your sub a workout: HOST - Stuck in the Moment. This isn't subwoofer candy, it's a subwoofer full-course dinner.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Strap in for this compilation of deep bass song clips and hang on. Some solid deep bass peppered all through it!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I know I posted this a couple pages back, but I think it deserves a repost. Around the halfway point there's some really cool and funky effects to flex your subs. Right from the first second it hits you with really strong, furniture vibrating deep bass.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Here is a crazy low-tempo grimey tune: Host - Passion of the Halfpipe. The structure of this song is very simple, but the sounds this guy finds is just bonkers. Tunes like this are why people should be paying more attention to the long-term compression sweeps in subwoofer reviews rather than burst output; the sustain on the bass notes here just keep going. A short, fun tune that will make your woofers move.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This one is crazy deep. Deep-deep. Watch your volume. One of the most fun ones I've found on yt yet. It kicks in at about 45 seconds. Seriously, do not crank this until you've heard it first. There are long, strong, sustained 16 hz sections that'll make your drivers hop out of the cabinets! You can't really even "hear" it, but you sure do feel it!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh boy... rabbit hole! This one will shake your insides too!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This is a good one to turn up loud. It's a remix of the Mortal Kombat theme song "Techno Syndrome" from the 2021 movie soundtrack and it bumps pretty good!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis