eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
hey genius , you're the one that said 'NYC was arguably the safest place in the country'. So unless you want back that up with 'qualifiers' it's pretty clear you in fact have 'no clue' ..........
Michael, I made it clear I will not disprove the lies of another. @Hi-Fi-Guy was wise enough to say, in his opinion. He will not be able to prove his original contention.

FYI, Opinion is acceptable in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

I have ZERO doubt that neither he nor you have the foggiest clue as to what NYC is like in any way and that all your impressions are old school fear of urban areas.

But, so what, enjoy your holiday meals!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!~

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
So, you're saying the divide will never end. You're saying that all Republicans are bad and for that, you are what you hate. Do that with any other group and see how far you get.
i would say this group of gop lawmakers, led by McConnell are irreparably lost to corruption , and yes , much more so than the dems.. at least the dems didn't coddle the crazy guy in the WH .. moscow mitch is a pox on our nation...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I am saying that all Trumpists have acted unethically, immorally and unpatriotically. I am a republican but I would not compromise my values to support the degradation of our sociaty and country as Trumpists did.
a--fuckin-men.. let's have some turkey

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

You've got to love this. So some subjects in the Oxford-Astrazeneca trial were accidentally given half doses of the vaccine, and the smaller does increased efficacy to ~90% from 62%. And, of course, the mob goes on the attack for this lack of rigor, when it looks to me like good news. The manufacturing capacity should go twice as far if a half-dose is actually better. I still think I'd rather have an mRNA vaccine myself, but considering the manufacturing and distribution problems with the mRNA products, this is probably good news for most of the world where distribution is more challenging.
From the time spent in this thread you should know by now that these mistakes, along with lack of timely transparency, rises serious questions of efficacy. As times goes by more information is released, press release style, and researches are even more concerned.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Michael, I made it clear I will not disprove the lies of another. @Hi-Fi-Guy was wise enough to say, in his opinion. He will not be able to prove his original contention.

FYI, Opinion is acceptable in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

I have ZERO doubt that neither he nor you have the foggiest clue as to what NYC is like in any way and that all your impressions are old school fear of urban areas.

But, so what, enjoy your holiday meals!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!~
OK, whatever but as for that 'foggy clue' I lived there for two years , you ? Also, being a NY State native, my company is Hdq in Upstate NY and employs nearly 100 people, I have seen what decades of political mismanagement has done to my home state.

Enjoy the bird !

One other thing, who's Michael ??

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
We will see. GOP is at a fork in the road...I predict they will take it.
they are about 0 for the 21st century on good decisions ... we'll see how this goes.. if there was ever a time to stop being like the top 2 dogs in the party it would be now...now that i think about it ted cruz needs to go too..

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Why didn't you ask?

And to think that people call Republicans 'asshole'.
I don’t have to, people often vote against their own self interest. The promise to “make America great again” is far to great a temptation for a large percentage of trumpsters, even those unfortunately that are in dire straights.

reminds me of an interview I saw with a man that was a trump supporter. he was married to a latina who was not a citizen. When she was deported, he was on the news begging for help. But he voted for trump!

never underestimate the power of denial...(American beauty)

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
I don’t have to, people often vote against their own self interest. The promise to “make America great again” is far to great a temptation for a large percentage of trumpsters, even those unfortunately that are in dire straights.

reminds me of an interview I saw with a man that was a trump supporter. he was married to a latina who was not a citizen. When she was deported, he was on the news begging for help. But he voted for trump!

Both parties (politicians) are crooked as can be, caring for the American people is the last thing on their agenda. Yet they pit the people against each other in an attempt to keep the focus off their wrong doings and shenanigan's. And sadly, most of the people are so brain washed they fall for it.
I vaguely recall the married couples story, i believe in the end she was a criminal ( could be wrong) if she wasn't and married an American citizen, she would not have been deported if they went through the proper procedures.

While i despise almost all the politicians regardless of sides. The dems sank to an all time low when they began this race baiting-race hustling agenda. Talk about trying destroy a country overnight, they seem to be succeeding.

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Both parties (politicians) are crooked as can be, caring for the American people is the last thing on their agenda. Yet they pit the people against each other in an attempt to keep the focus off their wrong doings and shenanigan's. And sadly, most of the people are so brain washed they fall for it.
I vaguely recall the married couples story, i believe in the end she was a criminal ( could be wrong) if she wasn't and married an American citizen, she would not have been deported if they went through the proper procedures.

While i despise almost all the politicians regardless of sides. The dems sank to an all time low when they began this race baiting-race hustling agenda. Talk about trying destroy a country overnight, they seem to be succeeding.
This post is victimization garbage cloaked in "i am a free thinker" crap.
I have a question, since I am pay more attention than you to the political climate/current affairs and am much wiser, smarter than you, how come I am unaware of this "race baiting" agenda?

Why don't you take a minutes and qualify and quantity this.

As to all politicians having a disregard for the needs of this countries citizenry, this is partially true however under the rule of the animal know as Trump it was something the likes of which we have ever seen.

I can't wait for your reply. It should be steeped in wingnut hate conspiracies'.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

People believe whatever resonates with them, good or bad. Unfortunately, too many don't check to see if it's one or the other.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I have a question, since I am pay more attention than you to the political climate/current affairs and am much wiser, smarter than you,
Wow, talk about one conceited ego maniac, you and Trump are obviously 'kissing cousins' !

how come I am unaware of this "race baiting" agenda?
well for starters try removing your head from your........

I can't wait for your reply. It should be steeped in wingnut hate conspiracies'.
LOL, you seem unable to answer my questions(#3725) after I responded to your post.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General

Make America great again is the ultimate race bait.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
they are about 0 for the 21st century on good decisions ... we'll see how this goes.. if there was ever a time to stop being like the top 2 dogs in the party it would be now...now that i think about it ted cruz needs to go too..
Agree. Less Ted Cruiz please. A lot of TX agrees with you, but not enough yet.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
agreed or unfortunately they simply don't know one from the other ......
ding .. ding .. ding.. and the reasons might lie with education, and attention deficit.. people stick with a story , no matter how reality changes that should "adjust" their thinking..our legislative branch is broken beyond repair under it's current format , but people want "term limits" rather than laws that would outlaw the behavior that causes people to want term limits.. the only place that bribery is legal *and encouraged* in the USA is of course in congress (in the form of pac money and "campaign donations") for the people who *make laws*...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

the "both parties are"seems to be the battle cry of the supporters of the more offensive party in perpetuity .. and in the last 40 years i hear it from republican voters brainwashed into thinking "anything" is better than having dems in power.. well .. they prove themselves incorrect over & over...

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Huge dirre
the "both parties are"seems to be the battle cry of the supporters of the more offensive party in perpetuity .. and in the last 40 years i hear it from republican voters brainwashed into thinking "anything" is better than having dems in power.. well .. they prove themselves incorrect over & over...
Perfect.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yep and I can site plenty examples of the opposite as well. As I've stated many times it's the extreme L/R that I have a problem with and as a responsible gun owner I suspect you know what I mean ..... ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis