Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Did you buy it? It would be a nice addition to my Primus 363s. But must resist....
Hi DS! Nope don’t need it. I know its a great sub, but I have 5 subs from thrift stores that are serving me well for now. The Onkyo sub is in my closet. I may set it up or sell it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I would think 5 subs would be sufficient unless you lived in a mansion. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah I would think 5 subs would be sufficient unless you lived in a mansion. :)
I got such great deals on them. There was a JBL 10 inch at the thrift store and passed on it. Now if it were a SVS/HSU...I’m saving for the Denon MS cart!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Rumor has it that the SVS PB2000 will be a Black Friday sale! No price yet, but i will post it when pricing is available. :eek: :p:p

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
They got the entire Sony 5.1.2 system for 550 at bestbuy right now
Got a little better now too, you can opt out of the sub and dolby atmos speakers it will only be 350 for even 300 i believe for just 5 speakers, before you had to purchase the entire set up

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
$289 Ordered mine! Thanks M for the link!
Damn, I missed this post. I saw those same speakers tower edition for even cheaper, almost certain it was the pair. Not sure if you were seeking bookshelves. It’s on google if you search Black Friday speaker deals on one of the websites advertising other websites deals. Didn’t think anyone wanted JBL’s

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking forward to your comments on JBL 530 vs DCM TP160S!
I definitely will give my opinion on them for sure KEW! Two week can’t get here fast enough. I think Ill probably order the center since its on sale too. I guess no PB 2000 this year. :( Oh well I guess I'm good in that dept for now. Im am happy with the subs i got. They shake the room good enough for now.

M

MacCali

Full Audioholic
Klipsch R110SW 199 @ Electronic Expo
Music Direct
Arcam SR250 1499
& more see photo
9E6CB2D3-4355-44AD-9EE3-D177259109A5.jpeg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com