For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, but Texas is also a Republic- do you guys still have a disconnect for the state power grid where it meets the national grid? Don't know if that was true, but I have heard about it for a long time.

Here's part of the cover of the Wisconsin ballot- I received many of them- since there's no requirement for proof of identity, I fail to see how this could possibly be without abuse. Anyone who thinks people won't "because an election is important" is incredibly naiive.

I don't have a problem with mail-in voting, I just want the same requirement for ID- it would be better if the ballots came after a request, not just in the bulk mail, sent multiple times to each person.

View attachment 41840
now to change anything all you have to do is *prove* voter fraud in numbers that would change the outcome..*might* , *could lead to* and *indicates* are cute references for the drooling masses , but they don't hold up in court,,,the burden of proof is on the plaintiff in a lawsuit.....and damages must be proved...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Great quote I read on a "What did you learn from Donald Trumps first term" Lots of pro and anti Trump quotes but I liked this one the best.
"And finally, that maybe Donald Trump will unintentionally Make America Great Again, waking up a new generation of voters and activists who recognize these things as an existential threat.”

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I seriously think he might be suffering from early stage dementia. The guy is obviously losing it. What a sad sad end to the legacy of a man who was called "America's Mayor" after his heroic actions after 911. I wish his children would get him some help. :(
think about this .. the president of the United States employs him as his "go to" guy on personal legal matters... reflect on that for a minute

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I seriously think he might be suffering from early stage dementia. The guy is obviously losing it. What a sad sad end to the legacy of a man who was called "America's Mayor" after his heroic actions after 911. I wish his children would get him some help. :(
I remember him as a decent and capable mayor after the awful terrorist attack, how he has changed!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
think about this .. the president of the United States employs him as his "go to" guy on personal legal matters... reflect on that for a minute

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did, and then I had to work on my constipation for a long time.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I saw something on Facebook that raised a question for me- how many ballots did you people receive in the mail?
I stopped counting after 1. Oh, wait, 2nd went to spouse and I did let her fill it out. :D

Facebook raised this for you? Wife's friend thinks ballots were sent to Germany and other places(perhaps to military personnel) but she didn't ask questions about evidence for this being nefarious.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Does anyone have, or have they shown, any proof that the money from hats, t-shirts, etc goes to him? This is typical internet BS- post proof if you have it, or stop making baseless claims. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, but at least have some integrity in your comments.
Somebody trademarked them, no? Whoever that is will get the royalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis