G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Lol. I did audition some HK AVR’s a long time ago. Have to say, I did find them to be “dull?” Can’t say I remember the test conditions very well. But I took an Onkyo home after that.
Yep, "Natural sound" :rolleyes: what ever that means. Lol How ever I did find that the V6A sounded better than my 7790. It did have better inner detail. But them bugs man, dam bugs!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
You know it doesn't matter to me what anyone gets. If 99% of all members get Denon, I wouldn't mind. If people buy Bose, I still wouldn't mind. :D

You gotta do what you feel is the right decision at the time.
There you are! You still without power at your home? New Orleans is getting hit right now with a Cat 3 storm. Anyways just messing with you bro.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
There you are! You still without power at your home? New Orleans is getting hit right now with a Cat 3 storm. Anyways just messing with you bro.
My house has been powered by the 40KW generator since Monday around noon. Worst outages I've ever seen in my life.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
My house has been powered by the 40KW generator since Monday around noon. Worst outages I've ever seen in my life.
You got that bad a$$ Generac generator you gonna be ok till power comes back on. My brother has one for his home runs on Natural gas powers his whole home Including AC.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Why where are you?
Oklahoma City.

Prior to this, the worst electrical outage I've seen in OKC was about 6 years ago when the tornadoes hit OKC pretty badly. We were without electricity for 1 day.

This time, the outages have been going for 3 days. Most street lights are out. Most trees have branches on the ground. It's a jungle.

When I went to work this morning at 6AM, it was almost completely dark (no lights on streets or neighborhoods) for the entire 20 miles.

As I am typing this, my house is still being powered by the generator.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oklahoma City.

Prior to this, the worst electrical outage I've seen in OKC was about 6 years ago when the tornadoes hit OKC pretty badly. We were without electricity for 1 day.

This time, the outages have been going for 3 days. Most street lights are out. Most trees have branches on the ground. It's a jungle.

When I went to work this morning at 6AM, it was almost completely dark (no lights on streets or neighborhoods) for the entire 20 miles.
I've had a coupla 5-7 day blackouts to deal with, sometimes in the dead of winter in an electrically heated house. First world problems :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
You got that bad a$$ Generac generator you gonna be ok till power comes back on. My brother has one for his home runs on Natural gas powers his whole home Including AC.
Yeah, thank god. The generator is powering the house heater and everything else.

T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
I've had a coupla 5-7 day blackouts to deal with, sometimes in the dead of winter in an electrically heated house. First world problems :)
living in Florida, a few days where I was worried about it being cold without heat is almost dreamy sounding. We don’t even get to run our heat. LOL

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
No we were talking about your Camaro yesterday and it popped up on my Facebook page this morning I figured I'd posted in case you never seen it I've never owned a Camaro I've had Trans Am's Firebirds Chevelles Buicks to many to list really but never Camaro

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis