Radical catholic supreme court nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I guess I am dumb. Sorry I question the motivation of magazine columnists....I guess I should just read and believe everything I read. Nearly everything has a spin to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I guess I am dumb. Sorry I question the motivation of magazine columnists....I guess I should just read and believe everything I read. Nearly everything has a spin to it.

You should leave "Christian" belief behind a bit and start thinking for your self. And that article I linked to is pretty good.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
You should leave "Christian" belief behind a bit and start thinking for your self. And that article I linked to is pretty good.
I am not a religious person, so I have no horse in the “christian” race.

I still believe folks can still be free to believe in what ever god they choose.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I am not a religious person, so I have no horse in the “christian” race.

I still believe folks can still be free to believe in what ever god they choose.

Sent from my iPad using Orifice 2.1
So, if I was a Satanist intent on bringing on the End of The World, you would approve?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
You can be a satanist, but when you decide you need to start killing or hurting people your right shall deteriorate quickly.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Are you playing dumb, or are you just dumb?
Just another guy pushing his agenda. Just another guy that won't accept that people have their own thoughts and opinions.
You must be the kind of guy that took your ball and went home when you didn't get your way as a kid

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You can be a satanist, but when you decide you need to start killing or hurting people your right shall deteriorate quickly.

But, but, except if you are a "Christian" , of course :rolleyes:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Just another guy pushing his agenda. Just another guy that won't accept that people have their own thoughts and opinions.
You must be the kind of guy that took your ball and went home when you didn't get your way as a kid
Prototype Trump Voter: Ignorant, dumb, white and "Christian".

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Please link your data that the “Christians” are actively engaged in bringing the world to an end. That did not make the news last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Satanists are just fucked up kids rebelling against their Christian parents. Like any group, they need money and members. If their parents really gave a poop, they’d stop giving them money to get tattoos and buy ugly clothes at the Top Topic. “If you agree to show up to Sunday service so your father and I do not look like the shitty parents we are, you can get that nipple ring.” “Fuuuck, whatever mom, I’m not wearing a tie!” “Would you like to go to the Olive Garden with us after service? You can bring a friend.” “Can we come home first so I can change my clothes?” “No.” Fuuuck.......ok.......whatever.” Lighten up everybody!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Please link your data that the “Christians” are actively engaged in bringing the world to an end. That did not make the news last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Orifice 2.2
Sorry, I don't watch Fox "News".

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Satanists are just fucked up kids rebelling against their Christian parents. Like any group, they need money and members. If their parents really gave a poop, they’d stop giving them money to get tattoos and buy ugly clothes at the Top Topic. “If you agree to show up to Sunday service so your father and I do not look like the shitty parents we are, you can get that nipple ring.” “Fuuuck, whatever mom, I’m not wearing a tie!” “Would you like to go to the Olive Garden with us after service? You can bring a friend.” “Can we come home first so I can change my clothes?” “No.” Fuuuck.......ok.......whatever.” Lighten up everybody!
There is also free fucks, which should have some value to some of you :cool:

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Oh I guess I missed that this was for me. I guess I thought you were talking about Trell.

I not sure about the being a quitter in life reference is about. You don’t know anything about me. But I can say that you could not be more incorrect in your assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Oh I guess I missed that this was for me. I guess I thought you were talking about Trell.
Im not talking about you. Comment was directed directly at Trell

He should change his name to Troll because that's all he is is a Troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis