Radical catholic supreme court nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Am I alone in thinking it's time to get rid of these radical christian charlatans pretending to be human beings? Sounds like some radical islam mullah rather than a judge....and from a silly school like Notre Dame, come on! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, my fucking agenda would concentrate on real fucking, unlike that phony baloney poop the catholics do :)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I think she is there because they are trying to push THEIR fucking agenda. Come on, the girl looks like Carrie. If the Dems had any brains at all they would have hired Piper Laurie to show up and scream "They're all going to laugh at you!":eek:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not against most agendas but the radical christian right scares the truck out of me in its sheer stupidity.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
She will be a great supreme court justice. Anyone who thinks anything different is a nutcase. She’s a constitutionalist and goes by what the original Constitution was written as. And for all you idiots that think just because she’s a Christian/Catholic but that is going to make a difference then you’re full of crap. If she was Muslim or some other religious form there would be total outrage from all you left wing liberals and nut jobs crying foul because anyone mentioned their religion. Just because she’s Catholic it’s open game on attacking her religious beliefs. Do some background reading on her she is a wonderful judge and has been and will continue to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Everybody is pushing their agenda, no? Some may just not be posting but they still have one.
I have been pushing my DBT agenda since coming here. ;)
I knew there wasn't something quite right about you. Carry on my friend. Im not quite right or wrong either. :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
She will be a great supreme court justice. Anyone who thinks anything different is a nutcase. She’s a constitutionalist and goes by what the original Constitution was written as. And for all you idiots that think just because she’s a Christian/Catholic but that is going to make a difference then you’re full of crap. If she was Muslim or some other religious form there would be total outrage from all you left wing liberals and nut jobs crying foul because anyone mentioned their religion. Just because she’s Catholic it’s open game on attacking her religious beliefs. Do some background reading on her she is a wonderful judge and has been and will continue to be
Unfortunately, the original constitution was written a long time ago and the world has left them behind. Some just cannot accept that fact and try to assimilate others to their thinking process. All about power and control.
And, when she cannot leave her religion out of her decision making, what then? Where will you stand? But of course you would like that. It shows.
As has been stated elsewhere, her footprints are visible.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Am I alone in thinking it's time to get rid of these radical christian charlatans pretending to be human beings? Sounds like some radical islam mullah rather than a judge....and from a silly school like Notre Dame, come on! :)
Dude, while you and I agree on many things, do you not recognize the irony in your statement?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
We will just pick and choose which religions are permitted and if your level of dedication to your religion aligns with a certain anointed groups views. Heck we can just delete freedom of religion from the constitution.

I’m sure that will fix our issues in this country.

highfigh

highfigh

I'm not against most agendas but the radical christian right scares the truck out of me in its sheer stupidity.
How do you feel about the radical Left? How about Biden- he's a 'devout' Catholic, but some in the RC church (a couple of Bishops) say he's a bad Catholic.

I like the Python Spanish Inquisition skit, myself.

I don't think anyone should run on their faith but then, they shouldn't dump on other candidates for theirs, either.

Last edited:
J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
How do you feel about the radical Left?

I like the Python Spanish Inquisition skit, myself.
I actually don’t really like either radical side of our country. I am pretty center of it all in my opinion. However I do respect their right to their views and beliefs as long as they are not hurting anybody or negatively impacting folks.

highfigh

highfigh

I actually don’t really like either radical side of our country. I am pretty center of it all in my opinion. However I do respect their right to their views and beliefs as long as they are not hurting anybody or negatively impacting folks.

I agree- I don't like people trying to force others to joint their club/cult, either.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
We will just pick and choose which religions are permitted and if your level of dedication to your religion aligns with a certain anointed groups views. Heck we can just delete freedom of religion from the constitution.

I’m sure that will fix our issues in this country.

It's all about how one's religion/faith/superstition (take your pick) will affect the rulings in a society that on paper guarantees freedom of religion/faith/superstition (take your pick again).

As an orthodox Catholic that is member of a cult where one makes an oath of obedience to the leader, you for sure want to know which oath is the deciding one: The cult leader or the Supreme Court.

On the topic here is a good read with respect to her religion:

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
It's all about how one's religion/faith/superstition (take your pick) will affect the rulings in a society that on paper guarantees freedom of religion/faith/superstition (take your pick again).

As an orthodox Catholic that is member of a cult where one makes an oath of obedience to the leader, you for sure want to know which oath is the deciding one: The cult leader or the Supreme Court.

On the topic here is a good read with respect to her religion:
You may feel that way. However judges on the Supreme Court are to be impartial and focus only on the law and how it applies to the case at hand. If you can prove that somebody is not going to be impartial based on their record, that is one thing. If the dems could do that they certain would have. I am not sure anybody can pin that on this woman. She still has freedom of religion and nobody can take that from her. If she gets in the role and does start the cult you fear, then there are ways the government can address this.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You may feel that way. However judges on the Supreme Court are to be impartial and focus only on the law and how it applies to the case at hand. If you can prove that somebody is not going to be impartial based on their record, that is one thing. If the dems could do that they certain would have. I am not sure anybody can pin that on this woman. She still has freedom of religion and nobody can take that from her. If she gets in the role and does start the cult you fear, then there are ways the government can address this.

Why do you say "feeling"? I even included a link to a very reasoned rebuttal of your post? Did you read it?

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
So because the vox wrote an article it is a fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis