Status
Not open for further replies.
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Just a hypothetical...suppose he loses the election, but refuses to accept the results, doesn't initiate the process of handing over the reins and refuses to vacate the WH next January 20th. Can the President-elect simply instruct the Secret Service to evict his a$$, or will it require a court case to resolve it?
It would be a violation of the Constitution, so I believe Congress would act on this and it would be really, really hard to resist their attempts to stay. He probably doesn't know about the secret doors into the Oval Office, so he could prop a chair under every door and they could still get in.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Weaksauce. Nothing out of Canada can come close to the sheer raw brute manness of Zap Rowsdower!

highfigh

highfigh

Weaksauce. Nothing out of Canada can come close to the sheer raw brute manness of Zap Rowsdower!

Is that the Action Grip for general use, or just for holding his beer?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's a good Question, I'm only 62 years old, about the only President that May have come close to finding out just how that would happen was Richard Nixon. With his "Watergate" thing, how he wasn't put in Prison for that boggles my mind. He did take the Back door out of the White House so to speak when he Finally left. To this day I don't need to see a replay of Richard Nixon standing on the steps of the chopper Waving The peace sign. He got the last Laugh on American taxpayers. He A$$ and everyone else should have been Handcuffed at the White House and Slammed in the back of a patrol car. Trump? umm.. It's gonna be interesting to say the least, get your popcorn out and a big glass of ice tea gonna be a good show for sure. In this "Country" the Written laws, don't Apply to the rich and famous. Especially to senators and presidents and representatives. Your from Canada right? or you lived there at one time.
Do You really believe they "The Law" will go after Prince Andrew, with "That Epstein" thing? or Bill Clinton? or Trump? All 3 where over at that Sexual predators private island, Just to have ice tea right? Edit: And Bill Clinton, he Straight up on National television lied! to the whole World, I quote" "I did not have sexual relationships with that woman" He to should have been Put in handcuffs at the White House and slammed in the back of a patrol car. You guys keep on believing them Aholes up in Washington has the Best Intentions and interest of the American citizens. They Love The Power and the "GMOMEY' :p:cool:
Yes, I'm in Canada. I don't think Andy is terribly popular at Windsor Castle right now. He probably won't take a chance on visiting the US for a vacation any time soon..

highfigh

highfigh

That's a good Question, I'm only 62 years old, about the only President that May have come close to finding out just how that would happen was Richard Nixon. With his "Watergate" thing, how he wasn't put in Prison for that boggles my mind. He did take the Back door out of the White House so to speak when he Finally left. To this day I don't need to see a replay of Richard Nixon standing on the steps of the chopper Waving The peace sign. He got the last Laugh on American taxpayers. His A$$ and everyone else Involved should have been Handcuffed at the White House and Slammed in the back of a patrol car. Trump? umm.. It's gonna be interesting to say the least, get your popcorn out and a big glass of ice tea gonna be a good show for sure. In this "Country" the Written laws, don't Apply to the rich and famous. Especially to senators and presidents and representatives. Your from Canada right? or you lived there at one time.
Do You really believe they "The Law" will go after Prince Andrew, with "That Epstein" thing? or Bill Clinton? or Trump? All 3 where over at that Sexual predators private island, Just to have ice tea right? Edit: And Bill Clinton, he Straight up on National television lied! to the whole World, I quote" "I did not have sexual relationships with that woman" He to should have been Put in handcuffs at the White House and slammed in the back of a patrol car. You guys keep on believing them Aholes up in Washington has the Best Intentions and interest of the American citizens. They Love The Power and the "GMOMEY' :p:cool:
Nixon was given a full pardon by Gerald Ford.

If you think we believe the A-holes in DC, you're wrong. How would you stop them being elected and don't just say "Vote for someone else".

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

... He probably doesn't know about the secret doors into the Oval Office, so he could prop a chair under every door and they could still get in.
Breaking windows is a possibility as well to get in. :)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan

it says 'ages 5 and up' , I'm not sure Trump is ready for that toy just yet .......

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
That WH can become a jail house real quick. Like the one his buddy Epstein ... well, never mind that.
Don't they routinely take belts away from dudes before locking them up? Ok, they left Epstein some bed sheets. I guess Trump won't have a belt or bed sheets. Just let him keep his long red necktie.

P

pookie1203

Audiophyte
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..
It is about time that a United States president finally stands up for this country. We have been getting screwed by the rest of the world including Canada and China as far as tariffs are concerned. China has been dumping their s*** in this country undercutting United States producers and putting them out of business.Exporting jobs to 3rd word. At the same time if General Motors wants to sell a Buick minivan the tarrifs would send the price to $80,000. The same goes for Canada and there Agricultural and dairy products. Enough is enough it's time for United States to start taking in some money. Not that it's these countries fault., it is the fault of the greedy American politicians who made these deals. Even as a teenager when NAFTA was agreed upon, I didn't understand how this f****** deal would help the United States economy. It turns out that that naive child was right and it decimated this country.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It is about time that a United States president finally stands up for this country. We have been getting screwed by the rest of the world including Canada and China as far as tariffs are concerned. China has been dumping their s*** in this country undercutting United States producers and putting them out of business.Exporting jobs to 3rd word. At the same time if General Motors wants to sell a Buick minivan the tarrifs would send the price to $80,000. The same goes for Canada and there Agricultural and dairy products. Enough is enough it's time for United States to start taking in some money. Not that it's these countries fault., it is the fault of the greedy American politicians who made these deals. Even as a teenager when NAFTA was agreed upon, I didn't understand how this f****** deal would help the United States economy. It turns out that that naive child was right and it decimated this country.
LOL you don't think it was US business people that moved production offshore? Largely republicans, too.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
LOL you don't think it was US business people that moved production offshore? Largely republicans, too.
That's the thing a lot of people seem to be forgetting. China didn't "steal" our production, our businesses found out it was cheaper to do it there so they moved production to China and laid off their American production workforce. That's businesses screwing us, not China.

China isn't alone either. Lots of car production moved to Canada and Mexico and other places. That's what put Detroit in the dumps. Not like the demand for vehicles, specifically "American", has decreased at all. I think at this point more "foreign" cars are made here than domestic brands. I'll have to check to make sure that's accurate though.

If you want to fault China for something (there's a lot, but just business related) they are really bad about stealing IP. THAT is happening quite a lot, but we don't have to import their blatant rip off products, nor do consumers have to purchase them.

At this point you cannot buy very many things that don't at minimum have Chinese parts in them.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
@Gmoney – nice photos :). Add these to your collection.

Politics makes strange bedfellows.
Putin + Trump.jpg

Reagan Trump.jpg

And the state of politics in Washington today:
Pies + Clowns.jpg

P

pookie1203

Audiophyte
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..
Canadians LOL

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Crazy A$$ world we live in. But on a side note, I've always wanted to go up and visit Canada specially Montreal. I watch that show, "Just for Gags" I love it! I watch it everyday, Absolutely hilarious. Plus up in Canada they got rent-a-women laws that don't apply to to Customers. :D And you can smoke as Much Weed as you want! One thing about Canada, they Pretty much stay out of everybody's business around the world. They sit back keep a low profile and watch world run amok. They got some good sports, Pro Hockey. Why hasn't the NFL put a Pro team up in Canada? You guys got Pro Football, Legal weed for All Citizens, Legal rent a woman one of my Favorite past times for recreation. :D If it wasn't so dam cold up there in Winter. Hey, I gotta ask you, you guys have Eskimos? There's a cool race of people really not making fun when was the last time anyone heard a Bad thing about Eskimo race of people, doing or ever being call a Racist? Never! I say. I see You get a lot Flack from some of the members on AH cause your a Citizen of Canada I hope they are just jacking around with you. Cause in my book the United States could learn a lot from Canada. We got a lot of F..Kup laws here.
Well, being neither a provider, nor recipient, of paid sexual services, I'm unsure of the legalities surrounding that industry. :p

We have a professional football league - the CFL. It's not a sport that I follow, but I know it's a pretty poor cousin of the NFL and has a few different rules.

There are Inuit people in the far north. I don't think "Eskimo" is a real thing and it's considered quite offensive to refer to them as such.

I don't take offense to any criticism directed my way. We all have opinions and I encourage people to share them. Doesn't mean they won't be criticized, but there's no need to be nasty about it.

As countries, I think we can and should learn from each other.:)

P

pookie1203

Audiophyte
It's the only choice we have

I'm not happy with democrats at all this pandering to the fukking mob

Defunding the police in the middle of a pandemic and economic depression

And I just know that they'll try to ban guns which has been pointless for at least 30 Damn years or more. Like the pandemic it's too widespread to many out there to fix the problem you just leave good citizens vulnerable while criminal underelements stay armed especially with the police defunded

Plus your gonna get your taxes raised the crap out of cuz that's gonna fix our problems meanwhile businesses will just go to other parts of the world that won't tax them

Which means less wealth but with less income we get taxed more everybody gets free every thing even tho we have no way to pay it

All whites have somehow in one year become unconsciously racist and need culture fukkin training in a white supremist societal structure that we should live in shame for crap that happened 400 years ago for the rest of my life apologize for every Damn day! Meanwhile Oprah is worth 2 billion and our former president was black soon to be vice president is going to be black

AND YOU KNOW WHAT!?!

ILL GLADLY TAKE 4 EVEN 8 YEARS OF THAT OVER 4 MORE YEARS OF TRUMP!

SIGN ME UP NOW CAN WE JUST VOTE ALREADY? WHERES MY MAIL IN BALLOT IM VOTING FOR BIDEN RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW!

Oh and where's my culture training class I'll just keep saying that whole time Trump is gone this is worth it! Trump is gone this is worth it!

IM WOKE! IM WOKE! IM SO FUGGIN WOKE!

;)

So yeah I'm voting for Biden :D
Joe Biden is a f****** MUMMY that they wheeled about sitting in front of disgusting rap artist Cardi(smelly sushi)B and violent activists and he just nods yes. A vote for Biden is a vote for Sanders. It will mean the end of the United States permanently I know some of you people here would like that but as a hard-working white American, I don't want change. Would you really want kamala harris running the country with AOC, the sushi, Bernie, Warren, and jessie jackson. Open borders, medicare and ss for illegals. If you don't think it will really happen you are lost. Two cities have defunded the police and York City cut 1 billion dollars from the NYPD budget. Look what has happened to all the democrat-run cities. They have turned into complete bankrupt shitholes. The Democrats will do that to the country. If you don't think it's happening wake up

P

pookie1203

Audiophyte
It is probably much easier to list the gaffes Trump did not do than make a very, very long list of his gaffes.
yes 22 gaffes so far and he isn't even the president yet. Thank God he won't win

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's the thing a lot of people seem to be forgetting. China didn't "steal" our production, our businesses found out it was cheaper to do it there so they moved production to China and laid off their American production workforce. That's businesses screwing us, not China.

China isn't alone either. Lots of car production moved to Canada and Mexico and other places. That's what put Detroit in the dumps. Not like the demand for vehicles, specifically "American", has decreased at all. I think at this point more "foreign" cars are made here than domestic brands. I'll have to check to make sure that's accurate though.

If you want to fault China for something (there's a lot, but just business related) they are really bad about stealing IP. THAT is happening quite a lot, but we don't have to import their blatant rip off products, nor do consumers have to purchase them.

At this point you cannot buy very many things that don't at minimum have Chinese parts in them.
Actually, auto production didn't "move" to Canada. Cars have been produced here right from the get-go. Did you know that General Motors started as a merger between Buick (USA) and McLaughlin Motors (Canada)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis