What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
3D polar bear $1 at dollar tree and Trift store: Lion King 3D $3 and Spyro CD $1.50 and T-fal like new 4 slice toaster for family. Good stuff today! There was a Pioneer 50 inch 1080p TV for $99. I resisted I want 4K darnit. :p
DC4FF46D-CDEB-451B-A689-6735F950EDC0.jpeg

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Refoamed 15" Sub with new surround foam. It's ready for another 100,000 miles in my VMPS Tallboy. Cost $30, a bit of scrapping the old off and gluing the new surround on.

refoam 15-inch.png

11.png

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Just brought home a single Philharmonic Audio BMR with the curved sides, Cherry finish.
It does not match my others, of course, but the experiment will be worth it. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
A seller on the other site, local Bay Area CA.

Two photos side by side with the Later BMR (Chinese Cabinet, Bennic XO)

A little known damage on the bottom:

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Hypex NC400 and SMPS600N400 x5 ea.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Whoa your on a roll Ryan. Congrats of the goodies.

A couple of Blu-ray’s at a great price:
EA39FD81-A255-4695-B08F-EC3EB964562B.jpeg

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Did not buy these, but picked ‘em up from my mother’s house over the weekend for, um, “testing purposes”...
613BC3E8-9359-4B98-A81A-41F522E9C1DC.jpeg
D78DF131-85B3-496E-8E0F-4D5AB8A6F148.jpeg
7EA4107F-8E37-4EAF-AFD2-C9520925B294.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
^^Whoa that a big mofo. Hope you enjoy it and hopefully get the speakers you wanted. Fun getting stuff ya like.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Picked up a Sony Blu-ray player 3700 model 70 bucks new at Walmart today. It's a backup unit in my living room setup. My almost 3 year old LG -25 blu-ray player won't play blu-rays anymore still plays reg dvd and CD's. So it's been moved to the bedroom setup. Can't really Complain much about it only paid 45 bucks new for it and it was used a lot. I'd put a CD in it to play all night "Blowup Hollywood" was my sleep CD.
71B03BA5-0385-4D56-9E66-04237A4B702E.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Whoa your on a roll Ryan. Congrats of the goodies.

A couple of Blu-ray’s at a great price:
View attachment 38279
Love Platoon! Didn't see it in the Theaters,
waited for the VHS Release, rented it. Than Bought it on VHS. Have now in 4K blu-ray and blu-ray. Platoon some of the best " One liners" ever. "What we have here is a crusader" "Feeling good is good enough"

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love Platoon! Didn't see it in the Theaters,
waited for the VHS Release, rented it. Than Bought it on VHS. Have now in 4K blu-ray and blu-ray. Platoon some of the best " One liners" ever. "What we have here is a crusader" "Feeling good is good enough"
I had it on DVD. I took a double take at 3 bucks. I had to have it. Congrats on the good deal at Wally.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I had it on DVD. I took a double take at 3 bucks. I had to have it. Congrats on the good deal at Wally.
Wish there was a store like what you been shopping at. You do pick up some nice deals
down here only have two Pawn Shops. Nothing good at all that I could find. You hanging in huh bro? With all the crazy sh!t going on. I do enjoy reading your postups bro!

Mike

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Finally decided to grab the Pioneer Andrew Jones center to match my towers. Also getting another tower to match the orphaned one that used to be the center in the theater.

Before:

IMG_20200731_160944.jpg

After:

IMG_20200731_162718.jpg

Shelf is too close to the receiver, but that guys probably going out since HDMI board #2. I'll put a fan on it if I think it gets too hot.

@KEW you can have your Jamo speaker if you want it. Or if another member needs a small center it's yours.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Finally decided to grab the Pioneer Andrew Jones center to match my towers. Also getting another tower to match the orphaned one that used to be the center in the theater.

Before:

View attachment 38415

After:

View attachment 38416

Shelf is too close to the receiver, but that guys probably going out since HDMI board #2. I'll put a fan on it if I think it gets too hot.

@KEW you can have your Jamo speaker if you want it. Or if another member needs a small center it's yours.
Dislike? What'd I do? :(

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

Before:

View attachment 38415

After:

View attachment 38416

Nice setup you got there young man!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis