The Upgrade Company is a Sham?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I guess it's free to shill anywhere you want... but his "talents" would bear more fruit on Audiogon than on this site. They drink snake oil by the flask!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I love how on his "Why upgrade" page the first sentence literally says "Humans can't hear radio frequencies" and then from there he tries to say that it is somehow still ruining your sound... How can something out of our hearing range ruin the sounds we can hear?

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I love how on his "Why upgrade" page the first sentence literally says "Humans can't hear radio frequencies" and then from there he tries to say that it is somehow still ruining your sound... How can something out of our hearing range ruin the sounds we can hear?
Um, quantum tunneling neutrinos interacting with ionized free radical virtual nano particles in the electronics causes audible interference. Duh.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Do you have any idea how infrequently neutrinos interact with anything? Without even accounting for quantum tunneling?

"Virtual nano particles" is killing me here! :D:D:D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you have any idea how infrequently neutrinos interact with anything? Without even accounting for quantum tunneling?

"Virtual nano particles" is killing me here! :D:D:D
You know I know! Ha ha! Just like I knew you'd lay an egg when you read "virtual nano particles", lol. I just quickly strung a bunch of impressive words together in a way... well, just like the guys at companies like TUC do! :p:p:D

*Edit: Just for the record, I learned a neutrino particle can pass through a light year thick chunk of lead and not interact with any of it. Tho I recently learned that highly energized neutrinos from say, a supernova will interact with other particles just from the sheer volume produced and extreme energies involved.

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
You know I know! Ha ha! Just like I knew you'd lay an egg when you read "virtual nano particles", lol. I just quickly strung a bunch of impressive words together in a way... well, just like the guys at companies like TUC do! :p:p:D

*Edit: Just for the record, I learned a neutrino particle can pass through a light year thick chunk of lead and not interact with any of it. Tho I recently learned that highly energized neutrinos from say, a supernova will interact with other particles just from the sheer volume produced and extreme energies involved.
Yeah, the secret to all neutrino research is to basically increase your neutrino production in order to increase the number of observable, identifiable interactions.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah, the secret to all neutrino research is to basically increase your neutrino production in order to increase the number of observable, identifiable interactions.
You mean one or two is not enough? Greedy. ;) :D

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
I guess it's free to shill anywhere you want... but his "talents" would bear more fruit on Audiogon than on this site. They drink snake oil by the flask!
Even Audiogon deleted threads about this "company" a few years ago when it became apparent the threads were nothing but shills fighting against critics.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Same reason a woman slaps her husband and when he asks why, she says "I think you know!".

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Same reason a woman slaps her husband and when he asks why, she says "I think you know!".
Sounds like my ex wife.

her: *mad*
me: "why are you mad?"
her: "You know why!"
me: "If I knew I wouldn't be asking..."

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sounds like my ex wife.

her: *mad*
me: "why are you mad?"
her: "You know why!"
me: "If I knew I wouldn't be asking..."
Off topic, but damn, isn't it funny how they think we're mind readers! If we could read each others' minds we'd probably all stay single!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow. That site is a crime against the internet. You'd think with all their money they'd hire a competent web designer. Good lord.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Off topic, but damn, isn't it funny how they think we're mind readers! If we could read each others' minds we'd probably all stay single!
The funny thing is they think they can read OUR minds. When my wife tries to pull that, I just look at her and say "what am I thinking right now?" and she stops.

I'm teaching my daughters (and son) to "speak plainly" so we don't have to guess what you want. Don't have time for that.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The funny thing is they think they can read OUR minds. When my wife tries to pull that, I just look at her and say "what am I thinking right now?" and she stops.

I'm teaching my daughters (and son) to "speak plainly" so we don't have to guess what you want. Don't have time for that.
Makes me think more about all the guys who post in audio group/fora with some simple vague statement or question and you're supposed to just know what the hell they want or are talking about....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Makes me think more about all the guys who post in audio group/fora with some simple vague statement or question and you're supposed to just know what the hell they want or are talking about....
Yeah, like hey, I got a Bose wave radio. What should I upgrade???

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis