Logic and Alan Dershowitz

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I was trying to get to this, but he doesn't want to talk to me any more. Not to mention that if you're Catholic, you think that unbaptized fetuses/miscarriages don't even go to heaven. That doesn't seem very loving to me.
Loving? Is that a necessary trait for god?
While you have free will, not really if there is a stick over your head. It is power.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Your way or the highway?

It is legal. You don't have to like it and no one is forced to have one, right?
Here's a question for you. If you can not defend the defenseless, unborn, then who? 60 million abortions in US since Roe v. Wade decision. It's wrong, and ANY who do not see this wrong I cannot persuade. So, it's the highway for you too.

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You still have not answered my question of how many of those 25+ millions are without health coverage due to their own stupidity / neglect, in your opinion.
as I said, I have not thought deeply about it, but being a believer in the 80/20 rule, I'll 'guess' 20% ..........

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Here's a question for you. If you can not defend the defenseless, unborn, then who? 60 million abortions in US since Roe v. Wade decision. It's wrong, and ANY who do not see this wrong I cannot persuade. So, it's the highway for you too.
Well, you speak from a religious point of view, obviously and when you identify a person. Others do not identify fetuses as persons. Nothing to defend. Not wrong.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
1580758762923.png
Do you have a uterus? No? Then perhaps your sanctimonious opinions are irrelevant.

Don't like abortion? Get a fuckin vasectomy.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
From nuts like you perhaps. Are you a woman?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Keeping the product of a crime is a choice too ;) ;)

So is an accidental pregnancy. Choice is at play. :) No force is involved. Everyone should be happy but no. Someone's belief gets in the way of choices and wants it forced on others.

Last edited:

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
View attachment 33824

Do you have a uterus? No? Then perhaps your sanctimonious opinions are irrelevant.

I bet there are many things you don’t have or do, yet have a strong opinion on. If I had a uterus, then you’d likely have some other lame reply to shut down those with whine you differ. Funny how the logic of this thread never holds out for those who need to apply it to themselves. If one was to apply the same logic as earlier in this thread and say if you don’t have X, then you don’t have the right to an opinion Y, then applying the same logic to all situations...

if you don’t go to church or have any religious convictions? The shut the f up

if you don’t own a gun, shut the f up

if you don’t have a job shut the f up

if you do have a job shut the f up

if you don’t have health insurance shut the f up

if you do have health insurance shut the f up

if you——— shut the f up.

Yup, the depth of maturity on forums is as deep as the attached image. That’s what universities get you.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I guess that expresses the attitude of the gun crowd to school slayings and the like by only sending their prayers....goddam right there's no god in my life, as there isn't one, what a silly concept.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Your life is Godless, I will pray for you.
That too is testable, its effects, that is. So far it is a null.
But, in the end hope everyone's afterlife is as they thought it would be.
Now to take a poll of the afterlife outcomes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis