davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So who will win and who are you pulling for?
KC and KC.
Go Chiefs!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Niners here, even tho I don't live there anymore and gave up my season tickets long ago (got season tix in 82, held until 00 when I couldn't take the York's devolving any more). Should be a great game, love watching Mahomes but our D is pretty dang good and we'll see just how good Jimmy G really is.....

Just trying to figure out how to watch the game....no longer have access after cutting off the DirectTV service and don't feel like buying a subscription, might have to drive into town and find a suitable sports bar as our local pub doesn't have a tv.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Niners here, even tho I don't live there anymore and gave up my season tickets long ago (got season tix in 82, held until 00 when I couldn't take the York's devolving any more). Should be a great game, love watching Mahomes but our D is pretty dang good and we'll see just how good Jimmy G really is.....

Just trying to figure out how to watch the game....no longer have access after cutting off the DirectTV service and don't feel like buying a subscription, might have to drive into town and find a suitable sports bar as our local pub doesn't have a tv.
No access to antenna tv?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Should be a good one, wouldn’t mind a Chiefs win but I feel 49ers have the better D, so if the Refs don’t F this one up the Chiefs could pull this one out. Chiefs have the better QB. So here goes, it will be a low score game 24- 21 49ers, Chiefs has the ball less than 30 seconds left and Mahomes gets picked off. Or Chiefs tie the game up goes into overtime Chiefs get the ball 1st in OT and win with a Mahomes 50 yard pass and the WR takes the rock to the house! but Refs Throw flag for holding and Chiefs punt on 4th down 49ers drive down to Kansas City Chiefs 35 kick field goal, win! Wow what a game!!

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Well as a Seahawks fan, we are in the same division as 49ers but we used to be in the same division as the Chiefs so it’s a choice of the lesser of 2 evils. I’ll be happy to root for the Chiefs but won’t be heartbroken if the 49ers win either.

Anyhow happy the Patriots got eliminated so we don’t have to see them win this year. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well as a Seahawks fan, we are in the same division as 49ers but we used to be in the same division as the Chiefs so it’s a choice of the lesser of 2 evils. I’ll be happy to root for the Chiefs but won’t be heartbroken if the 49ers win either.

Anyhow happy the Patriots got eliminated so we don’t have to see them win this year. :)
Come on, do it for Richard :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I don't care who wins. I don't like or dislike either team so I am just hoping for a fun to watch game.

If KCs offence is clicking I don't see the 9ers being able to keep up. That being said if KCs offence is a little off the 9ers defense and clock control run offence has all the ability they need to win.

This could be a really good one...as long as the officials don't get in the way.

My number crunching self says:
SF - 26 KC - 24

My gut says:
KC - 31 SF - 27

If I average the two and round off...
KC - 28 SF - 27

There you have it... 28-27 Chiefs.

Oh yea...

E - A - G - L - E - S EAGLES!!!!!!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
yep 5pm on FOX Central time-or 4pm Eastern standard time

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Amen to that :)

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
My number crunching self says:
SF - 26 KC - 24

My gut says:
KC - 31 SF - 27

If I average the two and round off...
KC - 28 SF - 27

There you have it... 28-27 Chiefs.
Final score KC 31 – SF 20. Your gut wasn't far off.

I was like you, I liked both teams and didn't have a favorite. Patrick Mahomes was on fire in the 4th quarter. And it was nice to see Andy Reid win a super bowl. He deserves it.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Ooh - that darn Trump! What an idiot! :rolleyes:

Question, before you saw this, being from Canada, were you aware that the Chiefs are based out of Kansas City Missouri? Were you aware that there is an actual Kansas City, Kansas and that was where Kansas City originated and then spilled over the Missouri river into Missouri (which now has the higher population)? Just wondering! ;)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis