What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It's basically the same cartridge. I'm not kidding either.
Yeah I know thats why the smiley. I didn't buy the Carbon it came new on a used Planar 3 I purchased at a dealer. Still that is one smooth sounding cart in either badge. :)
And I did buy an elliptical replacement stylus from LP gear made by AT haven't tried it yet.

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Some new additions to the library thanks to Amazon's promotion on 4k blu rays.
4k.JPG

I've watched 3 so far...both John Wicks, and Everest....all 3 are incredible on sound effects, but Everest captures you. You kinda know what you're getting going in with Wick...not my favorite content, but you can show off your system...good immersive sound.

Supposed to rain tomorrow, if so I'm sure we'll watch Saving Private Ryan, wife wants to see than one next.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I have just had installed a new internet service from Spectrum to get rid of my old dsl from CenturyStink....110 down, 11 up! Awesome! (compared to 12 down and 1 up on a good day).

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I have just had installed a new internet service from Spectrum to get rid of my old dsl from CenturyStink....110 down, 11 up! Awesome! (compared to 12 down and 1 up on a good day).
Other than the high cost, I've been happy with Spectrum.
Speed_test_Spectrum.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Q70 75" on Superbowl sale. Went to buy at xmas and price was same as black Friday, which is same as this sale. Was holding out to see if it would go lower and it didn't, but still a good price. It will be delivered Fri.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I average 175 down and about 11 up. They just recently upped our speeds because other services are now offering higher speeds and they don't want people dropping them.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Q70 75" on Superbowl sale. Went to buy at xmas and price was same as black Friday, which is same as this sale. Was holding out to see if it would go lower and it didn't, but still a good price. It will be delivered Fri.

Hey JG congrats on a great TV. Quick question do you still have the Yamaha HTR-3063BL? I wanted to know if you can give me a model number on the ypoa mic? If you still have it. Thanks.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hey JG congrats on a great TV. Quick question do you still have the Yamaha HTR-3063BL? I wanted to know if you can give me a model number on the ypoa mic? If you still have it. Thanks.
Sorry, I don't. Accessories for Less might be able to tell you since they're an authorized yamaha service center.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis