macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I watched 6 episodes of season 1 tonight.
Will be caught up tomorrow.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I've only seen an episode or 2, haven't really gotten into it.

But, I did really enjoy some of the first books that I read in my youth! And some of the movies based on the books were pretty good too.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If not the best TV show, it's definitely in my top five a pretty easy one for you to binge watch a season in 2 days!
100% agree. I binge as much as possible - still trying to get 6h of sleep.
Also if you like Jack Ryan, check out "The Night Manager"

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Start, stop, start, stop...I've been in a rush hour traffic pattern with this series. I got like 2 episodes in, stopped, then got another one in, stopped again. All told I have seen maybe 4 of them to date.

I like it, but haven't been captivated...1st cold snap is hitting this weekend so no golf...maybe it'll be my weekend to binge.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
100% agree. I binge as much as possible - still trying to get 6h of sleep.
Also if you like Jack Ryan, check out "The Night Manager"
Thanks for the recommendation of Night Manager!
I'll check it out ... after Jack Ryan;)

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I've only seen an episode or 2, haven't really gotten into it.

But, I did really enjoy some of the first books that I read in my youth! And some of the movies based on the books were pretty good too.
Start, stop, start, stop...I've been in a rush hour traffic pattern with this series. I got like 2 episodes in, stopped, then got another one in, stopped again. All told I have seen maybe 4 of them to date.

I like it, but haven't been captivated...1st cold snap is hitting this weekend so no golf...maybe it'll be my weekend to binge.
I can't remember if this show got off to a slow start (due to the need for character development) or not! Aside from the story, I really appreciated the portrayal of what a military drone pilot (in Arizona!?) can see and determine (although I have no way to know how accurate it is - I believe Tom Clancy does a pretty good job with research, but the producers of the show might take liberties).
However, 4 episodes seems far enough in to have gotten to the action.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
WTF!
Are you talking Season 2?
Did you stay up until they posted it (presumably midnight?) and binge it through the wee hours?
:cool:
I think I saw that they released S2 a day early.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
finished S2 this weekend. Good, packed with action, but a bit less great that 1st season.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched the E1 & E2 of season2. This season started off really fast .

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
2 episodes into S2 now. I feel like something is missing... it doesn't feel "CIA" at all, unlike the first season where it was big on nuanced intelligence. Maybe it gets better... right now it feels more like watching James Bond.

And the less we say about "the stabbing," the better. :rolleyes:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I finished it last week. I quite liked it.. To Kvn_walker.. the intelligence part will come in S2 :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis