Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I notice you selectively leave out Russian collusion which was the entire point of the investigation. Yes there was Russian interference, and yes Trump did not want to report to get out. But you absolutely 100% avoid the question of why the report and the investigation was started and that turned out to be a complete fraud. In light of that Trump did not want to be embarrassed and tried to stop the report getting out like a big dumb dumb. Mountain of evidence that the Hillary campaign and the DNC started this completely fraudulent investigation and violated federal law in having the FISA courts allow it. The real question is will Barr be able to prove it. There is zero chance the house impeaches Trump, all they’re going to do is run their mouth and let the media spin this until the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The report is Titled: "Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The
2016 Presidential Election"

Do you see Collusion in that title? I do not. So why do you keep saying that the investigation was about collusion, as that is an obvious lie? We are not discussing collusion as it is not a crime, and is not what the Investigation was about!

Realize the only person that says "No Collusion!" Is the man avoiding investigations at every turn.

I even specified what pages you could read to educate yourself further on the matter of why the investigation was started, but you are clearly refusing to even look at this report.

This isn't even an opinion piece, it's an entire fabrication, based on the SECOND PARAGRAPH: "Sources tell me the targeted documents may provide the most damning evidence to date of potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), evidence that has been kept from the majority of members of Congress for more than two years."

There is no proof for this! From the third paragraph on he is fabricating a story that cannot be confirmed without interviewing the "sources". And I am sure that they "are sworn to the highest secrecy", that only an internet based media outlet has access too....

Can ya even tell me which page(s) of your judicial watch link have anything to do with, much less support the claim made in that second paragraph?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sorry, won't even click on that site again, don't care if they have a copy of some actual document or not. Same category for information as most of the right wing nutso sites spewing like bad AM radio...
That is a direct link to actual department of justice freedom of information releases. If you refuse to look at actual evidence that your head is more than buried in the sand.

T

TankTop5

What an opinionated source "judicial watch" is. Useless.
The source is the department of justice not judicial watch, judicial watch is simply hosting the documents on their server, Nice try at deflection though

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That is a direct link to actual department of justice freedom of information releases. If you refuse to look at actual evidence that your head is more than buried in the sand.

Fine, then post up the specific document you are trying to make a point of instead of the whole archive.

T

TankTop5

And here’s your leadership, pay us more or we will become criminals... you can’t make this stuff up!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And here’s your leadership, pay us more or we will become criminals... you can’t make this stuff up!

I guess this is off-topic to the Mueller report, but I think that AOC is reasonable in pointing out the importance of the members of Congress personal finances and how that may influence legislation. A member of Congress, unlike in EU, is not eligible for housing or per diem allowances for expenses incurred in Washington, DC. My guess is that housing expenses can be quite high in Washington, DC, and the members already have housing expenses in their constituency.

T

TankTop5

I guess this is off-topic to the Mueller report, but I think that AOC is reasonable in pointing out the importance of the members of Congress personal finances and how that may influence legislation. A member of Congress, unlike in EU, is not eligible for housing or per diem allowances for expenses incurred in Washington, DC. My guess is that housing expenses can be quite high in Washington, DC, and the members already have housing expenses in their constituency.
Oh please go read up on the perks Congress members get in DC, it’s disgusting!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They don't get a per diem, they get an annual allowance-

https://www.thoughtco.com/allowances-to-members-of-congress-3322261

BTW- the bar/taqueria where she worked had to close because of the higher minimum wage she likes so much. AOC is NOT a reasonable person.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
They don't get a per diem, they get an annual allowance-

https://www.thoughtco.com/allowances-to-members-of-congress-3322261
But not so much an allowance for personal expenses, in general as the following quote form your linked article:

According to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) report, Congressional Salaries and Allowances, the allowances are provided to cover "official office expenses, including staff, mail, travel between a Member's district or state and Washington, DC, and other goods and services."
I'm just saying that members of Congress has significant personal expenses just be being members, and I don't think only the affluent should be members of Congress. I also think they should not become financially vulnerable just because they are elected to Congress.

BTW- the bar/taqueria where she worked had to close because of the higher minimum wage she likes so much. AOC is NOT a reasonable person.
I'm going through the (long) recording of the House Hearing on ‘Lessons Learned’ From Mueller Report, and compared to a number of members of that committee, AOC is eminently reasonable, smart, intelligent, informed as well as civil and polite. She also has a spine.

T

TankTop5

It’s a against federal law to use foreign intelligence to get a FISA warrant. Christopher Steele is an MI-6 agent who now will not stand behind his own document and Carter-Page knew it was false before obtaining the warrant. The other evidence used to obtain the original warrant was a CBS news story, Christopher Steele met with CBS news days before their story was released.

Edit: I made an error with the name Carter Page on this post but I will leave it. It should have read Peter Strok and Lisa Page

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But not so much an allowance for personal expenses, in general as the following quote form your linked article:

According to the Congressional Research Service (CRS) report, Congressional Salaries and Allowances, the allowances are provided to cover "official office expenses, including staff, mail, travel between a Member's district or state and Washington, DC, and other goods and services."
I'm just saying that members of Congress has significant personal expenses just be being members, and I don't think only the affluent should be members of Congress. I also think they should not become financially vulnerable just because they are elected to Congress.

I'm going through the (long) recording of the House Hearing on ‘Lessons Learned’ From Mueller Report, and compared to a number of members of that committee, AOC is eminently reasonable, smart, intelligent, informed as well as civil and polite. She also has a spine.
Do you really think 'other goods and services' isn't used to cover just about anything they need? Look, real estate is an investment- some rent, others buy but either way, if it's for the job, it comes with write-offs.

Here's a little something that they get which isn't well-known-

https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

I wonder how that would be paid if they had a per diem.

Financially vulnerable? The original members of Congress were ONLY reimbursed for their expenses- they didn't receive a salary and most owned farms, plantations and other businesses.

If you think she's reasonable, informed and polite, I can't help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis