Status
Not open for further replies.
kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
A candidate that received almost 3 million more votes. The urban myth is she was hated. She won but lost, only in the US.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Bill clinton won with 43% of the vote. Poetic justice?

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
If you are referring to me and you are a trump cultist I really don't want to hear it. That orange piece of garbage makes up childish nicknames for everyone and he president. I will call him what I want, my descriptions are accurate.

Yeah, I really have no idea why you are so angry at anyone that you feel may not be thinking the same as you. You cannot expect to have any sort of intelligent conversation if you cannot speak or debate anyone on any topic without name calling or disparaging comments towards someone that you don't even know.

Last edited:
nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
And as for the age question. I don't know you, have not looked up your profile or posts, other than the ones that are audio related, which I agree with you almost all of the time. I was asking a simple question. If that offended you in any way then I apologize.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Actually no, not the same at all. Clinton received 43%, Bush received 37% and Perot 19%.
So, Clinton received more votes and won. Trumpster received less votes, by a historical margin and still won.
Even if he lost Clinton would have been below 50% as well.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, I really have no idea why you are so angry at anyone that you feel may not be thinking the same as you. You cannot expect to have any sort of intelligent conversation if you cannot speak or debate anyone on any topic without name calling or disparaging comments towards someone that don't even know.
Because this guy is such a piece of garbage that's why. Anyone who believes his BS is falling for a con man that's why. I have had it with him and his stupid maga BS.
It's just fine and dandy to have differences of opinions, that is what makes the world go round. The BS that this guy had already gotten away with no one, I mean no one would have gotten away with. If Obama had told people to lie to investigators, or told his white house council to fire the special prosecutor I can tell you this, they would already be in impeachment hearings.
I remember when fox fake ass news had a fit, a fit over Obama wearing a tan suit. I remember fox fake news saying his fist bump with his wife was a terrorist bump.
That is why I am angry, got it.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
No, way off sorry. He still received more votes, plus a larger percentage. Perrot was in that race and pulled in a lot of the vote.
It's happened twice now in the last 20-30 years that the Democrat got more votes but lost. You can bet your sweet ass if this happened a few times the other way, McConnell and his band of cheats would find away around the electoral college. You get on it, and they'd say too bad blue states, suck on it.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

No, way off sorry. He still received more votes, plus a larger percentage. Perrot was in that race and pulled in a lot of the vote.
It's happened twice now in the last 20-30 years that the Democrat got more votes but lost. You can bet your sweet ass if this happened a few times the other way, McConnell and his band of cheats would find away around the electoral college. You get on it, and they'd say too bad blue states, suck on it.

Well, twice in 19 years, 2016, 2000.
Another some other time, don't remember.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And, if Trump is not re-elected, he can still be tried for obstruction of justice; statute is 5 year limit and Mueller outlined a great road to it with hard core evidence. Slam dunk.
Mueller just didn't want to push DOJ policy of not indicting a sitting president. Maybe that is what needs to be changed.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
He still had the popular vote by 5.8 million, too.
Hmm, two Clinton's won the popular vote yet the repukes will you Hillary was a bad candidate and was hated.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Hmm, two Clinton's won the popular vote yet the repukes will you Hillary was a bad candidate and was hated.

And, the budget had surpluses.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic

Hillary was a terrible candidate, there is absolutely no disputing that.... The ol' girl is the embodiment of the swamp. Trump isnt president cause everyone loves him, he's president because hillary is just that bad.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Hillary was a terrible candidate, there is absolutely no disputing that.... The ol' girl is the embodiment of the swamp. Trump isnt president cause everyone loves him, he's president because hillary is just that bad.
Well I will say this, Biden was dumb for not running because I think it's assured we would have won. No way Biden losses Pennsylvania, or Michigan. I think even at his age he would win now.
In all honestly I think people are generally fatigued by trump. Not his cult of course, but in general, People are fatigued and looking for calmness.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
You gotta be able to take it if you're gonna dish it out, is my point.

Wanna go camping? :D

So you're not a fan? :D
No, but I never was. As a Jersey guy he was always a lord helmet. Arrogant to the hilt and generally shady. I'm not a recent never Trumper, I'm an original never trumper.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
No, but I never was. As a Jersey guy he was always a lord helmet. Arrogant to the hilt and generally shady. I'm not a recent never Trumper, I'm an original never trumper.

The funny thing is, Trump used to be the incarnation of greed in the 80's, the very icon of vulgar wealth. To suggest that he would be a presidential candidate previously would have been too absurd even for fiction. It would have been a too 'on-the-nose' parody of republican values.

But, years later, add in a large dose of racism after having a successful black president, his candidacy became a possibility. All that was needed was some reactionary racism. To be fair, the democratic candidate was not great, but the idea of Donald Trump as president would have too over-the-top for satire only a decade before.

Last edited:
H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
The funny thing is, Trump used to be the incarnation of greed in the 80's, the very icon of vulgar wealth. To suggest that he would be a presidential candidate previously would have been too absurd even for fiction. It would have been a too 'on-the-node' parody of republican values.

But, years later, add in a large dose of racism after having a successful black president, his candidacy became a possibility. All that was needed was some reactionary racism. To be fair, the democratic candidate was not great, but the idea of Donald Trump as president would have too over-the-top for satire only a decade before.
Agree with all of that, good post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis