Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
The report made clear that Russia actively sought to influence our election - that was an attack.

The President stated he believes Putin over our own intelligence.

Guess some people need a solid reminder of what a traitor is, and what happens to them - and there is certainly more than one!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
How about telling Don McGahn twice to fire Robert Mueller and the second time saying fire him, and don't call me till it's done.
See I think people are getting one thing very, very wrong here. People that disobeyed these orders did NOT do the country a service but a disservice because of they carried out some of these nutball requests he would actually be up for impeachment. They saved him over and over again.
He is a lousy piece of garbage but he always has been. He is a really good con man though, the better the con man the more people will believe the BS.
I'm 42 and live in NJ, I never ever liked him. Not liking him for me did not start when he became the birther nut. I never liked him. I have never witnessed arrogance quite like him. He was such a smug, arrogant A-hole on the Howard Stern show I usually had to turn it off. I have been listening Stern since I was in middle School. I couldn't take trump when he was on there saying the most outlandish crap and that arrogance is now president, something this country will never, and I mean never recover from.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Started to read the redacted report last night and by page 21 I was so disgusted I had to stop, so as not to burst a blood vessel. I kept thinking Nixon must be spinning in his grave, having to resign over a third-rate burglary while this piece of sh!t is still in office.

This has to be a new low for this great nation of ours. It's like we're whistling past the graveyard as the zombies are coming out to have a snack.

Here's a link to the redacted report. Keep the Tums nearby while your grinding your teeth.
https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
How about telling Don McGahn twice to fire Robert Mueller and the second time saying fire him, and don't call me till it's done.
See I think people are getting one thing very, very wrong here. People that disobeyed these orders did NOT do the country a service but a disservice because of they carried out some of these nutball requests he would actually be up for impeachment. They saved him over and over again.
He is a lousy piece of garbage but he always has been. He is a really good con man though, the better the con man the more people will believe the BS.
I'm 42 and live in NJ, I never ever liked him. Not liking him for me did not start when he became the birther nut. I never liked him. I have never witnessed arrogance quite like him. He was such a smug, arrogant A-hole on the Howard Stern show I usually had to turn it off. I have been listening Stern since I was in middle School. I couldn't take trump when he was on there saying the most outlandish crap and that arrogance is now president, something this country will never, and I mean never recover from.

42 and still living in NJ, now that sounds like a 'con job' !

all kidding aside if the Dem's had put up respectable candidate we wouldn't be having this discussion.

As for the popular vote BS, you do realize that's an 'urban myth' !

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
42 and still living in NJ, now that sounds like a 'con job' !

all kidding aside if the Dem's had put up respectable candidate we wouldn't be having this discussion.

A candidate that received almost 3 million more votes. The urban myth is she was hated. She won but lost, only in the US.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A candidate that received almost 3 million more votes. The urban myth is she was hated. She won but lost, only in the US.

my jab at the 'urban myth' was the fact that if you take away the 'urban vote', you know the areas of any given state that drain it in more ways than one can think, that 3 million difference disappears.

as for the hate thing, any more so than yours for Trump ? For the record I didn't vote for either ...........

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
my jab at the 'urban myth' was the fact that if you take away the 'urban vote', you know the areas of any given state that drain it in more ways than one can think, that 3 million difference disappears.

as for the hate thing, any more so than yours for Trump ? For the record I didn't vote for either ...........
I don't know what any of that means, sorry. You can't make the 3 million disappear. I don't know what that means.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
But when we do it to other countries, it's 'guidance'. lol :D
I guess we should take the advice of some folks on getting raped, we should just relax and enjoy it. It's nothing personal. :D

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
"I love! Wikilinks" he sure does take lying to a whole new level. Dude is Mafia! :p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan

Yup, Montana voters votes should be the deciding ones. Not much urban anything in that state :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Well, 3 of 4 states that the Russians concentrated their efforts, PA had 3.6% voting for the other candidates while Trumpster won by 1.2%.
MI had 5.1% voting for others while Trumpster won by 0.3%. WI it was 5% for others while the Trumpster won by 1%.

If people hated Hillary so much how did she manage 3 mil more?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Well, 3 of 4 states that the Russians concentrated their efforts, PA had 3.6% voting for the other candidates while Trumpster won by 1.2%.
MI had 5.1% voting for others while Trumpster won by 0.3%. WI it was 5% for others while the Trumpster won by 1%.

If people hated Hillary so much how did she manage 3 mil more?
Michigan, I believe the clown won by less than 10,000 votes.
I say no way he wins either PA or MI but you can never underestimate maga uninformed Fox viewers.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Agreed a no win situation for voters...
Disagree, we got a huge loss here. You may have hated her but she was the only adult running. Orange fat face is not an adult. He is a big baby with cotton candy hair.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
And how old are we?
If you are referring to me and you are a trump cultist I really don't want to hear it. That orange piece of garbage makes up childish nicknames for everyone and he president. I will call him what I want, my descriptions are accurate.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Michigan, I believe the clown won by less than 10,000 votes.
I say no way he wins either PA or MI but you can never underestimate maga uninformed Fox viewers.

Ummm, Russia helped a lot. Give them credit. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis