Crown XLS 1502 amp Impression

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hover over the like button, still there...

Not sure if @Out-Of-Phase hit his head or something. I had thought he was a reasonable guy till these last few posts. I'm sure he'll be OK after a nap or something.
LOL I think he means well.....thanks for the hover thing, hadn't explored much yet this new "look"

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
You don't like science either?
Not sure where you read that. You're all about assumptions today.

I was more talking about attacking a senior member for no reason. Thought it to be a bit out of character...maybe not.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Not sure where you read that. You're all about assumptions today.

I was more talking about attacking a senior member for no reason. Thought it to be a bit out of character...maybe not.
I apologized to Mr. Robinson for the mistake in names.

Kal Rubinson
Irv Robinson
Ara Rabinson

See? it's easy.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
I think I am keeping this Crown amp since it was only $300. You never know when you need an extra amp, right? o_O

Kind of like you keeping that EMO amp in the closet. ;)o_O
Man! "Closet" Next time I see you I'm going to punch you out! :p. I came out the "Closet" long time ago! I like, no I love Women! You know about me and (wife) Hookers! ;) You just give away me being a real Pimp! :eek:. Oh wait, my bad..amp still sits in the audio rack just not cabled in and unplugged. Sorry ADTG, You know how I take sentences out of context. :)

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I believe he goes by 'Irv' not 'Ira' , but you're getting close kid !
I like those cable elevators you use to keep your $2000 speakers cables from touching the floor. Do you hear the difference?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
What are we learning here?
Nothing new.

Speakers, subwoofers, room acoustics, speaker placement, actual contents/recordings, and AVR/Pre-pro EQ's (like DEQ o_O) are a lot more important than amps, preamps, DACs, and Media players.

That's why $300 300WPC Crown XLS 1502 Pro amps sound as good as $30,000 audiophile 300WPC amps, even though the audiophile amps will have better THD, SNR, Crosstalk, Damping Factor, Slew Rate, etc.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I like those cable elevators you use to keep your $2000 speakers cables from touching the floor. Do you hear the difference?
WTF are you talking about ?? you truly are 'out-of-your-mind' !!

AcuTechDefGuy, I apologize for getting your thread so off center, let's all take a deep breath now and re-focus ...

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Nothing new.

Speakers, subwoofers, room acoustics, speaker placement, actual contents/recordings, and AVR/Pre-pro EQ's (like DEQ o_O) are a lot more important than amps, preamps, DACs, and Media players.

That's why $300 300WPC Crown XLS 1502 Pro amps sound as good as $30,000 audiophile 300WPC amps, even though the audiophile amps will have better THD, SNR, Crosstalk, Damping Factor, Slew Rate, etc.
"That's why $300 Crown XLS 1502 Pro amps sound as good as $30,000 audiophile amps"

Beautifully said.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I took care of it, okay?
OK, we'll excuse it as a rookie mistake.

This has been a good exercise for me to learn where that Dumb button is hiding in the new web page software.

As far as reading those reviews in Stereophile, I don't go there… and you shouldn't either ;).

TechHDS

Audioholic General
WTF are you talking about ?? you truly are 'out-of-your-mind' !!

AcuTechDefGuy, I apologize for getting your thread so off center, let's all take a deep breath now and re-focus ...
lolo, ATDG, sorry to man, your Thread is a good read. @Mikado463, not lol at you, never ever have I seen you go off like that. Roll on bro!..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis