FS: Crown XLS 1502 Amp

Photodan

Photodan

Enthusiast
FS: Crown XLS 1502 Amp

2-channel power amp - 300w – 8 ohms, 525w – 4 ohms, 775w – 2 ohms

Used with MartinLogan Motion 12 – 4 ohm speakers (a very hungry speaker). The XLS 1502 drove them effortlessly and sounded great. I’ve now gone to a pair of Klipsch RP-600Ms and my Denon AVR drives them easily so I don’t need the Crown anymore. Looks new and performs flawlessly - bought less than a year ago.

$250.00 + Shipping of $25.00

old arkiedan

G

GimmeHD

Audiophyte
Hi. I'm interested in the Crown XLS 1502 if it is still available. I'm a new member here, but a long time viewer of this website. I just find out about the "Classified" section, but I've always visit this site to review articles and to get information. I also watch the Youtube videos. I'm a member of AVSforum since 2003. I can provide other references if needed. I'm in Chicago.

Photodan

Photodan

Enthusiast
Hi. I'm interested in the Crown XLS 1502 if it is still available. I'm a new member here, but a long time viewer of this website. I just find out about the "Classified" section, but I've always visit this site to review articles and to get information. I also watch the Youtube videos. I'm a member of AVSforum since 2003. I can provide other references if needed. I'm in Chicago.
Sorry - the amp is sold.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis