What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
Kind of a weird one, but one that will cause some envy in a few years.

kousa dogwood 7'.jpeg

We have lot sizes that are mostly .25 of an acre or so and the builder planted Maple trees in all of the front yards... they get 30'+ ft tall and will be far too large for such a small lot.

It's practically an act of congress to get the HOA to approve removing a tree, but I convinced them I could get the entire root ball out since it wasn't very large and replace it with an ornamental tree.

This is it planted...now we need to relocate the roses.

kousa plantediii.JPG

This is a mature Kousa in bloom.

upload_2017-10-26_10-38-49.png

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought the following 3 albums off of Ebay. The first one came in;

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Bought Ecobee 3 system. Could not say no on $199.99 deal at Costco. It also includes 3 remote room sensors.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Me 2! However, had a lot of trouble finding the Extra Large condom size. Guess, I will have to wait it out.....LOL!!!!! :eek::eek::D:eek::eek:

Cheers,

Phil
Make sure they don't get stuck in your throat, you'll have a stiff neck for hours. Not to mention what happens if they fall down the crack on your wooden floor boards.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
sorry Phil, I got there before you and bought them out !
No worries. Had them order me a case of them. BTW, those are the best blue pills that I have ever seen......LOL!!!! Sure hope that they work! :D:D:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Make sure they don't get stuck in your throat, you'll have a stiff neck for hours. Not to mention what happens if they fall down the crack on your wooden floor boards.
One thing is for sure: That will NEVER happen as long as I am on God's green earth. I would have been a little more blunt, but this is a family forum and have to keep it PG.......LOL!!!!! :):):) But, you get the idea!

Cheers,

Phil

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Bought Ecobee 3 system. Could not say no on $199.99 deal at Costco. It also includes 3 remote room sensors.
I'm interested in your impression of this. I need two of these for my house. My kids rooms are above the garage and get too warm/cold so I figured the ecobee would help.

Either way, let me know what you think.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Community makes some good stuff. I'm going to have to see if I can get that one around here.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I dunno if they distribute down there. I know HEBs around Austin got plenty of it.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Community makes some good stuff. I'm going to have to see if I can get that one around here.
Yup, their IPA is one of my favs for sure. Im pretty sure you should be able to get it locally, likely even on tap.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Keep in mind the BA Legion is one of their more limited offerings. When I bought it at one of my local shops I grabbed the last two 4 packs. You can of course ask around at your local spots to see if they have it or are planning to get it :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
She got this as a service award from work:

Yes, it is bose. It doesn't sound terrible, especially for free.

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
I bought one of these a few days ago. They normally sell for around $350, but I bought one at Best Buy for $200. Peace and goodwill.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just bought my tix. Way cheaper than last time, but different venue. Decent seats I think.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis