What are you playing right now...

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
This Friday, the remastered Skyrim comes out. I have it pre-ordered for my Xbone. I've been playing Skyrim on and off since it came out, trying different character builds. This weekend I'm going to try out a two-handed melee fighter which I've never really done before.

Jim

J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
This may sound strange, but, believe it or not, We watch the re- runs of CSI Miami. The colors are just off the chart, especially the ocean shots.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Watch Dogs 2: PS4 Pro,

Fun, but not the same as the 1st by any means, which I don't know if that is good or bad because I really liked the first one

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

I am a horror fan. This game make me uneasy... Fun though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Got a PSVR last night for the B-day. Will be trying it out this evening with RE7.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm still kinda half-assed playing Skyrim on Xbone. Trying out things I haven't done before. I'm really just waiting for the new Mass Effect.

Jim

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Gears_of_War_4.jpg

I'm all over the new Mass Effect. I played the hell out of Skyrim on the 360. Haven't checked out the xbox 1 version yet. I heard there are mods now?

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I haven't tried any mods yet but there are a ton of YouTube videos that show them off. This remastered version has better graphics and all the DLC.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have been playing the heck out of the PSVR free content and ended up buying one game already. I am pretty surprised that this thing is actually really good and the games are fun.

RE7 in VR made me sick lol. The other ones not so bad, but this one crazy.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I have been playing the heck out of the PSVR free content and ended up buying one game already. I am pretty surprised that this thing is actually really good and the games are fun.

RE7 in VR made me sick lol. The other ones not so bad, but this one crazy.
I heard they're working on the motion sickness aspect of vr. I haven't gotten my hands on one yet. They look pretty good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I heard they're working on the motion sickness aspect of vr. I haven't gotten my hands on one yet. They look pretty good.
The resolution isn't that high on the goggles, but the immersion and smoothness are really good.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
image.png

This is a really good game that was available in the store for the 360. It has a Metroid vibe to it. Challenging and fun. I'm checking out the remastered version.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Mass Effect Andromeda arrived Monday night. I've been playing it since then but haven't gotten far. For my first time, I'm trying to explore everything and talk to everybody.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Finished RE7 last night. Final boss was a bit disappointing, but the game overall was really good. Still cannot play it in VR mode without getting sick.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
View attachment 20124

This is a really good game that was available in the store for the 360. It has a Metroid vibe to it. Challenging and fun. I'm checking out the remastered version.
Excellent game, totally Metroid (usually this genre is called "Metroidvania" for obvious reasons).

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
been playing Subnautica for a bit - sort of Minecraft like, but under water and much much prettier. Did I mentioned it all happens on alien planet with alien artifacts are aplenty ?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Subnautica looks like it could be fun. I was a fan of Natural Selection 2, which was the game that the devs of Subnautica made previously. Very difficult game, but amazing once you get the hang of it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis