What are you playing right now...

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I played through all four Halo games in the last few weeks. Now I'm playing Gat Out Of Hell, the Saints Row spin-off game.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Gears of War Ultimate Edition on XBone!!!

Popping heads on newbs left and right :cool:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I already have something like 70hrs playtime on MGS5 :eek: Buddies are fun, especially Quiet the sniper.

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I just got Quiet last weekend but all she does is lay around in her cell. I just got the dog. He's pretty cool to do missions with. Does it just take more time before Quiet is available as a buddy?

1dwn5up

Enthusiast
Just finished Destiny Taken King expansion. I have MGS5 that I got as a free copy for purchasing my graphics card, installed it, but haven't fired it up yet. Also really looking forward to Fallout 4.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
+1

I've been spending a litttle bit to much time on gears of war these past few days.
It's a good game! Especially the multiplayer is addictive.

They fixed most of the issues from the original Xbox 360 version, you don't get stuck on walls nearly as easily, it's silky smooth animation, and not as buggy.

It's also fun to play some of my old favorite maps again.

There are a couple details from GOW3 that I wish they had incorporated though.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
somehow I was able to DL for free, was it supposed to be free?
The UE on XBOX One? No, not free, supposed to be $40. It also unlocks the emulator for GOW 1, 2, 3 for the 360.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just got Quiet last weekend but all she does is lay around in her cell. I just got the dog. He's pretty cool to do missions with. Does it just take more time before Quiet is available as a buddy?
By now you've completed the mission that then opens her up for use. The dog is extremely useful because he finds everything. She is harder to use, but to suppress enemies, she's much more beneficial (especially if you get spotted lol). The Walker is pretty interesting too once you develop some of the higher armaments, but I still use Quiet most of the time for infiltrating.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Halo 5 is a blast!

Ok in the past 2 weeks I got MGS V and Halo 5, Still trying to figure out if I was charged for GOW Ultimate and looking forward to Tomb Raider, and Fallout 4. I play about 1 hour per week, so I will not be buying anymore games after that until another year!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
in exactly nine days (november 10th 2015) I will get a mysterious condition called "ablatione" and "suffer" from it for at least several days

Big hint:

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Has anyone tried out the Xbone streaming to Win 10 feature yet?

It works very well. I didn't quite maintain the frame rate as I expect from the Xbone, but it was still smooth enough to play GOW, streamed WiFi to my laptop. Pretty good because GOW is very much a twitch-based and timing-based game.

So, now when the GF wants to watch TV or something, then I can just sit on the couch and stream Xbox straight to my laptop, put on headphones and not disturb anyone else. It's a pretty slick feature!

T

Tao1

Audioholic
in exactly nine days (november 10th 2015) I will get a mysterious condition called "ablatione" and "suffer" from it for at least several days

Big hint:

I am hoping someone makes a multiplayer mod for it. Would be cool to run some coop with friends.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
It sounded like they put more effort into the multiplayer than the story for Halo 5. I'll pick it up when I can get it for $20.

In the mean time, I started the remastered version of Metro 2033. I haven't really gotten into it. I'm going to give it another day before playing something else.

Jim

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
For 2 years now... I've been exclusively playing GTA 5 online. I'm not some kind of deviant, I just like the game. When I play it's pretty much exclusively online. I have two characters, I don't recall the level on the first one but it's at least twice as high and has twice as many hours on it or more. The character (which I regard as my secondary) that I'm currently building is up to level 137 and has just under 22 days of play logged into it. I believe the other character has something like 50 some days. That is a momentous amount of time. I don't buy shark cards because I play enough to earn enough in game money to buy stuff I want in the game. Thankfully Rockstar is smart enough to NOT force players into spending real money to buy virtual items. All in all, the game was $60 well spent. I've gotten over 7 weeks (24/7) of entertainment from it. Well I say $60, but really it's a lot more than that. I got the game on 360 and traded in my 360 copy for the xbox one edition for a $20 difference and of course I bought the xbox one and that is the only game I have for that system.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I got the game on 360 and traded in my 360 copy for the xbox one edition for a $20 difference
Curious, how did you traded it? I have gta5 for 360. I got the game year ago for only $25, but still haven't removed the shrink wrap from it (yes, I'm ashamed, but newborns kinda steal any spare time or definitely any large block sufficient enough for deep playback

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Curious, how did you traded it? I have gta5 for 360.
It was a limited time trade in offer at Target. Luckily Rockstar allowed players to make a one time transfer of their online progress to the current generation systems and PC. It was a really great thing because even if you had the game for XBOX360 and wanted to transfer your progress to Playstation 4 it was still possible. Rockstar must have some serious clout in order to be able to pull tha off.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I just checked my stats yesterday (haven't been on in a couple days) and it said 58 days 4 hours 37 minutes 25 seconds.

IMG_4899.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis