What are you playing right now...

T

Tao1

Audioholic
Playing Fallout 4 on PC. The graphics are amazing, especially pre-rendered at 1440p or 4k. The story is neat so far, but I have some issues, especially with the Brotherhood of Steel.

My issue with the Brotherhood:
(Spoiler about Brother Hood of Steel for those who haven't found them yet)
It seems that Bethesda is pandering to the younger audience, by giving the player access to the Brotherhood of Steel wright away and with ease, rather than writing them in Character.

The Brother Hood was found fairly early on, and really were not in character. I didn't show up in power armour, but it seems that even if I did, they wouldn't try to confiscate it from me (which is their mandate).

Also the paladin just gives you a piece of tech after the mission without knowing you which is TOTALLY against their mandate. Also he lets you join up and right off the bat without further proving and promises your own power armour etc. Only certain members get power armour as needed. It is not guaranteed.

This is totally not in character for the BoS which makes me suspect they might be a rogue group. I will have to play further and see.

T

Tao1

Audioholic
Screen shots of the pre-rendered stuff would be appreciated. :D
Sure :)

(I had tried to capture some screens of some amazing scenes, but they didn't take. Here are some ones I took just to get some for this post)

http://imgur.com/a/yshOO

These are at 1440P using dynamic super resolution, since I only have a 1080p monitor. Temporal anti aliasing is used too, but it is more for the quality of moving images.

They are true 1440P screen shots, it is just the frame feed gets scaled down to 1080P when playing. Making them 'fit the screen' on a 1080P display will yield a similar result.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord

(I had tried to capture some screens of some amazing scenes, but they didn't take. Here are some ones I took just to get some for this post)

Without the HUD the first screen shot of the trees could be mistaken as real at first glance. Terrain kind of gives it away, but it is impressive none the less, very beautiful.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

These are at 1440P using dynamic super resolution, since I only have a 1080p monitor. Temporal anti aliasing is used too, but it is more for the quality of moving images.

They are true 1440P screen shots, it is just the frame feed gets scaled down to 1080P when playing. Making them 'fit the screen' on a 1080P display will yield a similar result.
Ok I am getting this as I have a 2560x1440 or something like that monitor

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Bought a Wii U a couple of months ago that came with Mario Karts 8, good fun and pretty sweet on the 79 inch LG. Just bought, a few days ago, Lego Jurassic World, its been fun as well. Some good humor.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finished Tomb Raider - Babba Yagga, and Cold Night Expansions Now into Chapter 4 on

Quantum Break - Very Story Driven Game, I am enjoying myself

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Finished Quantum Break

Replaying Uncharted 3 before 4 comes out, geez I never used to game this much

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I honestly can't wait for No Man's Sky will be released

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I'll probably start another playthrough soon to see what I missed the first time. In the meantime, I've also been playing the Breach mode.

Jim

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Red Dead on my Xbox One S: Upscaled to 4k it looks good for a xbox 360 game and runs smooth. Surprised I could never get into it when I first got it. Already on Nightmare expansion

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I honestly can't wait for No Man's Sky will be released
holy crap, what a load of disappointment that turned out to be. Glad I skipped it.
Deus Ex however - played previous one - it was absolutely awesome. Hopefully would have some time to play this one.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Gears of War 4, finished it over the weekend. I really enjoyed the game, some of the new beasts lead to some fun battles.

4.5/5 Graphics tend to be good to great

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Gears of War 4, finished it over the weekend. I really enjoyed the game, some of the new beasts lead to some fun battles.

4.5/5 Graphics tend to be good to great
Yup, GOW4 here too!

But, I ONLY play Online MP, campaign will likely never even be played by me. I haven't played a campaign mode since GOW2. I''m really enjoying the Arms Race Mode. This will be my FPS go-to game until something better comes out. I doubt Titanfall 2 or the new COD will be any better than GOW4.

Do you play online MP?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Yup, GOW4 here too!

But, I ONLY play Online MP, campaign will likely never even be played by me. I haven't played a campaign mode since GOW2. I''m really enjoying the Arms Race Mode. This will be my FPS go-to game until something better comes out. I doubt Titanfall 2 or the new COD will be any better than GOW4.

Do you play online MP?
I am a casual player, but I have my moments of binge playing. I usually don't online MP because I don't have the time to get good enough to complete. At least not since the halo 2 days

The last part of the campaign mode is so much fun, you are missing out when you ride the in the big battle bots.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis