Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Select Blu-rays $4.99 at Best Buy
$4.99
This week, Best Buy has 31 new Blu-ray movies on sale for $4.99 with same-day in-store pickup or $3 shipping. Titles include Rush, A Beautiful Mind, Friday Night Lights...

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Do it! I dare you. Remember Jim Wilson's review? I know you had the money budgeted for something else and recently changed your mind. Anyway, I'd rather see you get this than another ten Blu-Rays. You have a Blu-Ray problem, man.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I don't need it, but I'd love to hear it. I need to sell some stuff as well that is taking up space. Been a tough year for me. Nah I only buy the Blurays I want + I get them used and cheap, but you know that already. I'm sure there are far worse than me when it come to buying BD's and paying full retail price the very day it comes out. :p

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Maybe make good surrounds.
Retail: $130
$30

Ends tomorrow. Newegg has the JBL Loft 30 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) for $40 - $10 off with coupon code EMCAWAW29 [Exp 8/9] = $30 with free shipping. Features a 100mm Polybass woofer, 25mm tweeter with EOS waveguide, FreeFlow port technology and extremely accurate frequency response.
GO TO STORE
(-$5) Price History
Also Available at:
Amazon for $48

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
$30

Ends tomorrow. Newegg has the JBL Loft 30 4" 2-Way Bookshelf Speakers (Pair) for $40 - $10 off with coupon code EMCAWAW29 [Exp 8/9] = $30 with free shipping. Features a 100mm Polybass woofer, 25mm tweeter with EOS waveguide, FreeFlow port technology and extremely accurate frequency response.
GO TO STORE
(-$5) Price History
Also Available at:
Amazon for $48
So if I bought 5 pairs for $150 and stacked them in two columns of 5 tall, would that be like having line array speakers?:cool::rolleyes:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So if I bought 5 pairs for $150 and stacked them in two columns of 5 tall, would that be like having line array speakers?:cool::rolleyes:
Now I wonder......if you laid them on their sides so that all the tweeters and woofer lined up, but did a stack of like 10-15 pairs, ditched the onboard crossover and went active while grouping the woofers and tweeters together into banks of like 5 and shaded them.........:D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Always heard great things about this headset.
Amazon.com has Sony MDR-V6 Studio Monitor Headphones w/ CCAW Voice Coil on sale for $54.99. Shipping is Free.
Buy Now

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
$30

GO TO STORE
(-$5) Price History
Also Available at:
Amazon for $48
I'm helping someone put together a ultra-budget system. How would these compare to the Micca MB42X?

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
:eek:This thing can go bright(youtube video). Good consumer reviews. Make a nice starter PJ.

Vivitek D554 SVGA DLP Portable Projector $175 at BuyDig.com

retail: $400
$175

BuyDig.com has the refurbished Vivitek D554 3000 Lumen SVGA 3D Projector for $195 - $20 off with coupon code Q10X2 in cart = $175 with free shipping. Features 1600 x 1200 max resolution, 15,000:1 contrast ratio, BrilliantColor technology, and up to 6,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis