Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Seemed to be well liked. I may pick these up. :)

Adorama has Samson SR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphones on sale for $24.99. Shipping is free.
Buy Now

T

Tom._White

Enthusiast
Seemed to be well liked. I may pick these up. :)

Adorama has Samson SR850 Professional Studio Reference Headphones on sale for $24.99. Shipping is free.
Buy Now

Those are supposedly like the AKG 240's. I had the AKG's, and they were alright. Bulky as heck, though. Be prepared for your ears to sweat if you get those.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Those are supposedly like the AKG 240's. I had the AKG's, and they were alright. Bulky as heck, though. Be prepared for your ears to sweat if you get those.
Thanks. I got them. I have a Pioneer with the same type pads and never had a sweating problem + I could always return them so....

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Play.Google.com is offering 50% Off Any One Album of Your Choice when you apply promo code 50ALBUM2015 (during checkout).
Note, your discount will be applied at checkout. Must be logged into your account.
Example Deal

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
All the raiders are sold separately for 4.99! :) I have the last one on bluray so I don't need the boxset. Great deal. :)
Raiders of the Lost Ark Blu-ray + Digital HD $4.99 at Best Buy

retail: $22

$4.99

Ben's Best
Best Buy has the Raiders of the Lost Ark Blu-ray + Digital HD on sale for $4.99 with free shipping. This 1981 Spielberg classic stands the test of time... and then some.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Darn it. I asked my brother about those Sennheisers, and he's saying to buy them. He said that he has them at work and that they are an amazing deal at $95...and then he remembered that he has the 558 at work which he modded to be almost as good as the 598...making these an even better deal than he thought. Uggg. I don't _need_ more headphones...

I do wonder if the 598 SE (on sale) sound any different than the original 598 version, though. The SE weigh slightly more.

EDIT: Just ordered them.

Last edited:
Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
DANG! Amazon has the Sennheiser HD598 for $95 right now!

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-598-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0126HISOO/ref=lp_13227331011_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1448639766&sr=1-2

Only 16 hrs till sale ends. If you are in the market for wired cans, I don't think you can go wrong on those.
I pondered on how much better these would be compared to my HD 280 cans, then remembered I don't listen to my headphones much anymore.

The price on those Sony MDR-V6s is really appealing as well. I had a pair of those, ended up preferring the 280s.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Darn it. I asked my brother about those Sennheisers, and he's saying to buy them. He said that he has them at work and that they are an amazing deal at $95...and then he remembered that he has the 558 at work which he modded to be almost as good as the 598...making these an even better deal than he thought. Uggg. I don't _need_ more headphones...

I do wonder if the 598 SE (on sale) sound any different than the original 598 version, though. The SE weigh slightly more.

EDIT: Just ordered them.
I blame you! I couldn't pass them up at that price!

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Oh OH I see the addiction there Slip...
Yeah, this will put me at 4 pair. 2x wired and 2x BT.

To be fair, in the last 24 hrs I picked up a set of AKG 845BT and a set of Senn 598, yet both sets together cost me $50 less than MSRP on 845s alone!

I'm OK with that.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have a boxed amp kit brand headphone amp kit. The owner gave it to me for posting my review on his Gobo amp kit on his forum a while back, trying to build his community forums over there.

I haven't really had much need for it, but now I see this kit being built in my near future!

https://www.boxedkitamps.com/solop-headphone-amp-kit

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I blame you! I couldn't pass them up at that price!
I hope that you like them! I forgot to mention that my brother also has a pair of HD 600s, and he thinks that his modded 558 pair is 90-95% as good as the 600s...so I have high hopes for the 598s.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis