Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
How do you know its in stock? Did you get a notification?
Amazon sent me the regular "your item has shipped" e-mail on Thursday morning, and I tracked it on the Pilot (the delivery company) site. Their site says that they have received it and it was picked up at the Tucson airport, if I read it correctly.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I have no new alerts. I'm going to go drive around and make traffic.

I will not look at CL ever again ... or any other classified ad.

Are we in Lent?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For any of you numerologists out there, today you can experience 9:10:11 12/13/14. Don't worry if you missed it this morning - PM works just as well. :) Well, unless you're a stickler for military time, that is...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
For any of you numerologists out there, today you can experience 9:10:11 12/13/14. Don't worry if you missed it this morning - PM works just as well. :) Well, unless you're a stickler for military time, that is...
Now I had the 12/13/14, but I missed the 9:10:11 part. You know you're a math teacher when you see something like that and excitedly run to find someone to tell.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Amazon sent me the regular "your item has shipped" e-mail on Thursday morning, and I tracked it on the Pilot (the delivery company) site. Their site says that they have received it and it was picked up at the Tucson airport, if I read it correctly.
Dang, no such luck for me. I guess where ever their shipment is originating is a lot closer to you than to me. I guess that would make sense, since CA is a lot closer to China than NY.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dang, no such luck for me. I guess where ever their shipment is originating is a lot closer to you than to me. I guess that would make sense, since CA is a lot closer to China than NY.
Yeah, mine shipped out of Phoenix, which is about 160 miles away. If I can't reschedule, you'll still get yours before I do. :) That would be fair, too, since you ordered yours first.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, mine shipped out of Phoenix, which is about 160 miles away. If I can't reschedule, you'll still get yours before I do. :) That would be fair, too, since you ordered yours first.
Who knows. I wonder how many of the things they unloaded in that mad dash. I look forward to the TV, just not the CC charge that is to follow :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Question for you TV gurus. I just got a wall mount out of storage. It accommodates the 600x400 VESA mount on the Samsung, and it's rated for 152 pounds (the Samsung is about half of that)...but, it says that it's for TVs from 42" to 60". Can you think of a reason why it wouldn't work for the 64" version? I got this mount years ago, and I can't remember if 60" screens were the biggest out there back then, so that's what they put on the box.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Question for you TV gurus. I just got a wall mount out of storage. It accommodates the 600x400 VESA mount on the Samsung, and it's rated for 152 pounds (the Samsung is about half of that)...but, it says that it's for TVs from 42" to 60". Can you think of a reason why it wouldn't work for the 64" version? I got this mount years ago, and I can't remember if 60" screens were the biggest out there back then, so that's what they put on the box.
Nope, should be fine. As long as the hole pattern matches and the weight rating is well within spec, they're is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Matt34

Matt34

Got the truck washed, new tires and Leveling kit on.

Cooper ST Maxx

Rancho Quicklift, currently on 5

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The leveling kit raises the truck? So you can put bigger tires on it?

Nice truck, btw.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm rearranging my office/home gym to accommodate wall mounting my current TV as I prepare for the new one to arrive. It's not a large room, and it reminds me of that game that has a set of square tiles inside of a frame that you need to rearrange to get them into order, but there's only one open slot to move things around in. I always hated that game as a kid. Now I'm playing it with tiles that weigh about 50 pounds.

Hmmm, I may have just invented a new workout routine. "Adam's Gym," coming soon to a town near you.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
54 hours! F^%&! That's awesome. Now I'm back to being jealous. That's a great score.

Oh yeah, didn't you get involved with weights and stuff?

I'm having knee problems that forced my hand a few days ago. I had to take the Canadian version of Vicodin after moving TVs around. It's a wonder I didn't buy the 4311 then and there.

I have a personal trainer if that counts. It's at the strongman/bodybuilding gym in town, but I'm by no means a super strongman. Our gym owner has won some competitions.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fuzz, my brother just had his Feel Flux show up today, and he never got any shipping notification. So, perhaps yours will show up as a surprise, too! Do they have your old address, still?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzz, my brother just had his Feel Flux show up today, and he never got any shipping notification. So, perhaps yours will show up as a surprise, too! Do they have your old address, still?
I got the shipping notification today, however its going to the old address. That's alright since I'll be visiting my parents for Christmas. Can't wait to see what it all looks like.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got the shipping notification today, however its going to the old address. That's alright since I'll be visiting my parents for Christmas. Can't wait to see what it all looks like.
Awesome! I forget, what all did you get? I got the dual copper package with the double base and the magnet shield. Did you spring for an extra aluminum tube?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Awesome! I forget, what all did you get? I got the dual copper package with the double base and the magnet shield. Did you spring for an extra aluminum tube?
IIRC I got dual copper, a black, and a silver. I can't remember if I got the double base or the single and I'm pretty sure I got the magnet shield.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis