Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
We will no longer be told you should be listened to then.
True, but the labels are rep point based. The new system is thanks based (at least if I've been reading the updates correctly). Who knows what the labels will be or how the labeling system will transfer over in the new world order. When in doubt, anarchy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
True, but the labels are rep point based. The new system is thanks based (at least if I've been reading the updates correctly). Who knows what the labels will be or how the labeling system will transfer over in the new world order. When in doubt, anarchy.
I think on AVS they let you pick your own thing. I believe I put 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'. What?

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just watched the new X-men and upgraded my computer to OSX Yosemite.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched the new X-men and upgraded my computer to OSX Yosemite.
How do you like both of them? :)

I'm thinking about buying the X-Men movie because my brother said it was really good. I haven't heard anything about Yosemite, yet.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How do you like both of them? :)

I'm thinking about buying the X-Men movie because my brother said it was really good. I haven't heard anything about Yosemite, yet.
X-Men I thought was easily the best out of all of them IMO. Just the right amount of action and a pretty strong story as far as comic movies go. I'd give it a high recommendation, and after a first viewing I'd say I even liked it as much or more than Edge of Tomorrow.

So far Yosemite looks pretty good. Standard upgrade stuff with new icons and some upgrades to the standard mac programs like imovie, pages, etc. I haven't explored all of it yet, but it was a free upgrade so how bad could it be ? :D

EDIT: I take that back. I don't yet know how to fix it or if there is a fix, but the old green button no longer resizes the window to match the size of the content within. Now when you click it it takes you full screen where the top menu bar disappears and reappears and you can't minimize anything. I hate it.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Cheryl just made a remark about how closets could have been filled with what I have spent on speakers.

That sent a chill through me. :D

A

astr0b0y

Enthusiast
X-Men I thought was easily the best out of all of them IMO. Just the right amount of action and a pretty strong story as far as comic movies go. I'd give it a high recommendation, and after a first viewing I'd say I even liked it as much or more than Edge of Tomorrow.

So far Yosemite looks pretty good. Standard upgrade stuff with new icons and some upgrades to the standard mac programs like imovie, pages, etc. I haven't explored all of it yet, but it was a free upgrade so how bad could it be ? :D

EDIT: I take that back. I don't yet know how to fix it or if there is a fix, but the old green button no longer resizes the window to match the size of the content within. Now when you click it it takes you full screen where the top menu bar disappears and reappears and you can't minimize anything. I hate it.
Hold option for clicking to return the old behaviour.<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/2fe1df0e/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Thursday night my wife and I decided we should stop or seriously cut back on drinking. If we do decide to have a drink we are to do it at home and stop going out every Friday night and spending, on avg, $140.

We made it almost 23 hours and then went out last night and spent $140 and we are way hungover....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis