Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...Christoper Columbus was not the guy who discovered America :p
I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say...

:p

I'd still happily take the day off from work, though. :D I wouldn't care if they call it "Viking Day" or, more appropriately, "Prehistoric Settler Day" - what's better than having a Monday off?

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I like this watch, and so does my wallet :p
This is really hi end-wartches :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think that I speak for a lot of people when I say...

:p

I'd still happily take the day off from work, though. :D I wouldn't care if they call it "Viking Day" or, more appropriately, "Prehistoric Settler Day" - what's better than having a Monday off?
You deserve a day off, even if it's not to celebrate the day America was discovered :p
I want a day off too but it's not gonna happen, it's probably more likely to see pigs flying ......

Crazy busy days and weeks :p

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Well, we get Friday off, so I guess it's some odd tradeoff.

Well, f%#^ me then :D Been to Toga a few times, but never actually played there. Nice place, enjoy.

I've been told it's normal to question your life choices at least a few times your first year teaching. I'm definitely there.

It was a great course. Expensive but with the overall quality it was worth it. Never had carts with GPS and maps built in before. It really does help knowing how far away you are from the pin or where to dive it off the tee. The best part was I played very well (for me). I won 15 of 18 skins and shot just 4 over on the front 9. Back nine was not as good probably because I was like oh crap I could shoot an 80.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Stop posting about golf. You'll get The Deuce posting again....and we don't want that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
It was a great course. Expensive but with the overall quality it was worth it. Never had carts with GPS and maps built in before. It really does help knowing how far away you are from the pin or where to dive it off the tee. The best part was I played very well (for me). I won 15 of 18 skins and shot just 4 over on the front 9. Back nine was not as good probably because I was like oh crap I could shoot an 80.
I've only played with the carts with GPS once and it was awesome. I think I actually shot under 100 that day. I've tried a few of the phone apps with GPS and some of them actually worked pretty well. I only used them during their trial periods because I don't play near enough to want to shell out that monthly fee, but if I did play more they would certainly be worth it. Sounds like a good day and a pretty good round, regardless of what happened on the back 9 ;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Almost TGIT, since I have Friday off. Technically we have the day off so we can attend the MCTM conference, but the GF has some family coming to visit and I have a butt load of work to do, so imma take a pass this year. Although I guess that makes me look bad since my department chair also happens to be the president of MCTM. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Less than 4 days until the forum migration. The war draws nigh...........

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis