Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OK, today is starting much better, I got up at 5a and did a 90 minute work out, my wife got home around 7a {had to stay at her sisters yesterday and last night to help with some issues she is having} and she brought me a breakfast english muffin with hummus, much healthier than what I ate while she was gone... We are going to bass pro shops today so I should be in a much better mood tonight, yesterday was horrible with out her...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I like hummus.
I feel hummus has come a long way in the last 10 years, now I can get 50 flavors with built in salsa's and fancy dressings and layers.... I like it kind of simple just a garlic herb flavor and no fancy tomato flower center... My wife makes her own {its pretty ez lol} and then we can flavor it how ever we like, I prefer garlic and basil, simple... I am pretty sure she just mixes, lemon juice, chic peas, and olive oil with some fresh garlic and basil leaves, thats it, she does it in 3 minutes, she has a fancy emulsion mixer and that all she uses it for...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Adam, no matter how many times you click on it, New Posts will never mean what you think it means. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I gotta go get the speakers out of my truck but I'm hungry even though I'm fat. First world problems.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
good thing you went right down there and bought them lol....
Well, now I gotta remove one of the crossover housing bases to fit it into a certain spot. That means doing some sort of wiring mod and the inwall wiring solution I have is no longer adequate because the bookshelf part needs two sets of speaker cables. I was thinking about moving one of my subs but decided against that ... this is complicated, okay?

As far as going down to get them when I did, the girl was away then. She's back now so now so if I'da waited the going to get them would be way more complicated. Last weekend I had 'em crankin' out some Floyd like I'm never going to get to crank them here so yeah, it is a good thing I got them when I did. I didn't know Orah's cosmetologist and nutritionist were so anti audio. :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Am I the only one with Columbus day not off?
Me too..... I'm not having the day off as Christoper Columbus was not the guy who discovered America :p
- St Brendan and some Irish munks were almost thoudand years ahead of him

- Leiv Eiriksson were at Newfoundland in year 1000

Sorry to say guys, but it seems like Columbus was just a follower, not a discoverer....

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Playing golf at Saratoga National today. Should be nice and yes fuzz you are the only one working today.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
What kind of teaching job is that?
Well, we get Friday off, so I guess it's some odd tradeoff.

Playing golf at Saratoga National today. Should be nice and yes fuzz you are the only one working today.
Well, f%#^ me then :D Been to Toga a few times, but never actually played there. Nice place, enjoy.

I've been told it's normal to question your life choices at least a few times your first year teaching. I'm definitely there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been told it's normal to question your life choices at least a few times your first year teaching. I'm definitely there.
Women are starting to look good, huh? :D

Seriously, this is the first time I've ever heard a teacher gripe about not getting enough days off. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis