Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I bought a bunch of caulk recently so I could redo my bathrooms and downstairs windows (have only partially done one bathroom). The stuff I bought is called Lexel and it works pretty well - I'm just terrible at caulking stuff. I always cut the thing too wide so I waste a lot. The only complaint I have with the Lexel (although it's probably user error) is that I can't seem to use things like this: Homax 5850-10-06 Perfect Bead Caulk Finisher - Hand Caulking Guns - Amazon.com because the caulk sticks to it too well and then I can't get it off. I've just been using my fingers which is also a pain in the butt because it adheres to my skin really well too.

Maybe one day I'll get better at this stuff D:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

Caulk info we all need to know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
the caulk sticks to it
Get a cup with water and put it on a paper towel. Stick your finger in the water and press the caulk into the joint as you wipe up the excess. Wipe your finger off on the paper towel. Stick your finger back in the water for more of that caulk wiping you perverted little degenerate. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Aurora from space.

<iframe class="vine-embed pinged in-view loaded" src="https://vine.co/v/OmQZQAjhOrj/embed/simple" frameborder="0" height="600" width="600"></iframe><script async="" src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm off to a first aid cpr class.
I have to take it.
They say I can't hang board without it.
I say ... well, sh!t ... nobody gives a f^%& what I say.

BTW, Tue & Thur I spent 4 hours/night in this stupid class. Today I'm in for 8.

Oh yeah ... I don't get paid for this.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I have to take it.

Is this what you and Rick have been practicing???

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have to take it.

That's a lot of hours for a CPR class. In the medical field we get certified in about 4 minutes but then again, we don't really care if you survive or not...

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
4 + 4 + 8 hours seems like a long time for CPR training. I did it twice, both from the Red Cross. Neither were that long. You think you'll never need it, but you never know. I used it twice. It worked once.

Wonder if they still use Resusci-Annie.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
4 + 4 + 8 hours seems like a long time for CPR training.
Remember, this is Alex we're talking about. It's probably just 15 minutes for the training...the remaining 15+ hours are to accommodate the gay jokes. ;)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Remember, this is Alex we're talking about. It's probably just 15 minutes for the training...the remaining 15+ hours are to accommodate the gay jokes. ;)
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Loving the new keyboard. Plus I can finally use the laptop stand I bought months ago. Now I just need to fix my old laptop so I won't have to cart the new one back and forth to and from school.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I told the what has two thumbs and wants to bang your mom joke. Yep, I took the show on the road.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I so sick of this sh!t, I ate ice cream for dinner and a feel terrible about it... Now I am watching observe and protect on comedy central in real time with commercials and all the swearing beeped out {and I have it on dvd somewhere}, my life has gone so down hill in the last day......................................................................................................................................

ps this is a cry for help

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"Be sure to tip your waitress."
I couldn't find that one but this was much discussed.

Hey, did you get the speakers out of your truck, yet? Slacker man...
No but last weekend I went and got some speaker wire and amps from Eddie's. Speaking of which I think he might be a good candidate for your 5 channel emo. Right now I've got him using my 2 channel B&K for his Primus towers but I would like to use that elsewhere. Seriously, let me know.

I ate ice cream for dinner and a feel terrible about it...
Oprah's cosmetologist invited Oprah's dietician over and they won't leave Irv's computer alone. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I so sick of this sh!t, I ate ice cream for dinner and a feel terrible about it... Now I am watching observe and protect on comedy central in real time with commercials and all the swearing beeped out {and I have it on dvd somewhere}, my life has gone so down hill in the last day......................................................................................................................................

ps this is a cry for help
Ummmm....put down the spoon and change the channel.....

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis