What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Guess it's time to pick up the XMC-1 Then? :)
Not really at that price (even with my 40% off) :)

Just got these Amazon Fire earbuds and listening to them now. Quite impressed with them for $9.99 and a $1 music credit. Bass is not super clear, but there's plenty of it anyway. The rest of the range is good and they're comfortable and no matter what, for $9, they're better than a lot of more expensive earbuds. Wanted a cheaper set to leave at work. The way they stick together with the magnets is kind of cool too. Got them on sale, looks like they're $15 now.

http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-KA416Y-Premium-Headphones/dp/B00HX0SRXW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411094749&sr=8-1&keywords=fire+earbuds

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
Just bought the MacBook Air...

Family said the 7 year old Gateway was getting slow. I thought it was fine but I lost. LOL...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got the 11.6. They said we would love it.
I think it's a great size for surfing the web in my chair in the living room. Really lightweight and not large at all. The screen is plenty big for surfing, but I wouldn't use it for any serious work. I've also hooked mine up to my HDTV, and it runs that video just fine.

Hookedonc4

Hookedonc4

Audioholic
I think it's a great size for surfing the web in my chair in the living room. Really lightweight and not large at all. The screen is plenty big for surfing, but I wouldn't use it for any serious work. I've also hooked mine up to my HDTV, and it runs that video just fine.
Kids will use for homework...

Thats what they told me.
:)

jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
brother found these for my birthday... just got here today.
Some awesome nostalgia here.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
cool marvel cards, start opening them and looking for the holograms...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love me some JBL's. Looks nice Mac, so a dedicated speaker for the kitchen only?

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Love me some JBL's. Looks nice Mac, so a dedicated speaker for the kitchen only?
For camping and travel in general.
about 6" tall by 2.5 round, works as speaker for phone too.
Sounds amazing for size and price.
Cheers, Mac

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Z, I already have this one. It has a decent sound for a tiny thing. I use it alot actually. I got this almost 2 years ago after sandy:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thought I'd give the Sony 6200 a try since I needed another BD player and one oppo is enough for the moment.

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought this so that I can use the digital side of my DVD player with my AVR in the secondary system; Futurshop $22.00

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis